PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy football in times like these...

Phinfan31
10-13-2004, 02:20 AM
Thank god for Fantasy Football in times like these...when our team is 0-5 I can shrug off the losses knowing that im winning in fantasy, it gives you something else to look forward to. I really need this fantasy team because I would go crazy watching the dolphins alone every sunday...who all plays fantasy?? Whats your lineups?? I understand all of our leagues might have different rules etc but mine is:

Aaron Brooks - QB
Randy Moss - WR
Terrell Owens - WR
Chris Chambers - WR
Eddie George - RB
M. Moore (vikings) - RB
Randy Mcmichael - TE
Matt Stover - K
MIA/DEN - Def

I also have Anquan Boldin and I await his return because Chambers has been a disappointment this season due to the awful QBs throwing him the ball. :( Mcmike hasnt been too bad for a TE

I wasnt present during the 1st 2 rounds of the draft :( but managed to get a pretty damn good team with what I had to choose from. Moss and TO were my automatic 1st and 2nd picks due to my priority order but I wouldve gone about it differently if I had a choice. I had the opportunity to get Mcnabb and TO together if I wouldve been present in the 1st 2 rounds...that would be a SICK COMBO..I am 4-1 in my league with this team fixing to be 5-1. Hows everybody else?

Jaj
10-13-2004, 02:23 AM
How the hell are you 4-1 with those piece of crap running backs no offense?

chirkware
10-13-2004, 08:35 AM
I stacked myself with Running Backs in one league. After week 1, I traded Quentin Griffin STRAIGHT UP for Terrell Owens...

:lol:

Oh, man, did I come out looking good in THAT trade!

Jwcolour
10-13-2004, 11:06 AM
I stacked myself with Running Backs in one league. After week 1, I traded Quentin Griffin STRAIGHT UP for Terrell Owens...

:lol:

Oh, man, did I come out looking good in THAT trade!

Wow, let me in that league

Rafiki
10-13-2004, 07:02 PM
My lineup, in one of my leagues (for this week):

QB-Steve McNair
WR-Tory Holt
WR-D Jackson
WR-M Muhammad
RB-P. Holmes
RB-D. Davis
TE- R. McMichael
K- M. Anderson
DEF- St. Louis

I also have T. Barber (bye this week), and M. Bulger (plays TB). And I am also 4-1, in a league of 10 teams.

Phinfan31
10-14-2004, 02:10 AM
Moss and TO get me so many points every week...brooks is usually solid with ATLEAST 1 TD but usually 2 and lots of yards, the runningbacks suck but moore got me 12 pts last week and eddie usually gets 1 td a game but not many yards, the D holds up 10+ points every week and stover doesnt do a bad job. My teams pretty solid i think. Im 4-1 in 4th place in a league with 12 teams.

waynek
10-14-2004, 05:01 AM
I am also 4-1 we play with in a 14 team league. I was the last unbeaten to go down and that was this last weekend so it realy sucked I had to watch my beloved Dolphins give a record to the patsies and take a loss with my fantacy team. I just hope that my week one score will come true on the gridiron this weekend the score was Kjelsruds Dolphins 71 Palmers Bills 38 . I know the offence won't score that mutch but I am just hoping for a win. This is my line up
QB

Donovan McNabb

Phi

RB

Lee Suggs

Cle

RB

Thomas Jones

Chi

WR

Marvin Harrison

Ind