PDA

View Full Version : I hate the Fins, the city, and the fans!!

Clumpy
10-15-2004, 09:47 AM
I don't really hate the city of Miami or the Fins fans.......just the Fins ;)

Miami week just isn't the same when we are both winless :(

But what a great day to win our first :D

LOCAL SCUM!
10-15-2004, 09:49 AM
It's all good, cause WE HATE BUFFALO JUST AS MUCH. And at least we're playing for the worst of the worst.

Scrap
10-15-2004, 09:50 AM
It's hard to smack talk when we both suck. Why can't we go back to the old days of last year, when just your team sucked?

_dan24
10-15-2004, 09:52 AM
I don't really hate the city or the fans.......just the team ;)

Meow?

FIN-IN-RI
10-15-2004, 09:54 AM
Meow?

DAN!!!

WHAT IS THAT THING???

Clumpy
10-15-2004, 09:54 AM
Meow?

This post scares me

miamirick
10-15-2004, 09:58 AM
Plus...the women in Bufalo look just like the name of your city....DAMM THOSE THINGS ARE UGLY....Must be all the inbreeding....I would venture to guess that your chearleaders were imported from somewhere else.

NYCPhin
10-15-2004, 10:03 AM
Dude... you live in.... Bufallo.....

Clumpy
10-15-2004, 10:06 AM
One would think y'all would know I'm talkin' aboot Miami and Fins fans :shakeno:

Clumpy
10-15-2004, 10:08 AM

No I don't.........I live in Lancaster, a suburb of Buffalo :shakeno:

RickyTshirt
10-15-2004, 10:25 AM
why does a bills fan have 5300 posts on a fin fan site? SHUT UP ALREADY

K-Rob
10-15-2004, 10:29 AM
Is that weather forecast picture for real, or is that eidted? Pretty funny either way.

*Edit* - Nevermind, I found it online at www.wgrz.com/weather
That's pretty cool that they put that in the weather forecast.

Philter25
10-15-2004, 10:32 AM
almost as bad as......

...Delaware.......

Clumpy
10-15-2004, 10:33 AM
Is that weather forecast picture for real, or is that eidted? Pretty funny either way.

That is from www.wgrz.com

It's accurate

DolphinzD
10-15-2004, 10:34 AM

Clumpy's alright. There are a few Bills fans on here who are cool. The ones I don't like are the ones who signed on right before the September game last year, talking this and that about how Buffalo was going to whip Miami, and then completely disappeared after Miami won. They haven't been back since.

massi20
10-15-2004, 10:38 AM

Either way, Buffalo and Upstate NY in general are depressing. You live in a depressing part of the country and you have a depressing team. We suck this year, and this year only, you guys suck all the time.

K-Rob
10-15-2004, 10:39 AM

I don't really post here very often but I've been registered for a long time and browse pretty much daily. Lay off of Clumpy, he's more welcomed here some supposed Fin Fans.

Shawn-l
10-15-2004, 10:45 AM
That is a pretty amazing stat. Lacking attention I suppose.

I actually hope we lose this game but I have a bad feeling they're going to win. Oh well, one win isn't going to kill us.

Justasportsfan
10-15-2004, 10:50 AM
Funny how some newbie finfans can come in and think they already own the site and tell rival fans what to do. Get a grip newbies. It's rival fans like us who tell you to get real when finfans start predicting undefeated season, best passing game, best OL. You need us. :D

greatwade
10-15-2004, 10:50 AM
I was thinking of this during the Hurricanes game (feeling bad about the fins).

We have:

Dolphins (perfect season, super bowl champion(s))
Hurricanes (national champ(s), arguably top national program year after year)
Marlins (world series champs twice in 8 year history)
Panthers (stanley cup finalists after only a couple years existing)
Heat (eastern conf finalists, now we have Shaq)

~tell me a city with better sporting credentials. No better, that I can think of.

That's before we get to our fabulous women, beaches, nightlife, vacaction spots. West Palm to the Keys. Gateway to the carribean & south america.

Holy cow do I feel good about being born, raised and currently back living in South Florda. Even if the dolphins suck (check the list at the top again), we have options.

YOU LIVE IN LANCASTER, NEW YORK. At least you seem very polite.

Clumpy
10-15-2004, 10:52 AM
Damn.........many of y'all are taking this thread the WRONG WAY! It was meant to be funny.

greatwade
10-15-2004, 10:53 AM
I figured it was just a little good, fun trash talk. Didn't take it the wrong way. Thanks for allowing me to swell with pride. You are always welcome to visit!

Phinman84
10-15-2004, 10:56 AM
At least we have our # 1 Draft Pick. Thanks for helping the Cowboys:roflmao:

Justasportsfan
10-15-2004, 10:59 AM
At least we have our # 1 Draft Pick. Thanks for helping the Cowboys:roflmao:and you still have Wanny who will use that #1 pick on a lb to replace Eddie Moore :lol:

Clumpy
10-15-2004, 11:01 AM
and you still have Wanny who will use that #1 pick on a lb to replace Eddie Moore :lol:

Ouch

phunwin
10-15-2004, 11:01 AM
Either way, Buffalo and Upstate NY in general are depressing. You live in a depressing part of the country and you have a depressing team. We suck this year, and this year only, you guys suck all the time.

I don't want to knock a fellow Phin fan, but dude, you live on Long Island.
A great man once said, "the only things to come out of Long Island, Billy Joel and the NY Islanders, both haven't been any good since 1983."

ltfinfan
10-15-2004, 11:04 AM
and you still have Wanny who will use that #1 pick on a lb to replace Eddie Moore :lol:

quite justa wanny may be reading these posts :lol:

Philter25
10-15-2004, 11:09 AM

We have:

~tell me a city with better sporting credentials. No better, that I can think of.

That's before we get to our fabulous women, beaches, nightlife, vacaction spots. West Palm to the Keys. Gateway to the carribean & south america.

Holy cow do I feel good about being born, raised and currently back living in South Florda. Even if the dolphins suck (check the list at the top again), we have options.

I was thinking hard about this and you can argue NYC....

Rangers -stanley cup in 94?
NYG - super bowl in 1990
Yankees- greatest team ever in baseball... although I HATE them b/c steinbrenner
Knicks - much MUCH more tradition than the heat.

Rangers > Panthers
Fins > NYG
Yankees >>>>> Marlins
Knicks > Heat

I would say NY..... they also have the Islanders (great hockey team 20 years ago), Mets(no comment), Jets (NY/NJ, good back in the day)

You cant argue with NYC being the best sports city.

greatwade
10-15-2004, 11:12 AM
But they ain't got much in the way of college football.

But yeah, other than that its a good argument. Great city for things to do as well.

Justasportsfan
10-15-2004, 11:19 AM
quite justa wanny may be reading these posts :lol:I'ts part of his 'learning' process :D.

Dolfan73
10-15-2004, 11:23 AM
A great man once said, "the only things to come out of Long Island, Billy Joel and the NY Islanders, both haven't been any good since 1983."

Touche, my friend. :rolleyes:

PhinPhreak
10-15-2004, 11:26 AM
Well if the Fins lose I will use the Bills fans logic from last year, it goes soemthing like this. Neither team went to the playoffs so we made out better cause we will have a better draft pick. :roflmao:

PhinPhreak
10-15-2004, 11:35 AM

We have:

Hey give Buffalo credit they have history too.

They have:

No Goal
Homerun Throwback AKA Music City Miracle
O-fer as in 0 for 4

and last but not least

WIDE RIGHT :lol:

Oh and lets not forget CLUMPY

:escape:

canadainfin-fan
10-15-2004, 11:50 AM
Funny how some newbie finfans can come in and think they already own the site and tell rival fans what to do. Get a grip newbies. It's rival fans like us who tell you to get real when finfans start predicting undefeated season, best passing game, best OL. You need us. :D
true that :shakeno:

Ed (Bills)
10-15-2004, 11:53 AM

We have:

All those great teams, and yet no one goes to the games. :shakeno:
Face it, Miami in general(not including the people on this board), has a weak and fair weathered fan base. Miami teams consistently have some of the worst attendance records, even if those teams are good.

Miami can be a fun place to visit and has good teams, but it's a lame sports town. It'll never come close to having the kind of passion and support that every other city has for sports and its teams.

DOLFANMIKE
10-15-2004, 12:20 PM
I think the real winner of this game is the loser of it, since they will get a better draft pick.

I expect the Bills to continue the trend of being worse than us at all times though, so I guess I'm saying you'll be the real winner this weekend!

musphinzfan
10-15-2004, 12:27 PM
Face it, Miami in general(not including the people on this board), has a weak and fair weathered fan base. Miami teams consistently have some of the worst attendance records, even if those teams are good.

Miami can be a fun place to visit and has good teams, but it's a lame sports town. It'll never come close to having the kind of passion and support that every other city has for sports and its teams.

Very,Very true.I am from NY and you can see this from 1200+ miles away.

But dont forget the Bills for the longest time couldnt give away tickets.Yes I do remember all those black out days we use to have. :roflmao:

GazPhin
10-15-2004, 12:29 PM
...but I fear this may be the first 0-0 tie in the history of the NFL after the necessary amounht of O/T of course. Neither offense has the power to crush a flea, let alone put points up.

An honourable draw anyone? No such thing.

FIN-IN-RI
10-15-2004, 01:44 PM
clumpy oatmeal

Mindwarp
10-15-2004, 02:02 PM
ok i seen 2 of my favortie bills on this thread.. Clumpy and justafan... where is CW?

Mindwarp
10-15-2004, 02:02 PM
and BTW to all the newbie posters on here.. Clumpy pretty much broke down the sallery cap for us..

go here to learn more of how much clumpy "hates" us
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=32112

Jethatr
10-15-2004, 02:04 PM
DAN!!!

WHAT IS THAT THING???It's a *****/lama hybrid.

Jethatr
10-15-2004, 02:05 PM
It's a *****/lama hybrid.
Damn it! It's a pen!s/lama hybrid

twanderer
10-15-2004, 02:10 PM
having sampled women in both states (having lived in BFLO 10 years and now going on 3 in FL) There is something to be said about laying next to a WARM body when it's nice and chilly outside and there is NOTHING else to do but drink. Then again cannot beat the women on the beaches. I can't front chic I should have married I met in Bflo. I tell you one thing when you find a hottie there, SHE is a HOTTIE!!! As for the rest of the people they need to be given free dental work because I have seen some scary yuk mouths out there lol!!!!

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2004, 02:11 PM

There you go posting lies again......

Find the evidence or you case will be thrown out of court.....

twanderer
10-15-2004, 02:13 PM
hmm, a side note. There is nothing else in Buffalo BESIDES the bills!!! That and Allen Town!!!

twanderer
10-15-2004, 02:14 PM
I remember Topps having to buy out tickets so that we could see the friggin game on tv AND that was during the Kelly era.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2004, 02:16 PM

And you still have Tommy Boy who will use your second round pick on a DE to replace Schobel, Denney, AND Kelsay.......

If you still had your 1st round pick, Tommy Boy would use it on a RT to replace Mike "the bust" Williams.....

people who live in glass houses........

phunwin
10-15-2004, 02:19 PM
hmm, a side note. There is nothing else in Buffalo BESIDES the bills!!! That and Allen Town!!!

Don't diss Chippewa Street and the 4 am closing times!
I'd also add that the proximity to Canada, which is our own little Sodom & Gomorrah, is helpful.

templarwd
10-15-2004, 02:21 PM

No one actually lives "in" Buffalo anymore. :roflmao:But it is a short hop to HOT women and good beer acroos the border. Just keep your reciepts so you can get the GST back. ;)

templarwd
10-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Don't diss Chippewa Street and the 4 am closing times!
I'd also add that the proximity to Canada, which is our own little Sodom & Gomorrah, is helpful.

Did see this but you are SO right ! :D Ahh, to be single again :lol:

phunwin
10-15-2004, 02:25 PM
No one actually lives "in" Buffalo anymore. :roflmao:

...said the guy from Cleveland.

"Hi, Pot, this is Kettle. Just called to say you're black." ;)

phunwin
10-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Did see this but you are SO right ! :D Ahh, to be single again :lol:

I'm having happy memories of my bachelor party in Niagara Falls, ONT... :cooldude:

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2004, 02:30 PM

Right, just the Bills and Allentown....

and the Sabres, boating/fishing on the great lakes, tons of parks and open spaces, live theater at Shea's Buffalo, the Philharmonic, the ability to buy a large piece of land to build a house, proximity to Toronto, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, skiing 30 minutes from anywhere in the area, the Buffalo Bisons, the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, great architecture, great restaurants, good schools, Niagara on the Lake, the Finger Lakes region, etc. etc.

We are missing:

- traffic
- the arrogance of people from NYC and "the Island"
- hospital waste on the beach
- pollution
- etc

Talk to me about quality of life when you can purchase a 3000 sq ft house on Long Island with an acre of land for less than $250,000. Talk to me when you can drive 20 miles to work at rush hour in 25 minutes.

Mindwarp
10-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Talk to me when you can drive 20 miles to work at rush hour in 25 minutes.

this is easy if you take the turnpike.
I do it everyday.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2004, 02:32 PM
this is easy if you take the turnpike.
I do it everyday.

I was talking about NYC, which is where he was originally from.

Mindwarp
10-15-2004, 02:33 PM
ahhh my bad.. thought you were knocking miami traffic :)

Justasportsfan
10-15-2004, 02:34 PM
And you still have Tommy Boy who will use your second round pick on a DE to replace Schobel, Denney, AND Kelsay.......

If you still had your 1st round pick, Tommy Boy would use it on a RT to replace Mike "the bust" Williams.....

people who live in glass houses........Hey how've ya been Wannyfaninbuffalo? Must be hard to stomach everyone wanting to have your boy Wany fired. I told you wanny was gonna run this team to the ground. I told you he'd turn the fins into the Miami Bears.

Justasportsfan
10-15-2004, 02:37 PM

and the Sabres, boating/fishing on the great lakes, tons of parks and open spaces, live theater at Shea's Buffalo, the Philharmonic, the ability to buy a large piece of land to build a house, proximity to Toronto, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, skiing 30 minutes from anywhere in the area, the Buffalo Bisons, the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, great architecture, great restaurants, good schools, Niagara on the Lake, the Finger Lakes region, etc. etc.

We are missing:

- traffic
- pollution
- etc

Talk to me about quality of life when you can purchase a 3000 sq ft house on Long Island with an acre of land for less than $250,000. Talk to me when you can drive 20 miles to work at rush hour in 25 minutes.Miami has "the Birdcage."

Sal Lisitano
10-15-2004, 02:41 PM
Hey how've ya been Wannyfaninbuffalo? Must be hard to stomach everyone wanting to have your boy Wany fired. I told you wanny was gonna run this team to the ground. I told you he'd turn the fins into the Miami Bears.

Just like I've been telling you that Bleedslow sucks...but no you didn't want to see the light...just say it...he sucks!!!

templarwd
10-15-2004, 02:41 PM
...said the guy from Cleveland.

"Hi, Pot, this is Kettle. Just called to say you're black." ;)

People still live in Cleveland but most of them live below the poverty line. I was refering to the regionalization attempt by the city-county.

Philter25
10-15-2004, 02:42 PM

We are missing:

- traffic
- pollution
- etc

Talk to me about quality of life when you can purchase a 3000 sq ft house on Long Island with an acre of land for less than $250,000. Talk to me when you can drive 20 miles to work at rush hour in 25 minutes.
lol, anyone else see that he claimed buffalo was great because you have proximity to "cleveland and pittsburgh"!!! :roflmao:

now pittsburgh, there is a ****hole....

other than the sabres..... worst franchise in the NFL, and the parks for fishing (which is cool with me), i didnt know any of the other stuff you said.... who the hell are the buffalo bisons?

phunwin
10-15-2004, 02:43 PM
People still live in Cleveland but most of them live below the poverty line. I was refering to the regionalization attempt by the city-county.

Just bustin' balls. It's all good.

templarwd
10-15-2004, 02:44 PM
Just bustin' balls. It's all good.

I know. :cooldude:

greatwade
10-15-2004, 02:47 PM
Ed (Bills), shamefully I agree 100% with your post. But I like to think it is by the sheer v olume of entertainment options we have down here. But I really know that it is due to all the transplants we have down here + the spoiled, rich, snobby attitude that permeates this town + the sheer volume of entertainment options.

When I first left here, it was for college. When I got to the U of Wisconsin and Camp Randall and witnessed first hand what happened on saturdays. I was totally shocked. It was different than anything I've witnessed down here.

But I'll still take our options, our weather & our women. Different strokes...

FinfanInBuffalo, sounds very, very nice. But I've heard you can get even more sq. ft in North Dakota & they can't have much in the way of traffic.

Halifax
10-15-2004, 02:52 PM
Clumpy posts a lot of good stuff on here. Its good to have some rivals in here chatting it up with us anyway. Its not like he's in here causing trouble. Like me junior, you have less than 200 posts, and need to keep the mouth shut instead of knocking premium members who have been posting longer than you have even known about the site.

The Bills do suck though!

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Hey how've ya been Wannyfaninbuffalo? Must be hard to stomach everyone wanting to have your boy Wany fired. I told you wanny was gonna run this team to the ground. I told you he'd turn the fins into the Miami Bears.

And I told you Tommy Boy sucks. ALL of my criticisms of him and his picks are proving to be dead on.

Must be hard for you to stomach everyone calling for Tommy's head. How's that great coaching staff working out? How about that turnaround by the offense now that Gilbride is gone. He has got to be laughing his butt off.

Good thing you got McNally. Mike Williams is sure to make the probowl now...

This is just more of the same for Bills fans. How long does it take to get used to sucking? Finfans aren't accustomed to this like Bills fans.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2004, 03:03 PM
FinfanInBuffalo, sounds very, very nice. But I've heard you can get even more sq. ft in North Dakota & they can't have much in the way of traffic.

They also don't have indoor plumbing or cable or electricity....

LdoubleE80
10-15-2004, 03:08 PM
Clumpy, I've been to Lancaster (East side of Buffalo)--it sucks too, haha.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2004, 03:11 PM
lol, anyone else see that he claimed buffalo was great because you have proximity to "cleveland and pittsburgh"!!! :roflmao:

now pittsburgh, there is a ****hole....

other than the sabres..... worst franchise in the NFL, and the parks for fishing (which is cool with me), i didnt know any of the other stuff you said.... who the hell are the buffalo bisons?

The Bisons are the AAA affiliate of the Cleveland Indians. They won their league championship this year (again). There is a fairly new downtown stadium that is a great place to see a ball game. Great seats, great food, and good beer at reasonable prices.

You can see additional pro sports in Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Cleveland has the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and a nicely developed water front.

While Buffalo, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh have their share of problems (especially in the inner city), they all have something to offer.

BTW, nobody complains more about the problems in the Buffalo area than people from Buffalo, but we do take exception to statements like "there's nothing to do there"

I always tell people that if you have a good paying job and don't mind the winters, the Buffalo area is a really nice place to live.

njfinfan
10-15-2004, 03:18 PM
Well I see Clumpy got the desired result with this thread.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2004, 03:29 PM
I always tell people that if you have a good paying job and don't mind the winters, the Buffalo area is a really nice place to live.

Other than the Bills fans, of course....

Justasportsfan
10-15-2004, 03:30 PM
And I told you Tommy Boy sucks. ALL of my criticisms of him and his picks are proving to be dead on.

Must be hard for you to stomach everyone calling for Tommy's head. How's that great coaching staff working out? How about that turnaround by the offense now that Gilbride is gone. He has got to be laughing his butt off.

Good thing you got McNally. Mike Williams is sure to make the probowl now...

This is just more of the same for Bills fans. How long does it take to get used to sucking? Finfans aren't accustomed to this like Bills fans.
Not really. I was never a TD fan. A bills fan yes but not a TD fan.

looks like you won't be a finfan for long as soon as Wanny is fired :D

Justasportsfan
10-15-2004, 03:32 PM
They also don't have indoor plumbing or cable or electricity.... :roflmao:

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Not really. I was never a TD fan. A bills fan yes but not a TD fan.

looks like you won't be a finfan for long as soon as Wanny is fired :D

I've been a Fins fan a lot longer than Wanny has been around and will be one long after he is gone.

Wanny and Tommy Boy will be looking for work next year.....

Justasportsfan
10-15-2004, 03:38 PM
I've been a Fins fan a lot longer than Wanny has been around and will be one long after he is gone.

Wanny and Tommy Boy will be looking for work next year..... Tommy will still be here... I think.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2004, 03:44 PM
Tommy will still be here... I think.

I hope so. :D

I love what he has done for the Bills..... :roflmao:

KyPhinfan13
10-15-2004, 03:58 PM
You guys need to just quit saying things about Clump. I guarantee, he knows more about the Dolphins than most of the members of this board. He may be a fan of a rival, but he's more than welcome on this board IMO.

njfinfan
10-15-2004, 04:30 PM
You guys need to just quit saying things about Clump. I guarantee, he knows more about the Dolphins than most of the members of this board. He may be a fan of a rival, but he's more than welcome on this board IMO.

We bust Clumpy's chops all the time, but he is a very well-respected, well-liked member of this board.

He's the man! :bandwagon

njfinfan
10-15-2004, 04:36 PM

Clumpy is a very well-respected member of the finheaven community. He handles all the salary cap issues for the teams (regardless of whether he is a bills fan). He never disses us or our team (except in jest) and gives valued feedback and information here.

Ozzy
10-15-2004, 04:37 PM

Thanks a bunch!! Now I'm going to have freaking nightmares!!

Mods can we ban him for this.

:evil:

10-15-2004, 04:42 PM
:thewave:

Look at all the love Clumpy is getting.

RickyTShirt is gonna think twice before dissing the Clump again. :tongue:

FinzManiac
10-15-2004, 04:43 PM
IF Wannstedt is back next year that very well could be the case! :shakeno:

Justasportsfan
10-15-2004, 04:52 PM
I hope so. :D

I love what he has done for the Bills..... :roflmao: The Cowboys can keep that pick we exchanged w/ them . There aren't any draftees next year w/ a blown knee anyways.

KYPhinFan
10-15-2004, 04:57 PM
I had actually never met anybody that admitted to being a Jills fan until I started lurking and posting a bit here... besides my sister who now claims the Packers are her favorite team. I guess she got sick of not knowing any other Jills fans. :roflmao:

Justasportsfan
10-15-2004, 05:04 PM
I had actually never met anybody that admitted to being a Jills fan until I started lurking and posting a bit here... besides my sister who now claims the Packers are her favorite team. I guess she got sick of not knowing any other Jills fans. :roflmao:I've met tons who admit they are finfans and become a fan of some other team right around December. :D

:jk:

KYPhinFan
10-15-2004, 05:10 PM
I've met tons who admit they are finfans and become a fan of some other team right around December.

Well, looks like we gave 'em a 3 month head-start this season. :tongue:

Ozzy
10-15-2004, 05:24 PM

Another clueless Billy fan!!!

DID YOU KNOW? The Bills currently enjoy a season-ticket base of about 42,500. That's about 15,000 short of what the team had in its heyday of 1992, but it's much better than the 31,000 season-ticket base the Bills had in 1998. at $37, the Bills have among the lowest average ticket price in the NFL. DID U KNOW? They have like 11 straight sellouts?

DID U KNOW? That Miami's season ticket fan base is 56,000? DID YOU ALSO KNOW? The Dolphins have a current streak of 48 straight home sellout games in the regular season, dating back to 1998. The last time the Dolphins did not sell out a home regular season game was on October 18 of that ’98 season, against the St. Louis Rams.

It appears to me that some fairweather fans reside in Billy town as well, even MORE SO!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fawn Lebowitz
10-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Has anyone on here called them "the Buffellatio Bills"? Because they really do suck.:roflmao:

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2004, 05:33 PM
The Cowboys can keep that pick we exchanged w/ them . There aren't any draftees next year w/ a blown knee anyways.

There should be plenty of fat, slow guys to choose from....or perhaps another DE to ride the pine...oh wait, thats for the 2nd round pick.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Another clueless Billy fan!!!

DID YOU KNOW? The Bills currently enjoy a season-ticket base of about 42,500. That's about 15,000 short of what the team had in its heyday of 1992, but it's much better than the 31,000 season-ticket base the Bills had in 1998. at $37, the Bills have among the lowest average ticket price in the NFL. DID U KNOW? They have like 11 straight sellouts?

DID U KNOW? That Miami's season ticket fan base is 56,000? DID YOU ALSO KNOW? The Dolphins have a current streak of 48 straight home sellout games in the regular season, dating back to 1998. The last time the Dolphins did not sell out a home regular season game was on October 18 of that ’98 season, against the St. Louis Rams.

It appears to me that some fairweather fans reside in Billy town as well, even MORE SO!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There is also about 5 times as many people in the Miami area.

The knock of Miami fans is not that they don't buy tickets. Its that they don't go to the games (or they don't stay at the games).

inFINSible
10-15-2004, 05:36 PM
:eat:

LtDan
10-15-2004, 05:39 PM

But what a great day to win our first :DI've been to Buffalo a couple times and even saw a cold November Fin/Jill game there back in '93.( It is nothing to write home about Clumpy:) I'll take the heat over the cold and snow anyday!

DOLPHAN1
10-15-2004, 06:03 PM

aaaaaaaah....

if i wasn't so damn tired and both teams sucked so much, i'd probably...eehh...well. what was i saying?

oh well.....yay....go fins<wipes drool from lower lip>........ :o

nyfinzfan
10-15-2004, 06:08 PM
well i hate buffalo ,the city, its fans, and the bills and i live here so poop on you clumpster :tongue:

DOLPHAN1
10-15-2004, 06:11 PM
who was the smarta$$ that designed aluminium bench seats in the ralph? that was just briliant. i've left great chunks o'my arse in cold/wet games there. lake effect....

FakeSpike13
10-15-2004, 06:11 PM

why is he a newbie fan... just because he just joined the board... he could know ten times more football than you... im not agreeing with him... but 5300 posts on a fin board is a little weird... but hey, whatever floats your boat

Section126
10-15-2004, 06:13 PM
Jim Mandich: "Well...it's Buffalo week....I have called in my reservation for saturday night...and have specifically requested a room without a view...Buffalo is one of the most wretched cities on god's earth....second only too......well...maybe Detroit...oh and some Serbian Neighborhoods...and don't forget Beirut...ah...you see...Buffalo ain't that bad!"

FINFAN227
10-15-2004, 06:17 PM
:billsbite i HATE the BILLS the CITY and the FANS........................i don`t really hate the city. just the bills and the fans...............

Justasportsfan
10-15-2004, 06:52 PM
why is he a newbie fan... just because he just joined the board... he could know ten times more football than you... im not agreeing with him... but 5300 posts on a fin board is a little weird... but hey, whatever floats your boatI never questioned his knowledge of football. DUH!!! Who is he to tell us to shut up?

GatorsFins23
10-15-2004, 06:52 PM
Jim Mandich: "Well...it's Buffalo week....I have called in my reservation for saturday night...and have specifically requested a room without a view...Buffalo is one of the most wretched cities on god's earth....second only too......well...maybe Detroit...oh and some Serbian Neighborhoods...and don't forget Beirut...ah...you see...Buffalo ain't that bad!"
:roflmao: :roflmao:
is Buffalo really that bad? jeez....how do you live, Clumpy? lol

Ozzy
10-15-2004, 07:20 PM
There is also about 5 times as many people in the Miami area.

The knock of Miami fans is not that they don't buy tickets. Its that they don't go to the games (or they don't stay at the games).

Miami itself is not that large! A lot of the fanbase here are from the tri-county area, and Barffalo has surrounding cities as well, like Rodchester!

BUT that's not at all what he said, and I quote. "Miami teams consistently have some of the worst attendance records, even if those teams are good."

Which is totally incorrect! As I pointed out!

As for your statement. I go to every single game, dating back to the Orange Bowl days. And with the exception of a handful of teams, there are empty seats all around the league. It's not as bad as you say either. Not the part about not showing up anyway. However, fans do leave early, but more and more, until this losing streak, fans are getting all over the ones who leave early.

FanMarino
10-15-2004, 07:29 PM
Any one got Bryan Cox's phone No. ?

FanMarino
10-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Hey im from England and ive watched Miami play the 49ers and if ya cud pack the "away" fans into pro player you wud get 200,000 into every home game!! I watched the Dolphins along with 85,000 at Wembley stadium in London!! We may be far away but we are here!!!

bakedmatt
10-15-2004, 07:40 PM

great football weather. not so great football teams. go fins!

bakedmatt
10-15-2004, 07:45 PM
Miami itself is not that large! A lot of the fanbase here are from the tri-county area, and Barffalo has surrounding cities as well, like Rodchester!

BUT that's not at all what he said, and I quote. "Miami teams consistently have some of the worst attendance records, even if those teams are good."

As for your statement. I go to every single game, dating back to the Orange Bowl days. And with the exception of a handful of teams, there are empty seats all around the league. It's not as bad as you say either. Not the part about not showing up anyway. However, fans do leave early, but more and more, until this losing streak, fans are getting all over the ones who leave early.

