PDA

View Full Version : The golden years are here for warfturd!

Billhoff
08-04-2002, 07:38 PM
He cannot see,He cannot pee
He cannot chew,He cannot screw
His memory shrinks, his hearing stinks
No sense of smell, He looks like hell
His body drooping,He got trouble pooping
The golden years have come at last
THE GOLDEN YEARS DONE KISSED HIS ASS!:lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
08-04-2002, 10:02 PM
What are you ? about 6? maybe 7? Still reading Dr Suess? I suppose that's about as advanced as it gets for a mental midget like yourself...

When you wake up from your little crack induced dream, you'll probably have a headache....

iceblizzard69
08-04-2002, 10:38 PM
Billhoff is 9.

beefalow
08-05-2002, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
He cannot see,He cannot pee
He cannot chew,He cannot screw
His memory shrinks, his hearing stinks
No sense of smell, He looks like hell
His body drooping,He got trouble pooping
The golden years have come at last
THE GOLDEN YEARS DONE KISSED HIS ASS!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinkers: :rocker:

WharfRat
08-05-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Billhoff is 9.

Pretty far behind the rest of his age group isn't he?

beefalow
08-05-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

Pretty far behind the rest of his age group isn't he?
WARFRAT=:monkey: :o HA,HA,HA,HA,

bigbry
08-05-2002, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by beefalow
[B]

Beefalow, you seem to do alot of point and clicks. Hint: the rest of those symbols on your keyboard are letters. String letters together and they form words. String enough words to together and you have created your 1st sentence....and so on.
Hell, spelling is not a requirement, so go for it! Amaze us with your wit.

BB

WharfRat
08-05-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by beefalow

WARFRAT=:monkey: :o HA,HA,HA,HA,

Ohhh gee.. now that was one of your better ones beefeater!
Even the piss ant jerkhoff can do better than that! :lol: :lol:

beefeater, jerkhoff, and kfag = :stooges:

beefalow
08-05-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
[QUOTE]Originally posted by beefalow
[B]

Beefalow, you seem to do alot of point and clicks. Hint: the rest of those symbols on your keyboard are letters. String letters together and they form words. String enough words to together and you have created your 1st sentence....and so on.
Hell, spelling is not a requirement, so go for it! Amaze us with your wit.

BB :monkey: :goof: :fire: :eat: :sleep: :cry: :evil:
It all means the same...WWW.UGUYSRDICKBRAINS.COM

bigbry
08-05-2002, 02:42 PM

It all means the same...WWW.UGUYSRDICKBRAINS.COM

Wow, very good beefblower. I challenge your inner genius and what you reveal from your inner is a used condom.
Nuff said.

I have spoken!
BB

beefalow
08-05-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

Ohhh gee.. now that was one of your better ones beefeater!
Even the piss ant jerkhoff can do better than that! :lol: :lol:

beefeater, jerkhoff, and kfag = :stooges: Without us bills fans here you dorks would be kissy,kissy tongue assing with each other all day!You guys should thanking us for being here!...in fact ..your welcome!

inFINSible
08-05-2002, 03:09 PM
Was it the kissy-kissy tongue assing(?) that made you want to be a member. I bet you were real disappointed when you found out "member" didn't have anything to do with being a peni$. Maybe you just mistyped the web address.....you probably wanted to go to fistheaven.com....

That would be more up your alley.

bigbry
08-05-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by inFINSible
Was it the kissy-kissy tongue assing(?) that made you want to be a member. I bet you were real disappointed when you found out "member" didn't have anything to do with being a peni$. Maybe you just mistyped the web address.....you probably wanted to go to fistheaven.com....

That would be more up your alley.

HA HA HA HA I think I actually woke up my always stoned and sleepy neighbor who lives across the street with LMFAO!!!!

BB

beefalow
08-05-2002, 03:26 PM

That would be more up your alley. May your Bong water spill into your wifes crevice while your licking her carpet!and may the monkey :monkey: add flavor to it ..Mmmmmm!

inFINSible
08-05-2002, 04:08 PM
You could have had pec implants or calf implants or even liposuction with that gift certificate from "Wongs Plastic Surgery Palace" but you had to go and have your ears shaped like handles. I'm sure you'll get plenty of use out of them but how are you going to get your helmet on when you ride your adult tricycle to the store for groceries? ring-ring....ring-ring

Capt. Dick
08-05-2002, 04:17 PM
Give it up BeefBlow....You`re gettin` swatted here like a piss-ant tryin`to crawl up a Gorilla`s leg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WharfRat
08-05-2002, 04:26 PM
You could have had pec implants or calf implants or even liposuction with that gift certificate from "Wongs Plastic Surgery Palace" but you had to go and have your ears shaped like handles. I'm sure you'll get plenty of use out of them but how are you going to get your helmet on when you ride your adult tricycle to the store for groceries? ring-ring....ring-ring

