PDA

View Full Version : Madden 05

Phinsfan1980
10-03-2004, 10:32 PM
I renamed my stadium F*** Wannstedt Stadium. Any chance we can change it from pro player stadium.:roflmao:

BATMAN
10-03-2004, 10:35 PM
LOL...

I get this great game every year. And before I do anything!!!!, when I start my franchise, I trade Fiedler and fire Wannstedt..LOL EVery year!!!

Nublar7
10-03-2004, 10:36 PM
I renamed my stadium F*** Wannstedt Stadium. Any chance we can change it from pro player stadium.:roflmao:Well, come next year it will be DHL Stadium.

Phinsfan1980
10-03-2004, 10:42 PM
LOL...

I get this great game every year. And before I do anything!!!!, when I start my franchise, I trade Fiedler and fire Wannstedt..LOL EVery year!!! Yeah me too. I got Josh Harris from the Ravens( A guy I really wanted us to draft the QB from Bowling Green) He is a mobile QB with a good arm. They always rate Fiedler too high.

FinSinceBirth
10-03-2004, 10:43 PM
I have feeley as my qb and miami's 8-0 w/out ricky, why can't life be like video games :(

holdhotter
10-03-2004, 10:44 PM
Well, come next year it will be DHL Stadium.

really?

Phinsfan1980
10-03-2004, 10:53 PM
I have feeley as my qb and miami's 8-0 w/out ricky, why can't life be like video games :( yeah if that was true I would have gotten Dan lots of rings. :dance:

dolfancoolio
10-03-2004, 11:22 PM
hey im a big fan of madden 05. do you guys play on all madden difficulty? cos i do and if theres one thing that frustrates me its the defenses inability to stop the pass. even playing with surtain and madison on our d i can bearly stop them getting a big reception. any tips?

PhinsPhan
10-04-2004, 02:30 AM
I am 7-1 playing all-madden with the dolphins normal roster, IR Boston and playing with Feeley. But I cant stop the pass to save my life. If someone knows the secret to this please let me in on it. Plus how can you fire Dave Wannstedt your first year, I always have to wait till the end of the first year to fire this clown. Meanwhile he is getting Coach of the Year because I am playing so well. Nothing bugs me more, than Wannstedt getting credit, even if it is a video game award.

Phinsfan1980
10-04-2004, 02:37 AM
I am 7-1 playing all-madden with the dolphins normal roster, IR Boston and playing with Feeley. But I cant stop the pass to save my life. If someone knows the secret to this please let me in on it. Plus how can you fire Dave Wannstedt your first year, I always have to wait till the end of the first year to fire this clown. Meanwhile he is getting Coach of the Year because I am playing so well. Nothing bugs me more, than Wannstedt getting credit, even if it is a video game award. I can stop the pass either. the only secret I know is when the O picks 5 wrs with an empty backfield. you can shift the line to the right and manually move Jason Taylor to the outside of Jay Williams and rush off the end. The RT always picks up Williams leaving JT free for the Sack. Sometimes if they choose 4 wr and 1 rb you can beat the Rb but not as often. I hope this helps. Yeah and on the Wanny comment. I agree I won the superbowl and still fired him after he was coach of the year.

PhinsPhan
10-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Another tip, if they line up in 4WR 1 RB (non Shotgun), use the Thomas Blitz in the Dime package. Blitz him to Taylors side. Make no line or linebacker adjustments, just take taylor and run around the Tackle on his side. The LT will take up Thomas and you get free shots at QB.

paq7512
10-06-2004, 09:58 PM
I have feeley as my qb and miami's 8-0 w/out ricky, why can't life be like video games :(
What do you play on Pro?

dolfancoolio
10-10-2004, 09:13 AM
i sometimes find in obvious passing situations (ie. third and long etc.) where they line up with how ever many wideouts and at least one tight end that it helps if you manually shift your DB's covering the slot receiver/s to the inside a little bit and then double cover the most dangerous wideout before putting your MLB in a hook zone, blitzing the line to the outside and taking control of the guy covering their tight end. that may sound like a ridiculous amount of stuff to do but if u can pull it off in time (i can only do it about half the time) and cover the tight end well enough then it is usually effective- int's for your MLB occur some times if you play a bit off the tight end-. apart from this i am completely susceptible to the pass. the AI for DB's in this game is once again ****ed. whenever they throw a deep ball my DB jus turns around when they jump 4 it and doesnt even attempt to knock it away. also whenever they run curl routes my DB just stands behind them and lets them make the reception. man they better fix this next year. im angry now and im out