The tough part of grading our attendance records is like this guy said, south florida isn't as populated. When it was just the Bucs and Fins, there were more fans for each team and that could help fill the stadium, especially when the Bucs were pathetic. Lump that with all the migraters from around the New York area that live here during much of the year and attend games and you'll see why we have a problem keeping other team's fans (specifically Jets, Giants and Philly) out of the stadium. The perfect cure for that? Winning and winning big. Our fins have to make that happen next year.

Ozzy
10-15-2004, 08:14 PM
The tough part of grading our attendance records is like this guy said, south florida isn't as populated. When it was just the Bucs and Fins, there were more fans for each team and that could help fill the stadium, especially when the Bucs were pathetic. Lump that with all the migraters from around the New York area that live here during much of the year and attend games and you'll see why we have a problem keeping other team's fans (specifically Jets, Giants and Philly) out of the stadium. The perfect cure for that? Winning and winning big. Our fins have to make that happen next year.

One mistake that Joe Robbie made was building a stadium that holds over 75,000. Had he built it with 70,000 seats you would see a lot less fans of other teams....IMO

kud
10-15-2004, 09:00 PM
Damn.........many of y'all are taking this thread the WRONG WAY! It was meant to be funny.

Yeah I started at the original post, now I'm here, and haven't stopped laughing yet. Thread was much appreciated. :D

10-15-2004, 10:48 PM
Has anyone on here called them "the Buffellatio Bills"? Because they really do suck.:roflmao:

Good one Fawn. :lol:

Fawn Lebowitz
10-15-2004, 11:07 PM
Good one Fawn. :lol:Thank you, I thought my attempt at humor had went unnoticed.:lol:

LtDan
10-15-2004, 11:08 PM
Thank you, I thought my attempt at humor had went unnoticed.:lol:
Agreed, good one Fawn!! They blow as well!!

Omaha_Dolfan
10-15-2004, 11:26 PM
ok i seen 2 of my favortie bills on this thread.. Clumpy and justafan... where is CW?

Was thinking the same thing

Omaha_Dolfan
10-15-2004, 11:36 PM

Okay now this one got me rolling .... GREAT NAME

Clumpy
10-16-2004, 01:16 AM
WOW!! I never expected all this attention.......I'm flattered :D

Clumpy
10-16-2004, 01:49 AM
Well I see Clumpy got the desired result with this thread.

I disagree........I thought most of y'all has a sense of humor. I was mistaken :(

Al13
10-16-2004, 06:17 AM

wanny will be GONE !!! :cooldude:

massi20
10-16-2004, 06:56 AM
You got me!! you're right, there is nothing on LI except high taxes and too much traffic. But we do have the beach and NYC. Other than that, not much else except the above mentioned, oh yeah, and a hell of a lot of Jet fans.
Believe me, I can't wait to move back to Florida. Got to make the money first!

Marino1983
10-16-2004, 07:24 AM
Now I will be able to sleep at night ... :rolleyes2

Marino1983

njfinfan
10-16-2004, 08:13 AM
I disagree........I thought most of y'all has a sense of humor. I was mistaken :(

the length of the thread - not the content. :D

Clumpy
10-16-2004, 08:26 AM
Now I will be able to sleep at night ... :rolleyes2

Marino1983

Glad I could help :up:

Clumpy
10-16-2004, 08:27 AM
the length of the thread - not the content. :D

My mistake, your fault! :D

musphinzfan
10-16-2004, 08:47 AM

Well I am presuming he hasnt been to Utica NY.This is the S H I T HOLE of S H I T Holes. :roflmao:

I know for a fact that more people are moving out of Buffalo then moving in.

There are 3 cities that are worse then Buffalo.#1 is Utica,2nd is Elmira,and 3rd is Rochester.

njfinfan
10-16-2004, 09:20 AM
My mistake, your fault! :D

:french:

Clumpy
10-16-2004, 09:36 AM
:french:

Are you French? ;)

njfinfan
10-16-2004, 09:41 AM
Are you French? ;)
:shakeno:

SBCHAMPSPHINZ
10-16-2004, 09:48 AM
lol he has no life

RickyW...loser
10-16-2004, 09:55 AM
Win another Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clumpy
10-16-2004, 10:06 AM

:(

Section126
10-16-2004, 10:07 AM

You see Clump..that's the difference between our two franchises...we don't think that there is anything funny about 0-5. :tongue:

Clumpy
10-16-2004, 10:24 AM
You see Clump..that's the difference between our two franchises...we don't think that there is anything funny about 0-5. :tongue:

Nothing funny about 0-5........I agree, but Fins fans are certainly getting an education this season. Didn't some of y'all predict 12-4?

DOLPHAN1
10-16-2004, 10:31 AM
Well I am presuming he hasnt been to Utica NY.This is the S H I T HOLE of S H I T Holes. :roflmao:

I know for a fact that more people are moving out of Buffalo then moving in.

There are 3 cities that are worse then Buffalo.#1 is Utica,2nd is Elmira,and 3rd is Rochester.

hey now. elmira is bad but not buffalo bad....lol

twanderer
10-16-2004, 12:10 PM
Hey "Justa"

Thanks for the trip down memory lane it was very nostalgic for me. :o) I forgot about some of those places (don't forget Jims steak out and umm Gabriels Gate taste o buffalo allen town arts festival etc etc.. BUT

LOL, come on now the reason the cost of living is so cheap there is because Buffalo is one of the poorest cities in NY state and not many people move there from out of state. Most of the NYC people that are there didnt move there they went to school there and stayed. The town is VERY laid back. Let's not get it twisted I used to work on Chippawa At what used to be The Atomic (across the street from 3rdroom/calumet which I think Charlie still owns) AND I worked at The Icon AND I worked at the New Pink Flamingo AND I worked at The Old Pink too. I don't know how old or cool you are so I don't know if these names mean anything to you BUT I also worked at The Great Lakes Collection Agency and EVERYONE in Buffalo has heard of that!! Buffalo is a very pretty city. There is just no money making opportunities there. Bro I lived there 10 years from 86-96 so there aint much you can tell me about it. Truth be told, I liked it better than I do here in Tampa Fl. BUT it is a VERY divided city and yes you have the sabres too (never went boat fishing) but lets be honest, If not for the suny schools and the Buffalo bills what would Buffalo really have that would cause people to mover there form somewhere else. Hell, where is can you get 25 cent rolling rocks and people asking "what do I get with my 2.00 admision to your club" (GEEZ) you get IN. UNfortunately, the economy sucks in BFLO true if you making like 40k+ a year you can live like a king but hell I can't knock it too hard. I lived there and I loved it. Cept for ALL of the Bills fans lol. Just not alot of opportunity to make good money upon graduating UB. :o(

twanderer
10-16-2004, 12:12 PM
So I guess the winner of this game can brag about being in SECOND to last place?

FinfanInBuffalo
10-16-2004, 12:46 PM

WTF does Jim Mandich know? Why do I care what a dumb ex-jock thinks?

FinfanInBuffalo
10-16-2004, 12:53 PM

Look up the word attendance in the dictionary. It has nothing to do with how many tickets are sold. It is the number of people in the seats.

As for the population, Miami-Dade County has 2.2 million people. Erie County has 950,000. Buffalo has one of the smallest markets in the NFL.

Ozzy
10-16-2004, 05:42 PM
Look up the word attendance in the dictionary. It has nothing to do with how many tickets are sold. It is the number of people in the seats.

As for the population, Miami-Dade County has 2.2 million people. Erie County has 950,000. Buffalo has one of the smallest markets in the NFL.

Populations mean absolutely nothing. Miami's population has a high percentage of transplants, especially New Yorkers, most, if not all, are not Dolphins fans!

now......

Ok Webster :roflmao: Here is ATTENDANCE for both teams dating back to 83
Buffalo Bills Attendance

Team Year G Total Average
Buffalo Bills 1983 8 479,892 59,987
Buffalo Bills 1984 8 359,499 44,937
Buffalo Bills 1985 8 303,145 37,893
Buffalo Bills 1986 8 531,813 66,477
Buffalo Bills 1987 8 437,187 54,648
Buffalo Bills 1988 8 622,793 77,849
Buffalo Bills 1989 8 619,714 77,464
Buffalo Bills 1990 8 598,788 74,849
Buffalo Bills 1991 8 635,889 79,486
Buffalo Bills 1992 8 630,978 78,872
Buffalo Bills 1993 8 626,784 78,348
Buffalo Bills 1994 8 595,543 74,443
Buffalo Bills 1995 8 552,394 69,049
Buffalo Bills 1996 8 598,321 74,790
Buffalo Bills 1997 8 523,768 65,471
Buffalo Bills 1998 8 560,570 70,071
Buffalo Bills 1999 8 562,499 70,312
Buffalo Bills 2000 8 560,413 70,052
Buffalo Bills 2001 8 494,137 61,767
Buffalo Bills 2002 8 537,122 67,140
Buffalo Bills 2003 8 584,122 73,015

Miami Dolphins Attendance

Miami Dolphins 1983 8 487,939 60,992
Miami Dolphins 1984 8 524,874 65,609
Miami Dolphins 1985 8 542,951 67,869
Miami Dolphins 1986 8 467,288 58,411
Miami Dolphins 1987 7 394,672 56,382
Miami Dolphins 1988 8 469,277 58,660
Miami Dolphins 1989 8 447,663 55,958
Miami Dolphins 1990 8 510,359 63,795
Miami Dolphins 1991 8 476,858 59,607
Miami Dolphins 1992 8 533,317 66,665
Miami Dolphins 1993 8 537,920 67,240
Miami Dolphins 1994 8 551,970 68,996
Miami Dolphins 1995 8 560,917 70,115
Miami Dolphins 1996 8 545,518 68,190
Miami Dolphins 1997 8 574,811 71,851
Miami Dolphins 1998 8 516,366 64,546
Miami Dolphins 1999 8 592,161 74,020
Miami Dolphins 2000 8 589,909 73,739
Miami Dolphins 2001 8 588,127 73,516
Miami Dolphins 2002 8 585,523 73,190
Miami Dolphins 2003 8 587,787 73,473

It's funny how Billy Goat fans attended games far far more during their winning years!

