PDA

View Full Version : NBA season in 2 weeks!!!

burton87
10-08-2004, 03:08 PM
:thewave:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

GO ROCKETS!!!

FinsNYanksFan13
10-08-2004, 10:04 PM
I cheer for the Knicks but to be honest, I was a Michael Jordan fan growing up (so I guess I don't really have a team). I always like the Kings but they just never get it done so my pre season picks (so far) are the Pistons and Spurs in the finals. I like the T-Wolves and of course the Heat are playing in the weakest division in the East, so things in both coferences should be interesting. I really think the NBA has become a great league where any team can win (like the NFL) and it should boost ratings and ticket sales. As far as the Rockets are concerned, they definitely have a good chance with T-Mac, and if Yao can take the next step into superstadom, become a 25-12 guy, they'll be downright scary.

Birdman
10-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Heat bitches.

Prime Time
10-08-2004, 11:43 PM
Can you take the Heat?!?!?!

paq7512
10-09-2004, 01:50 PM
Wow. I will say right now that Dallas will make at least the Western Conference finals. If all are healthy. I also think that Orlando got the better deal. They got a great point guard. Is Tyrone Lue starting as the Rockets point guard? :roflmao:
T-mac is a great selfish player that is why they will not go far.

Prime Time
10-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Wow. I will say right now that Dallas will make at least the Western Conference finals. If all are healthy. I also think that Orlando got the better deal. They got a great point guard. Is Tyrone Lue starting as the Rockets point guard? :roflmao:
T-mac is a great selfish player that is why they will not go far.

T-Mac and Yao is scary though...

paq7512
10-09-2004, 04:08 PM
It will be. They need to pick up a point guard. Orlando is going to have Jameer Nelson, as there back up pg. How nice. Yao is getting a lot better and stronger.