PDA

View Full Version : Big Ff Question Please Help

ryyyan24
10-20-2004, 05:41 PM
Fantasy football is all I really care about this season, so PLEASEE help me out here. My RB's are Curtis Martin, Sahun Alexander, and Eddie George. I desperately need a WR. My close friend needs a quality RB and is very interested in George. He has told me that he will trade either Hines Ward or Joe horn for Eddie George. I think this is a great deal for me, but which one should I chose, Horn or Ward????? Horn is having a better fantasy season so far abd looks to have the advantage at the schedules.

PLEASE GUYS ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...WHO SHOULD I CHOSE WARD OR HORN?????

inFINSible
10-20-2004, 05:43 PM
I'd take Ward.

TIDEPHISH
10-20-2004, 05:43 PM
Horn Without A Question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIQUID24
10-20-2004, 05:45 PM
Big Ben is emerging. Take Ward. But it's win-win for you anyway.

FinzManiac
10-20-2004, 05:46 PM
He'd give up Ward/Horn for George? That sounds like the steal of the millenium....I'd go with Ward personally....Ward is the more consistent threat year in and year out.

inFINSible
10-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Whatever Horn is doing now, there's no reason to believe there will be any improvement in stats......With Ward you have an ever improving Big Ben throwing him the ball and his stats will probably get better...not that they're all that bad now....

Either one is a good deal for EG....you really can't go wrong...I just like Wards potential improvement better than Horn's.

inFINSible
10-20-2004, 05:47 PM
Big Ben is emerging. Take Ward. But it's win-win for you anyway.
My sentiments exactly....:D

Rafiki
10-20-2004, 07:56 PM
Heins Ward!

dolphinpower
10-20-2004, 08:58 PM
I would take HORN! Ward is a possession reciever, if ben gets better that means more big playes i.e. plaxico buress gets better. i would take horn who always gets the 1st look!