Miami has consistantly been over 55.000 and it's the Miami fans that are fareweathered?

Sorry but I don't buy the Miami fans stink thing.

Justasportsfan
10-16-2004, 06:01 PM
Hey "Justa"

Thanks for the trip down memory lane it was very nostalgic for me. :o) (You must've meant Finfaninbuffalo. I don't live in buffalo. The only times I've been there is to watch the games and on my way to Canada. Buffalo is a dump :lol:

massi20
10-16-2004, 06:34 PM
I hate to say this, but I watch games at the bar here on Long Island, and the Bills fans I watch the games with are actually pretty cool. We actually stick together when it comes to bashing Pats fans and Jet fans. Now upstate Bills fans are different, I went to college in Albany so I know.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-16-2004, 06:36 PM
Populations mean absolutely nothing. Miami's population has a high percentage of transplants, especially New Yorkers, most, if not all, are not Dolphins fans!

now......

Ok Webster :roflmao: Here is ATTENDANCE for both teams dating back to 83
Buffalo Bills Attendance

Buffalo Bills 1983 8 479,892 59,987
Buffalo Bills 1984 8 359,499 44,937
Buffalo Bills 1985 8 303,145 37,893
Buffalo Bills 1986 8 531,813 66,477
Buffalo Bills 1987 8 437,187 54,648
Buffalo Bills 1988 8 622,793 77,849
Buffalo Bills 1989 8 619,714 77,464
Buffalo Bills 1990 8 598,788 74,849
Buffalo Bills 1991 8 635,889 79,486
Buffalo Bills 1992 8 630,978 78,872
Buffalo Bills 1993 8 626,784 78,348
Buffalo Bills 1994 8 595,543 74,443
Buffalo Bills 1995 8 552,394 69,049
Buffalo Bills 1996 8 598,321 74,790
Buffalo Bills 1997 8 523,768 65,471
Buffalo Bills 1998 8 560,570 70,071
Buffalo Bills 1999 8 562,499 70,312
Buffalo Bills 2000 8 560,413 70,052
Buffalo Bills 2001 8 494,137 61,767
Buffalo Bills 2002 8 537,122 67,140
Buffalo Bills 2003 8 584,122 73,015

Miami Dolphins Attendance

Miami Dolphins 1983 8 487,939 60,992
Miami Dolphins 1984 8 524,874 65,609
Miami Dolphins 1985 8 542,951 67,869
Miami Dolphins 1986 8 467,288 58,411
Miami Dolphins 1987 7 394,672 56,382
Miami Dolphins 1988 8 469,277 58,660
Miami Dolphins 1989 8 447,663 55,958
Miami Dolphins 1990 8 510,359 63,795
Miami Dolphins 1991 8 476,858 59,607
Miami Dolphins 1992 8 533,317 66,665
Miami Dolphins 1993 8 537,920 67,240
Miami Dolphins 1994 8 551,970 68,996
Miami Dolphins 1995 8 560,917 70,115
Miami Dolphins 1996 8 545,518 68,190
Miami Dolphins 1997 8 574,811 71,851
Miami Dolphins 1998 8 516,366 64,546
Miami Dolphins 1999 8 592,161 74,020
Miami Dolphins 2000 8 589,909 73,739
Miami Dolphins 2001 8 588,127 73,516
Miami Dolphins 2002 8 585,523 73,190
Miami Dolphins 2003 8 587,787 73,473

It's funny how Billy Goat fans attended games far far more during their winning years!

Miami has consistantly been over 55.000 and it's the Miami fans that are fareweathered?

Sorry but I don't buy the Miami fans stink thing.

Population means nothing? WTH kind of logic is that. The more people that live in area, the more people available to attend games..... it's not that difficult to understand.

Did you even bother to look at the numbers you posted? Here are the per game averages for Buffalo and Miami:

Buffalo - 67,949
Miami - 66,325

The Bills average MORE fans per game. In addition, the Fin fans haven't had to experience the 2-14 seasons that the Bills fans have had to endure. Hopefully this year won't give the Miami locals the incentive to stay away.

IMO (even though I'm a Dolphins fan) the Bills fans, on average, are way more dedicated than Dolphin fans.

AmishJihad
10-16-2004, 09:07 PM
<------- Where you at Clumps?

Clumpy
10-17-2004, 05:29 AM

I'm beginning to feel the love

Clumpy
10-17-2004, 05:30 AM
Clumpy is a very well-respected member of the finheaven community. He handles all the salary cap issues for the teams (regardless of whether he is a bills fan). He never disses us or our team (except in jest) and gives valued feedback and information here.

Fins suck :foundout:

Clumpy
10-17-2004, 05:31 AM
:thewave:

Look at all the love Clumpy is getting.

RickyTShirt is gonna think twice before dissing the Clump again. :tongue:

Hold me y'all :D

Clumpy
10-17-2004, 05:34 AM
:roflmao: :roflmao:
is Buffalo really that bad? jeez....how do you live, Clumpy? lol

Very well thanks :D

Clumpy
10-17-2004, 05:36 AM
Yeah I started at the original post, now I'm here, and haven't stopped laughing yet. Thread was much appreciated. :D

:up:

Clumpy
10-17-2004, 05:39 AM
upon graduating UB. :o(

klump iz ewe bee grads two :D

Clumpy
10-17-2004, 05:40 AM
<------- Where you at Clumps?

Near Depew HS :D

Clumpy
10-17-2004, 05:42 AM
I guess the Jets @ Miami game was a sell-out but yet the stadium was HALF FULL :shakeno:

I'm proud to be a Bills fan!

Ozzy
10-17-2004, 06:25 AM
Population means nothing? WTH kind of logic is that. The more people that live in area, the more people available to attend games..... it's not that difficult to understand.

Did you even bother to look at the numbers you posted? Here are the per game averages for Buffalo and Miami:

Buffalo - 67,949
Miami - 66,325

The Bills average MORE fans per game. In addition, the Fin fans haven't had to experience the 2-14 seasons that the Bills fans have had to endure. Hopefully this year won't give the Miami locals the incentive to stay away.

IMO (even though I'm a Dolphins fan) the Bills fans, on average, are way more dedicated than Dolphin fans.

Wow, first I met Mr. Webster, now Mr. Einstein! I'm taking the little pokes at me as fun, so expect some back OK?

What you fail to understand, is the Sentence after "the Population means nothing"! Or did you just skip that part?

I'll break it down a little further.

A total of 1.7 million Hispanics in Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties.

The largest single group of Hispanics – about 650,000 people
– were born in Cuba.

Not to mention the rest of the Latin population which exceeds over 500,000.

Recently South Florida's demographic composition has been the growing
diversity of its population, including more than 100,000
Haitians and 40,000 Jamaicans.

Here in Miami, Cuba both lives and is reborn every day, just like the sun, in its exiled children. The Cubanization of Miami is a dramatic contemporary story in metropolitan America. Cuban refugees have played a major role in transforming Miami from a medium-sized city dominated by tourism into a thriving, throbbing metropolis, the "Capital of the Caribbean"

A majority of the Latin community loves the sport of "Football" but the ball is ROUND!

Interest in NFL football among the Latin community is surely on the rise, but it is still only a fraction when compared to the total population of the tri-county area of South Florida Latin's. So when you say that over 2 million people in Dade County are available to attend, your dead wrong. Over half of them don't even care.

Then we have the migration of other teams fans coming here, most of which are from the States of New York, and Jersey!

Now I hope you understand a little more as to why the total populations cannot be compared!

Your debate would have to be based on football fans in general, not by population, and I would be willing to bet that the numbers between the two areas are close.

NOW as to your comment on the numbers I gave in my previous post, yes I did look at them. I was not trying to show that Miami is this all great football city, but instead I showed that people have been attending for YEARS. I posted numbers back as far as I could find. BUT what you fail to see or know, is that the Bills Stadium holds 80,290 people while the Dolphins stadium holds 74,916.

Since you wanted to give averages of my numbers to suit your needs.....

Now lets do some math using your "Averages," 80,290 seats minus 67,949 you gave as an average of those "attending," and that equals 12,341 no shows a game. Hmmmm? Now lets do Miami. 74,916 seats minus the average you gave of 66,325 and we get 8,591 no shows a game. Hmmm!

When you said that Bills fans have endured losing seasons, that's what wins the argument for me because when they were losing they did not show up!!! That my friend is as fareweathered as it gets!

If the Bills fans were so much more dedicated to them, then why is it that Miami's season ticket sales are a lot more? Constantly too....

There are only a few markets that can say they have a waiting list for season tickets, now those teams can talk and those fans go win or lose.

I would say Barfalo the City Stinks, but their football fans are good, no better or dedicated than Miami's.....

Have a nice day.......

Ozzy
10-17-2004, 06:27 AM
I guess the Jets @ Miami game was a sell-out but yet the stadium was HALF FULL :shakeno:

I'm proud to be a Bills fan!

I guess you forgot that 4 Hurricanes pounded Florida too, and two of the games were played on different dates or times!!!

Clumpy
10-17-2004, 06:35 AM
I guess you forgot that 4 Hurricanes pounded Florida too, and two of the games were played on different dates or times!!!

Jets game was not re-scheduled

Ozzy
10-17-2004, 01:28 PM
Jets game was not re-scheduled

Who said it was? BTW the stadium was not half empty for the Jets game, as matter of fact it was pretty full at kickoff. The Steelers game was the one, and it was rescheduled!

I guess all those empty seats in Barfalo today have ghosts fans in them?

Clumpy
10-17-2004, 06:35 PM
Who said it was? BTW the stadium was not half empty for the Jets game, as matter of fact it was pretty full at kickoff. The Steelers game was the one, and it was rescheduled!