That's easy inFINS.... the "wrestling helmets" they give to the kids on the little yelow bus will wrap right around his handle bar ears... that way he never has to take the helmet off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MOULDSROCKS
08-06-2002, 03:41 PM
that actually was kind of creative....

beefalow
08-07-2002, 03:15 PM

That would be more up your alley. DAAA...WHAT?YOUR A MEMBER OF THE "MY ***** LOOKS LIKE A LIGHT SWITCH CLUB" You goooofball!

beefalow
08-07-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Give it up BeefBlow....You`re gettin` swatted here like a piss-ant tryin`to crawl up a Gorilla`s leg. :lol: :lol: :lol: Your killing me c-dic,speaking of gorilla`s how`s( I hate whitty hair-do) ricky Williams doing?..I hear they use a bandaid to tape his ankles. I can hear it now *SNAAAAAP!*CRACKLE*"POP"...OUT FOR THE SEASON!:lol: :lol: :lol:

beefalow
08-07-2002, 03:40 PM
Don`t get it flubberballs, must be some kind of inside dolphin humor.. or something to do with the "simpsons"which seems to be veeeery popular in this forum.."GO FIGURE' You know what they say ..simple minds watch simple shows:monkey: blowholes

bigbry
08-07-2002, 03:41 PM
Your killing me c-dic,speaking of gorilla`s how`s( I hate whitty hair-do) ricky Williams doing?..I hear they use a bandaid to tape his ankles. I can hear it now *SNAAAAAP!*CRACKLE*"POP"...OUT FOR THE SEASON!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey No-beefbelow, Mad cow disease? I bet its hard to type and sit in your chair without falling into the waste basket by your PC.

BB

beefalow
08-07-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
that actually was kind of creative....
"GO FIGURE"

beefalow
08-07-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

Hey No-beefbelow, Mad cow disease? I bet its hard to type and sit in your chair without falling into the waste basket by your PC.

BB Hey pigbreath do you know what the letters CG stand for.. its stands for below your wifes breast and above her privite area ...its an area called.. BLANK GUT!.... You fill in the blank! Here let me help you ..C..U..N....just tell her to say noooo to that Bikini this year! "At a boy"... You got yourself a C-G girl!:lol:

inFINSible
08-07-2002, 04:51 PM

Don`t get it flubberballs, must be some kind of inside dolphin humor.. or something to do with the "simpsons"which seems to be veeeery popular in this forum.."GO FIGURE' You know what they say ..simple minds watch simple shows:monkey: blowholes

Why does that not surprise me? I figured as much. I knew when I was typing it that it was going to be way over your head.....much like Sesame Street.
So Beefblow, let me stoop to your level for a minute....
You Suck SOOOOO hard.....You can suck the color out of a movie. You can turn color movies to black and white just by walking through blockbuster.
As a matter of fact, this year is going to be shorter because you sucked three days off the calender.

Do you get that?

Capt. Dick
08-07-2002, 04:59 PM

Why does that not surprise me? I figured as much. I knew when I was typing it that it was going to be way over your head.....much like Sesame Street.
You Suck SOOOOO hard.....You can suck the color out of a movie. You can turn color movies to black and white just by walking through blockbuster.
As a matter of fact, this year is going to be shorter because you sucked three days off the calender.

Do you get that?

LMFAO!!.....I hope the ambulance was in time to cart his ass off to the hospital after this one. :lol:

WharfRat
08-07-2002, 05:04 PM

Do you get that?

ROFLMAO :lol: :lol:

He could suck a softball through a gardenhose...

:lol:

inFINSible
08-07-2002, 05:05 PM
LMFAO!!.....I hope the ambulance was in time to cart his ass off to the hospital after this one.

Yeah....... they found him quick....they just followed the loud sucking noise straight to Buffalo

WharfRat
08-07-2002, 05:10 PM

Yeah....... they found him quick....they just followed the loud sucking noise straight to Buffalo

In fact... he sucked the ambulance right to him... :lol:

inFINSible
08-07-2002, 05:11 PM
LMAO!!

bigbry
08-07-2002, 05:50 PM
Hey pigbreath do you know what the letters CG stand for.. its stands for below your wifes breast and above her privite area ...its an area called.. BLANK GUT!.... You fill in the blank! Here let me help you ..C..U..N....just tell her to say noooo to that Bikini this year! "At a boy"... You got yourself a C-G girl!:lol:

Poor stupid No-beef-below with Mad Cow Disease. Feel lucky, they will shoot you soon. Which is really a tragedy, the autopsy study on your brain would of saved thousands of Bills fans from your previous malody. You would of thought that 4 SuperBowl blunder would of cured them, huh?

BB

beefalow
08-09-2002, 12:53 PM
LMAO!! :rolleyes: ..OOOOOH!,K!, Now that your little giggley girl time is over get in your pj`s and you girls can talk about all the boys you like !:lol: :monkey: on your little slumber party!:lol: :lol: