PDA

View Full Version : Eminem

iceblizzard69
10-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Has anyone heard Eminem's new song called "Just Lose It?" It's absolutely terrible. I think the name of the song describes what stage Eminem is at in his career, he is at the point where he is starting to lose it.

Pagan
10-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Starting to lose it? He actually had it at some point? :lol:

Lukin
10-02-2004, 10:28 PM
eminem is a joke

LIQUID24
10-02-2004, 10:39 PM
Haters.

He's a very good rapper.

iceblizzard69
10-02-2004, 10:59 PM
Haters.
He's a very good rapper.

His past albums have been very good, but this song is just terrible, it's by far his worst song. I hope his whole new album isn't as bad as this song.

LIQUID24
10-02-2004, 11:50 PM
To be honest, I haven't even heard the new song yet. I'll have to dowload it when I get a chance.

tehMick
10-03-2004, 02:04 AM
I take it for what it's worth.
At the moment, it makes me laugh when i hear it.
I'm sure by the end of the week i'll grow tired of it.
"Now fellas!(what?!)Fellas!(what?!)Grab your left...make your right one jealous!(What?...)"
Classic.
:lol:

CirclingWagons
10-03-2004, 11:47 AM
lol, well it's official now: All rap sucks

Jimmy James
10-03-2004, 12:23 PM
CW,

You couldn't be more wrong. I don't listen to a great deal of rap, but there is a lot of quality stuff out there. Here's an example: "Damn it Feels Good to Be a Gangsta" by the Geto Boys. I was introduced to that song by the film Office Space, and I don't regret it.

LIQUID24
10-03-2004, 10:26 PM
So I finally heard the new song on the radio....

Not his best work.

tehMick
10-03-2004, 10:32 PM
Liquid shut up and post in the shoutbox already.
:fire:

LIQUID24
10-03-2004, 11:55 PM
That's no way to speak to your elders. Have you no manners? :chuckle:

Oh, and check out the mini-story I posted.

Pagan
10-04-2004, 02:01 PM
Haters.
He's a very good rapper.
That's like saying he's the best coconut farmer in Alaska....

Dajesus
10-05-2004, 01:51 AM
First let my qualify my self as what kind of music I like so you know this a is a impartial opinon. I do like hip hop, but I am a 26 white male that is a self proclaimed computer nerd. I like everything from Johny cash to Biggie Smalls. Favorite group currently is probably the Blood hound gang, but have a very open mind when it comes to all music. I listened to "Just lose it" I didn't love it, but thought it was pretty good. Good beets witch is the best thing about anything M produces. My favorite thing about the song is he is making fun of himself the whole time. It is a parrity song of his previous albums if you didn't pick that up. Also keep in mind that the first song he releases off an album is the most radio freindly usually, and always one of the worst songs from the album. The proof of that is Superman is deffinitly the worst song off that album, The real slim shady didn't hold a candle to the rest of that album. The first release of the first album was in the middle of the pack from that album. Off D-12 world I think there is only one worse song than "name of my band."

FinsNYanksFan13
10-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Eminem is one of the sickest emcee's ever, not only of this generation. He lyrics are up there with anyone. Love him or hate him, his talent is unmatched and his metaphor are ridiculous!!

Prime Time
10-08-2004, 11:41 PM
It is okay. Nothing special. The song tends to get annoying though, especially If you are pissed off or angry at something. I hope all his songs aren't like this.

Pagan
10-09-2004, 12:59 AM
Eminem is one of the sickest emcee's ever, not only of this generation. He lyrics are up there with anyone.
Yea...I heard Billy Joel is calling him for some input. :tongue: :roflmao:

Sorry....just havin' some fun!

modestophinfan
10-09-2004, 02:32 AM
The only rap I listen to is basically old rap. N.W.A was the best group of all time for rap IMO. I liked some of the stuff Public Enemy did too. Molotov is a great international group, if you've ever heard them.

FIN-IN-RI
10-09-2004, 11:15 AM
The song is good because it can be played on a variety of radio stations therefor he is getting more of an audience. If you notice, all of his albums have a track like this to be put on the radio, its his way of promoting an album. I can assure you there wont be a song like it on the album.

paq7512
10-09-2004, 01:35 PM
Eminem is a great mind. He is very talented. I love him.

Prime Time
10-09-2004, 03:49 PM
The song is good because it can be played on a variety of radio stations therefor he is getting more of an audience. If you notice, all of his albums have a track like this to be put on the radio, its his way of promoting an album. I can assure you there wont be a song like it on the album.

Yeah I was going to point this out. He always has a song like this. A goofy type one where he it can be played on stations other then the Rap and R&B ones. For example...D12's My Bad and His Shady's Back.

Den54
10-10-2004, 08:45 AM
Eminem could'nt carry The Fat Boys jock straps.

Bling
10-10-2004, 07:57 PM
Has anyone heard Eminem's new song called "Just Lose It?" It's absolutely terrible. I think the name of the song describes what stage Eminem is at in his career, he is at the point where he is starting to lose it.

I liked Till I Collapse, but ever since then, he's gone to crap.

Dajesus
10-11-2004, 03:28 AM
Eminem could'nt carry The Fat Boys jock straps.

And who could? The more important thing is the Fat Boys couldn't carry M's check book. The rap game is unforgiving. With the exception of very few IE NWA, Run Dmc, DMX, Biggie, 2Pac, The Wu, and the grand daddy Dre not to many rap names stick around for more then one or 2 albums. M has had 3 massive albums, about to be 4. 50 Cent, 2 D-12, Obie Trice, and Dre 2001 albums wouldn't have had 1/10 of the sales that they did if M didn't either produce and/or co-star on tracks. That is saying alot in a genere of music that leaves you in the dust as quick as a blink of the eye, and not to mention he is white witch doesn't help this.

Den54
10-11-2004, 07:22 AM
Eminem could learn a thing or two from Humpty Dumpty or Curtis Blow.

t2thejz
10-11-2004, 03:52 PM
Eminem could learn a thing or two from Humpty Dumpty or Curtis Blow.
We get the point you dont like him...you can shut up now

Den54
10-11-2004, 05:54 PM
We get the point you dont like him...you can shut up now

I'm not done yet. He sucks and his record sales prove there's no accounting for taste and if you really are 16, then you'll understand better as you age, and hopefully grow up.

Prime Time
10-12-2004, 07:55 PM
Nothing is wrong with rap. Just because older people don't listen to it, that doesn't make it any better or worse. I listen to rap the most, but I also like Jazz because it is just relaxing. I hate when "older" people say rap sucks and that noone likes it once they "grow up".