Late arriving crowd.........full by mid 1st qtr

AmishJihad
10-17-2004, 07:02 PM
What empty seats?

:confused:

AmishJihad
10-17-2004, 07:03 PM
Near Depew HS :D
Funky... I live 1 mile from Lancaster HS. :foundout:

Ozzy
10-17-2004, 07:49 PM
Late arriving crowd.........full by mid 1st qtr

BS, I saw the empty seats at the half!!

Or could that have been people in the restrooms?

Kinda like the same things I say about Miami games. People always come late, parking sux, and they have a live bar at PPS with A/C for the old farts....

Did you happen to see all the Steelers Fans at Cowboy Stadium today? Half and half it was.......

Happens all over!

Ozzy
10-17-2004, 07:51 PM
What empty seats?

The Blue seats in the lower bowl!! Maybe you were not looking, but there were thousands of them empty!

AmishJihad
10-18-2004, 06:00 AM
The Blue seats in the lower bowl!! Maybe you were not looking, but there were thousands of them empty!
I dont know what game you were watching..... :drinker: :wharf: :infins:

Bills Earn Win

The Buffalo Bills topped the Miami Dolphins, 20-13, before a sold out crowd at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

http://www.buffalobills.com

korl68
10-18-2004, 09:13 AM

Clumpy what are you talking about we won. We are trying to go 0-16 and a place in the record books and we WON!!!! In the battle of the beatens we WON!!! yahoo!!!!

Sigh!!! When will this nightmare season end!!! We are getting sympathy from Bills fans..... :shakeno:

FinfanInBuffalo
10-18-2004, 09:21 AM
When you said that Bills fans have endured losing seasons, that's what wins the argument for me because when they were losing they did not show up!!! That my friend is as fareweathered as it gets!

If the Bills fans were so much more dedicated to them, then why is it that Miami's season ticket sales are a lot more? Constantly too....

There are only a few markets that can say they have a waiting list for season tickets, now those teams can talk and those fans go win or lose.

I would say Barfalo the City Stinks, but their football fans are good, no better or dedicated than Miami's.....

Have a nice day.......

I see you post all kinds of numbers about the Latin population in the three surrounding counties. How about the non-Latin population. I'm sure it is still much much larger than the Buffalo area. But then, that would refute your argument, wouldn't it?

Why are the season ticket sales higher in Miami? Could it have something to do with a better economy in the area? How about more businesses that buy up season tickets to use as perks?

How about the weather differences? It is much more likely that a casual fan will decide to go to a game in 80 degree weather than 20 degree weather. The early Bills games have plenty of walk ins, even when the team is losing. There are a lot fewer late in the season.

You argue that the smaller metropolitan area should get penalized for having a larger stadium? That doesn't make any sense.... Fact is that the samller area sends MORE fans to the games. Case closed. Nice try.

We will see this year and next about the dedication of the locals in Miami.....

Philter25
10-18-2004, 10:29 AM
klump iz ewe bee grads two :D
lol:roflmao:

Philter25
10-18-2004, 10:45 AM
What empty seats?

GREATEST SIGNATURE PIC
EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!

AmishJihad
10-18-2004, 04:51 PM
GREATEST SIGNATURE PIC
EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!
Thank you, thank you.... :bravo:

Ozzy
10-18-2004, 05:07 PM
I see you post all kinds of numbers about the Latin population in the three surrounding counties. How about the non-Latin population. I'm sure it is still much much larger than the Buffalo area. But then, that would refute your argument, wouldn't it?

Why are the season ticket sales higher in Miami? Could it have something to do with a better economy in the area? How about more businesses that buy up season tickets to use as perks?

How about the weather differences? It is much more likely that a casual fan will decide to go to a game in 80 degree weather than 20 degree weather. The early Bills games have plenty of walk ins, even when the team is losing. There are a lot fewer late in the season.

You argue that the smaller metropolitan area should get penalized for having a larger stadium? That doesn't make any sense.... Fact is that the samller area sends MORE fans to the games. Case closed. Nice try.

We will see this year and next about the dedication of the locals in Miami.....

Ugh!

You just don't get it do you? You do realize that there are other counties "around" the Barfalo area too right?

In Dade County alone there are over 600,000 migrated cubans, plus another 500,000 that migrated from other latin countries, Hatians, Jamacians, etc...

But none of that crap matters, it's about how many football fans there are.

In Brown County Wisconsin there are 240,000 people, and they sell out each and every game, for years. They show up no matter what. Now those are fans!

You will surely see a drop off in fans showing up as long as Miami continues to stink. I have no doubt about that. But my whole point was that in Barfalo, when they stunk, fans stayed home, and it showed with the numbers I posted.

Your weather comparison means nothing. We adapt to whatever weather we live in. Some people cannot take the heat, some like myself cannot take the cold.

Your argument on Barfly fans being all might above Dolphins fans is rediculous.

Ozzy
10-18-2004, 05:12 PM
I dont know what game you were watching..... :drinker: :wharf: :infins:

Bills Earn Win

The Buffalo Bills topped the Miami Dolphins, 20-13, before a sold out crowd at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

I know exactly what game I was watching! At kickoff the camara panned off into the crowd and there were a mess of empty blue seats. Thousands of them.

I also have a little news for you. Games that sell out, do not mean that everyone attended.

Now are you sure your not the one drinking?

AmishJihad
10-19-2004, 12:40 AM
I know exactly what game I was watching! At kickoff the camara panned off into the crowd and there were a mess of empty blue seats. Thousands of them.

I also have a little news for you. Games that sell out, do not mean that everyone attended.

Now are you sure your not the one drinking?
ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD?

Fact #1 in my favor: I was there. It was packed and jacked.

Fact #2 in my favor: Counting the House: It was a cold, windy day at the Ralph, but it didn't seem to bother the 72,714 fans. http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20041018/1063479.asp

Fact #3 in my favor: Capacity: 73,967 http://www.buffalobills.com/facility/StadiumFacts.jsp

1,253 no shows isnt "thousands" of empty seats.

:fire:

Clumpy
10-19-2004, 01:39 AM
BS, I saw the empty seats at the half!!

Or could that have been people in the restrooms?

Kinda like the same things I say about Miami games. People always come late, parking sux, and they have a live bar at PPS with A/C for the old farts....

Did you happen to see all the Steelers Fans at Cowboy Stadium today? Half and half it was.......

Happens all over!

12 min halftime.....people were late getting back to their seats because of the long lines for the restrooms and food/beer :rolleyes:

Ozzy
10-19-2004, 01:43 AM
ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD?

Fact #1 in my favor: I was there. It was packed and jacked.

1,253 no shows isnt "thousands" of empty seats.

:fire:

Braindead? I've had better conversations with my cat than you.

Can you ever follow a thread? Or do you just read replies to your silly self?

FACT: at kickoff the camara panned the crowd, and there were thousands of blue empty seats!!

btw what is this.......

The Buffalo Bills christened Ralph Wilson Stadium on August 17, 1973. The stadium consists of three decks of blue and red seats. The lower and second levels of seats circle the entire Fieldturf playing field. An upper level of seats are located on both sides of the playing field. The playing field is located 50 feet below ground level, eliminating long walks to the upper deck. Ralph Wilson Stadium has underwent many changes over the years. In 1984, the stadium's capacity was increased to 80,290.

Besides all that, I have a question for you. How can anyone have the word Jihad in his screen name? It means kill AMERICANS!!!!!

Ozzy
10-19-2004, 01:46 AM
12 min halftime.....people were late getting back to their seats because of the long lines for the restrooms and food/beer :rolleyes:

Happens in Miami games too. The bathrooms are packed, takes 10 minutes just to get to the pissers. Takes longer to get food. You've been here, so you should know.

Clumpy
10-19-2004, 01:49 AM
Happens in Miami games too. The bathrooms are packed, takes 10 minutes just to get to the pissers. Takes longer to get food. You've been here, so you should know.

Dude, I was at the game Sunday.....place was a sell-out. You should review other parts of the game and look at the crowd. I noticed 2 small spots in the upper deck, visitors side, with some empty seats but that wasn't more than a hundred tops.

Ozzy
10-19-2004, 02:02 AM
Dude, I was at the game Sunday.....place was a sell-out. You should review other parts of the game and look at the crowd. I noticed 2 small spots in the upper deck, visitors side, with some empty seats but that wasn't more than a hundred tops.

Dude I was at the TV on Sunday, and at the KICKOFF they panned the crowd and there were a boatload of empty seats! I would have never known they were blue otherwise! They are blue in the lower bowl right?

You said people could have been late, and I said that could be..........

AmishJihad
10-19-2004, 02:57 AM
Braindead? I've had better conversations with my cat than you.

Can you ever follow a thread? Or do you just read replies to your silly self?

FACT: at kickoff the camara panned the crowd, and there were thousands of blue empty seats!! Great. At kickoff. So? Game was still sol out, and the place was packed by 5:00 into the first quarter. Happens all the time around the league.

If your talking about a whole empty section after the half in the tunnel end zone, thats where the band sits. They leave after the half and those seats are blocked.

btw what is this.......

In 1984, the stadium's capacity was increased to 80,290.
The addition of dugout suites, luxury boxes and the two End Zone Clubs, as well as replacing bench seats with arm chair seats in the lower bowl reduced capacity to its current level.

Besides all that, I have a question for you. How can anyone have the word Jihad in his screen name? It means kill AMERICANS!!!!!You really are brain dead!!! :lol:

Jihad means holy war numbnuts.

Definition (Link) (http://www.infoplease.com/ipd/A0500331.html)

Ozzy
10-19-2004, 03:53 AM
Great. At kickoff. So? Game was still sol out, and the place was packed by 5:00 into the first quarter. Happens all the time around the league.

If your talking about a whole empty section after the half in the tunnel end zone, thats where the band sits. They leave after the half and those seats are blocked.

