PDA

View Full Version : Attention: Virus Warning

FinHeavenAJ
08-05-2002, 11:44 AM
I received this from clumpedplatelet through a PM:

Many of the former BBI posters at the new site received e-mails titled "2002 BillsFanZone.com" from posters at BBI. It appears it may be a virus as a number of posters at BFZ are now having computer problems. I see that there is a thread in the NFL Smack about "BBI needs writers"......check to see if anyone here is having computer problems. I'm at work right now, but I may have problems when I get home. I'm sending you this warning because it appears that anyone that posts at BFZ may be a target and I know a number of Fins fans post at both Bills sites....Thanks

clump...er...Bob B.

IceStorm
08-05-2002, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the heads up AJ.

Personally, I don't have any concerns myself as I never go to other teams sites.

SGT. DOLPHIN
08-05-2002, 01:24 PM
Good Lookin' out AJ

The Beach Bum
08-05-2002, 05:13 PM
Thanks, i went to BBI like twice, but i never went to that other one.......

Clumpy
08-06-2002, 12:06 AM
Thanks for posting this AJ.......I would prefer that people know that, if true, viruses aren't being sent by people at BillsZone.com

CP

FinHeavenAJ
08-06-2002, 08:02 AM
...Cause BillsZone ROCKS! People should go by there simply to see that awesome graphic at the top of the main page (hoover over a team).

But no problem for posting this... I have to look out for people on these boards....

Muck
08-06-2002, 05:15 PM
Could be the resident turd that pulls this junk of Phin sites as well.

Clumpy
08-07-2002, 03:29 PM
I've received my first "threat" I'm just looking out for ANY poster from ANY site........I know I do not have the $$$ to get my computer fixed right now.