PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Trade

Jwcolour
10-04-2004, 07:32 PM
I'm trying to get rid of Rudi Johnson cause im pretty deep with RB's and I need WR. I couldn't get a Rudi for Coles trade. What do you guys think about these other ones I can try?

1. Rudi for J. Smith

2. Rudi for Terry Glenn (possibly McAllister too)

...any other idea's?

Emskirch
10-05-2004, 08:37 AM
Rudi should be worth a Moulds type of reciever. I think the person who wouldn't trade you Coles did you a favor.

Try these guys:

Moulds - after last week this will be tough though.
David Givens
Drew Bennett

Jwcolour
10-05-2004, 10:36 AM
Drew Bennett is on my team, The guy who has coles also has moulds and if he won't get rid of coles he def wont get rid of moulds (hes a huge bills fan). Originally my plan was to trade for moulds but then the guy who originally had him traded him away for Thomas Jones. The only reason im thinking i should try for terry is because vinny is tearing it up and he seems to be a favorite target.

Jwcolour
10-05-2004, 11:43 AM
Right now my team is the lowest scoring team in the league but luckily i am 2-2 and in 6th place out of 10 teams. I could really use an injection of points. Any thoughts on Jimmy Smith or Terry Glenn? Last game 2 of the three recievers only got me 1 point. Bennett had a good game but i need consistancy. Right now my recievers are Chambers, Koren Robinson, Bennett, McCariens, Lelie. With Chris hurt/not playing well on this crap team, Robinson is unpredictable, Bennett has been solid recently, McCariens was good in week 1 and since then has done nothing. Lelie had a big game 2 games ago but left me in the cold last week. I just need something

Emskirch
10-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Try getting one of these 5 in this order:

Rod Smith
Jimmy Smith
Reggie Wayne
Keyshawn Johnson
Jerry Porter

Jman21
10-07-2004, 11:40 PM
As the season progresses you will be in the drivers seat if you are as deep in RB's as you say.

Jwcolour
10-08-2004, 11:16 AM
true but I don't have all season to progress, i need it now. Im working on Gardener or Glenn cause Keyshawn won't be dealt, nor will wayne or smith because wayne and smith are on the same team and the owner is stubborn. He also wouldn't trade me Coles so who knows, I just need something