The addition of dugout suites, luxury boxes and the two End Zone Clubs, as well as replacing bench seats with arm chair seats in the lower bowl reduced capacity to its current level.

You really are brain dead!!! :lol:

Jihad means holy war numbnuts.

If you would have followed the thread, which you never can, you would have not needed to reply with your silly little namecalling.

As for your dictionary, it might need a little help.

Ask any Arab to translate the words ‘holy war’ back into Arabic and you get "harbun muqaddasatu", a term non-existent in the Islamic lexicon, which makes this continued mistranslation of ‘jihad’ as "holy war" all the more perplexing. It is unfortunate that some translators of Islamic scriptures and other literature as well as some Muslim writers and scholars seem to have adopted this mistranslation due to the influence of centuries-old Western propaganda.

Now lets test your smarts again. What country is the Holy War to be faught against?

Man beating on you almost feels like I'm beating on a man with no arms or legs...

AmishJihad
10-19-2004, 02:17 PM
If you would have followed the thread, which you never can, you would have not needed to reply with your silly little namecalling.

As for your dictionary, it might need a little help.

Ask any Arab to translate the words ‘holy war’ back into Arabic and you get "harbun muqaddasatu", a term non-existent in the Islamic lexicon, which makes this continued mistranslation of ‘jihad’ as "holy war" all the more perplexing. It is unfortunate that some translators of Islamic scriptures and other literature as well as some Muslim writers and scholars seem to have adopted this mistranslation due to the influence of centuries-old Western propaganda.

Now lets test your smarts again. What country is the Holy War to be faught against?

http://www.alislam.org/books/study-of-islam/jihad.html

Man beating on you almost feels like I'm beating on a man with no arms or legs...
:lol:

Keep telling yourself that.

Clumpy
10-19-2004, 02:18 PM
My thread was hi-jacked (no pun intended) :(

AmishJihad
10-19-2004, 02:20 PM
Sorry Clump.... :foundout:

darkoak
10-19-2004, 02:31 PM

http://www.alislam.org/books/study-of-islam/jihad.html

Problem is with the way America runs rough shod all over the world is it any surprise to find groups declaring Jihads against the USA. I mean that according to the definition on the webpage you put down, that states, Jihads are defensive conflicts and offensive conflicts are not allowed by the words of Allah.

Ozzy
10-19-2004, 03:08 PM
My thread was hi-jacked (no pun intended) :(

You said it was a joke, so it's still on topic. :evil:

Ozzy
10-19-2004, 03:17 PM

You keep thinking otherwise....

Islam's jihad against the West continues today, under the guise of terrorism. The Muslims would carry out biological warfare against the West with as little reservation or remorse as they felt in Caffa in 1346, where Muslims started the Great Plague that killed over 20 million Europeans. If reforming Christianity, which was originally founded as a peaceful religion and later degenerated into the Inquisition, was difficult for Europeans, reforming Islam is bound to be an unimaginably more difficult and bloodier task, and one in which Westerners now seem condemned to participate.

Whats your next name Martrdar?

AmishJihad
10-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Note that it says "jihad against the West". Not America. Not the U.S.

Holy war against the West.

Thanks for proving my point.

Whats your next name Martrdar?
I assume you mean "martyr". What's so bad about that?

mar·tyr http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dmartyr) ( P ) Pronunciation Key (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/ahd4/pronkey.html) (märhttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifthttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifr)
n.

One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.
One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.

One who endures great suffering: a martyr to arthritis.
One who makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.

AmishJihad
10-19-2004, 04:13 PM
Problem is with the way America runs rough shod all over the world is it any surprise to find groups declaring Jihads against the USA. I mean that according to the definition on the webpage you put down, that states, Jihads are defensive conflicts and offensive conflicts are not allowed by the words of Allah.
The argument is that Ozzy thinks jihad means "kill Americans", which is far from the truth. Thaats all, no political debate here... ;)

Ozzy
10-19-2004, 09:20 PM

You have absolutely no point! What the heck do you think the west means?

Here's how the ayatollah himself put it: "...Moslems have no alternative... to an armed holy war against profane governments. ...Holy war means the conquest of all non-Moslem territories ...It will ...be the duty of every able-bodied adult male to volunteer for this war of conquest, the final aim of which is to put Koranic law in power from one end of the earth to the other. "The leaders of the USSR and of England and the president of the United States are ...infidels.... ...Every part of the body of a non-Moslem individual is impure, even the hair on his head and his body hair, his nails, and all the secretions of his body. Any man or woman who denies the existence of God, or believes in His partners [the Christian Trinity], or else does not believe in His Prophet Mohammed, is impure (in the same way as are excrement, urine, dog, and wine)[sic]."

Here's how Osama put it. The Tapes received at various Islamic organizations yesterday calling all Muslims to wage a Jihad against the USA is not new. What is new is that this is done against the background of the Taliban's claim that it will recruit three hundred thousand Mujahids to fight the Jihad against the USA. Considering that there are over one billion Muslims across the globe, Osama's call will be heeded by many more than the three hundred thousand which the Taliban claim to call. This is a safe bet, considering the street protests and the Bazar talk across the Muslim world today centers around how to fight the Jihad against the West.

Now you do understand that America is a non muslim country right? Now do you understand that the word Jihad, especially nowadays is meant for mainly the USA?

You need to check yourself man....your BS aint funny!

AmishJihad
10-19-2004, 10:31 PM
Now you do understand that America is a non muslim country right? Now do you understand that the word Jihad, especially nowadays is meant for mainly the USA?

You need to check yourself man....your BS aint funny!
I dont care what its "mainly" meant for. The FACT is that the word itself means "holy war", not kill Americans, as you first stated.

Amish Jihad is an oxymoron and a JOKE. Amish Holy War... the Amish are one of the most non violent religions in the world. Get it?

P.s. The name was personally approved by Muck. :eek:

Rafiki
10-19-2004, 10:35 PM
I don't like Amish Jihad (the dude) very much.

But the name is okay with me. The term "Jihad" as it's used by Muslims, dates back to the formation of the Koran, which was probably 1500 years before America was even formed.

There's allready been far too much censorship with the removal of NePhin's avatar. Let's not make an issue of this..

Ozzy
10-20-2004, 12:55 AM
I dont care what its "mainly" meant for. The FACT is that the word itself means "holy war", not kill Americans, as you first stated.

Amish Jihad is an oxymoron and a JOKE. Amish Holy War... the Amish are one of the most non violent religions in the world. Get it?

P.s. The name was personally approved by Muck. :eek:

Loss of memory at such a young age? Don't you recall when you changed your last nickname we were engaged in a debate about the great City of Barfalo? I never asked you to change that one. I could care less if you change your name to Osama himself. But I can still say that I think it is not funny.

btw you alway miss parts of my replies so once again go ask an arab to translate the word Holy War, and you won't get Jihad, you will get harbun muqaddasatu, now that's a FACT. Holy War has been given ten different meanings from different arabic leaders thruout the last 1,700 years. The most recent directed at America

Ozzy
10-20-2004, 01:02 AM
I don't like Amish Jihad (the dude) very much.

But the name is okay with me. The term "Jihad" as it's used by Muslims, dates back to the formation of the Koran, which was probably 1500 years before America was even formed.

There's allready been far too much censorship with the removal of NePhin's avatar. Let's not make an issue of this..

I never mentioned that he should change it, never asked him to change his last one either. Never would. I have faith in this boards moderators, and whatever is OK with them is fine with me.

As for the term Jihad it has taken on many meanings over the last 1700 years. Changed by different arabic leaders to suit their needs. One may not be a leader of a country but he surely leads terrorists, and specifically mentioned Americans after they took down two huge towers.....

Call me biased I guess

CirclingWagons
10-20-2004, 01:16 AM
I never mentioned that he should change it, never asked him to change his last one either. Never would. I have faith in this boards moderators, and whatever is OK with them is fine with me.

As for the term Jihad it has taken on many meanings over the last 1700 years. Changed by different arabic leaders to suit their needs. One may not be a leader of a country but he surely leads terrorists, and specifically mentioned Americans after they took down two huge towers.....

Call me biased I guess
I don't think the name "Ozzy" should be allowed on these boards...it represents a raging alcoholic who in 1 year alone, dropped acid everyday...not to mention every other drug he's smoked, snorted, shot, popped, or rectally absorbed...The guy bit off a bird's head, and also went crazy and killed a bunch of Sharon's cats one night. We can't have kids seeing your username, it's harmful to them and just not right :cry:

Give me a f'ing break....STFU will you :shakeno:

call me biased I guess

Rafiki
10-20-2004, 01:23 AM
Besides all that, I have a question for you. How can anyone have the word Jihad in his screen name? It means kill AMERICANS!!!!!
This is what you said. And you know for a fact that it does not mean that. By definition, it is a holy struggle or war. Most Muslims believe this is an internal struggle. Some (extremist paranoiod terrorists) believe it is an actual external battle against the unbelievers of Islam.

Ozzy
10-20-2004, 01:26 AM
I don't think the name "Ozzy" should be allowed on these boards...it represents a man who in 1 year alone, dropped acid everyday, not to mention every other drug he's smoked, snorted, shot, popped, or rectally absorbed...The guy bit off a poor little's bird head, and also went crazy and killed a bunch of his wife's cat's one night. We can't have kids seeing, your username, it's harmful to them and just not right :cry:

Give me a f'ing break....STFU will you :shakeno:

Whatever little man, your having a little comprehension problem I see.

Poor little Barfalo fans having an argument with a Dolphins fans and you felt the need to put on your cape.....to the rescue!!

Since I'm not one of them online bully's I won't get into Imma beat you up, to shut you up contest.

STFO.......

CirclingWagons
10-20-2004, 01:29 AM
Whatever little man, your having a little comprehension problem I see.

Poor little Barfalo fans having an argument with a Dolphins fans and you felt the need to put on your cape.....to the rescue!!

Since I'm not one of them online bully's I won't get into Imma beat you up, to shut you up contest.

STFO.......
online bullies? :roflmao: ...says Chief of the PC Police :eek:

Ozzy
10-20-2004, 01:33 AM
This is what you said. And you know for a fact that it does not mean that. By definition, it is a holy struggle or war. Most Muslims believe this is an internal struggle. Some (extremist paranoiod terrorists) believe it is an actual external battle against the unbelievers of Islam.

It started out as an internal struggle, but that was way before America existed.

Like I said, ask an arabic person to translate the words Holy War, and you won't get Jihad....it has many meanings.

Ozzy
10-20-2004, 01:40 AM
online bullies? :roflmao: ...says Chief of the PC Police :eek:

Did someone state he wanted the name taken down? Maybe you have me mixed up with someone else?

OK Bruttis?

Rafiki
10-20-2004, 01:40 AM
I believe the turning point and the beginning of the paranoia of Islam towards Christians occured during the crusades. If you read your history you'll see that our so-called "right to the holy lands" first fortold by Pope Urban, led to thousands upon thousands of innocent Arab lives lost. Soley for the reason that since the holy land was there and the inhabitants weren't Christian.

So if it is anyone's fault for the terrorism problems we now face, it may as well be Catholicism. Theoretically, of course.

Ozzy
10-20-2004, 01:51 AM
I believe the turning point and the beginning of the paranoia of Islam towards Christians occured during the crusades. If you read your history you'll see that our so-called "right to the holy lands" first fortold by Pope Urban, led to thousands upon thousands of innocent Arab lives lost. Soley for the reason that since the holy land was there and the inhabitants weren't Christian.

So if it is anyone's fault for the terrorism problems we now face, it may as well be Catholicism. Theoretically, of course.

Of course there is always two sides to everything, but yes, you are correct in theory.

btw I'm in no way trying to bring this into a religious thing.

It's just personal with this dude, because I slam his town of Barfalo all the time. It's been the only time he's ever replied to me. All in a thread about someone hating Miami, which I thought started out very funny, but thanks to me.....

I thought by now most everyone would have known this thread was just two posters going back and forth about nothing, and would skip it. I'm about done...

Rafiki
10-20-2004, 02:05 AM
Of course there is always two sides to everything, but yes, you are correct in theory.

btw I'm in no way trying to bring this into a religious thing.

It's just personal with this dude, because I slam his town of Barfalo all the time. It's been the only time he's ever replied to me. All in a thread about someone hating Miami, which I thought started out very funny, but thanks to me.....

I thought by now most everyone would have known this thread was just two posters going back and forth about nothing, and would skip it. I'm about done...
It's all good, man. I'm just sick of this ultra-sensitivity due to the war on terror. People have to start to realize that there is more to the Muslim faith than terrorism. By the way, I'm a devout Christian...

Clumpy
10-20-2004, 02:18 AM
:lurking:

Coral Reefer
10-20-2004, 02:55 AM
Wow did this thread take on a path all it's own.... :eek:

This is all your fault Clump! :whip2:

Clumpy
10-20-2004, 03:08 AM
:(

Fawn Lebowitz
10-20-2004, 04:01 AM

mar·tyr http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dmartyr) ( P ) Pronunciation Key (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/ahd4/pronkey.html) (märhttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifthttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifr)
n.

One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.
One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.
One who endures great suffering: a martyr to arthritis.
One who makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.

I really dont give a **** about anyone being a martyr or any of this religious crap, what I dont like is your avatar of a retarded child. You may find it funny, and thats really sad. If you really do think that that is a joke, try taking care of someone that has that disability. And I will say at this point, IDIOT:fire: :yell:

AmishJihad
10-20-2004, 05:01 AM
If you really do think that that is a joke, try taking care of someone that has that disability. And I will say at this point, IDIOT:fire: :yell:Maybe I do... :fire:

And if you dont like it, talk to the people who made it.

www.ebaumsworld.com (http://www.ebaumsworld.com)

ltfinfan
10-20-2004, 08:23 AM
Maybe I do... :fire:

And if you dont like it, talk to the people who made it.

www.ebaumsworld.com (http://www.ebaumsworld.com)

wow Amish you been piss'n in peoples weaties :lol:

ltfinfan
10-20-2004, 08:24 AM
Wow did this thread take on a path all it's own.... :eek:

This is all your fault Clump! :whip2:

don't blame clumpy his sig is making me wish it was christmas :lol:

T-ROCK
10-20-2004, 08:43 AM

5,000+ posts on a Dolphins Forum...

Yep, I can see you hate us...
I think you're a closet DolFan and you just don't know it yet...

:roflmao:

AmishJihad
10-20-2004, 09:07 AM
wow Amish you been piss'n in peoples weaties :lol:
And its really not anything i've said! Ozzy doesnt like my screen name, this other dude doesnt like my avatar... before you know it someone will attack my sig...

*sigh*.... :rolleyes:

Guess thats life when your a rival fan. At least the Pats fans treat me nice. There's a few on here that I can get along with...

Clumpy
10-20-2004, 09:14 AM
5,000+ posts on a Dolphins Forum...

Yep, I can see you hate us...
I think you're a closet DolFan and you just don't know it yet...

:roflmao:

You would be incorrect :mad:

ltfinfan
10-20-2004, 10:51 AM
And its really not anything i've said! Ozzy doesnt like my screen name, this other dude doesnt like my avatar... before you know it someone will attack my sig...

*sigh*.... :rolleyes:

Guess thats life when your a rival fan. At least the Pats fans treat me nice. There's a few on here that I can get along with...

well im one that hopes you stay around :D

Clumpy
10-20-2004, 10:54 AM
I thought the Amish didn't use electricity let alone computers????????

Philter25
10-20-2004, 10:57 AM
hey, great thread clump!

Clumpy
10-20-2004, 10:58 AM

Dbergan
10-20-2004, 10:58 AM
Clumpy....This thread is never ending and it started w/ your evil title. You are an evil doer.....in my Dolphin axis of evil! :tongueout :beerbang:

Clumpy
10-20-2004, 11:01 AM
Clumpy....This thread is never ending and it started w/ your evil title. You are an evil doer.....in my Dolphin axis of evil! :tongueout :beerbang:

:woot:

Clumpy
10-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Do NOT let this thread off the 1st page :mad:

:foundout:

Philter25
10-20-2004, 12:52 PM
:chair: damn u clump.

Clumpy
10-20-2004, 01:06 PM
:D

AmishJihad
10-20-2004, 01:35 PM
well im one that hopes you stay around :D
Hey thanks... :beerbang:

AmishJihad
10-20-2004, 01:35 PM
I thought the Amish didn't use electricity let alone computers????????

Clumpy
10-20-2004, 01:43 PM

WTF is up with that avatar? :roflmao:

ltfinfan
10-20-2004, 01:45 PM
Do NOT let this thread off the 1st page :mad:

so what is the record posts for a thread?

AmishJihad
10-20-2004, 01:55 PM
WTF is up with that avatar? :roflmao:
:confused2

I found it on another board..... :lol:

twanderer
10-20-2004, 03:11 PM
:confused: :shakeno: :mdfin:

Just wanted to add something to what turned out to be a silly thread. Talk about getting side tracked!!!

Philter25
10-20-2004, 03:25 PM
so what is the record posts for a thread?
see the thread when ricky 1st retired. it was merged like 100 times.

Fawn Lebowitz
10-20-2004, 03:33 PM
:confused2

I found it on another board..... :lol: Just because you found it on another board doesn't mean that it isnt a mean spirited poke at retarded children. By using it as your avatar, well that just means that your a dope. :shakeno:

greatwade
10-20-2004, 03:36 PM
doing my part

Clumpy
10-20-2004, 11:31 PM
I'm disappointed in many of y'all

10-20-2004, 11:39 PM
Just because you found it on another board doesn't mean that it isnt a mean spirited poke at retarded children. By using it as your avatar, well that just means that your a dope. :shakeno:

Why do you just assume that an overweight kid is retarded? That is mean. :shakeno:

Ozzy
10-21-2004, 01:15 AM
I really dont give a **** about anyone being a martyr or any of this religious crap, what I dont like is your avatar of a retarded child. You may find it funny, and thats really sad. If you really do think that that is a joke, try taking care of someone that has that disability. And I will say at this point, IDIOT:fire: :yell:

I really don't mind the avatar. The kid don't look retarded. He looks like he had a little too much sugar.....

Muck
10-21-2004, 01:43 AM
The kid in the avatar doesn't look disabled. He just looks overly hyper. And the name "AmishJihad" is obviously a joke. If I thought that either one was crude or malicious, I wouldn't have let them fly.

Cmon everybody. Chill. :)

Clumpy
10-21-2004, 04:23 AM
This thread was born in the main forum and now is treated like a red-headed stepchild :mad:

ltfinfan
10-21-2004, 10:12 AM
and it was going so well

mush69
10-21-2004, 11:52 AM
But they ain't got much in the way of college football.

But yeah, other than that its a good argument. Great city for things to do as well.That's because Paul Pasqualoni took a great program and turned it into crap! SU used to be a top notch program now we can't even recuit local players outta high school. :shakeno:

FIN-IN-RI
10-21-2004, 01:11 PM
clumpy potatoes

10-21-2004, 01:46 PM
This thread was born in the main forum and now is treated like a red-headed stepchild :mad:

Who moved it?

(I need to know for my voodoo curse to work properly)

Coral Reefer
10-21-2004, 03:45 PM

That's because it's a Bills Jihad with a hyper, fat, retarted kid as it's leader.
It belongs in the Depths of the sea forum!

All this over an avatar and a screename.
Political correctness is destroying the world.

Grobian
10-21-2004, 11:55 PM
Vote for me and I will make you love phins phans

Clumpy
10-22-2004, 10:33 AM
Who moved it?

(I need to know for my voodoo curse to work properly)

One of the mods :mad:

mods:spank:clump