PDA

View Full Version : Where was I when Charlie Murphy told the Prince story??

Muck
10-20-2004, 10:39 PM
I'm watching Chappelle Show right now. And they're doing Best of Part II or something. And I had never seen the story about Prince and the Revolution beating the **** out of Charlie and his crew in basketball. Man, that was GREAT!! :roflmao:

Yeah, they're doing "The Best of Season II Except for Rick James" or something like that. Good stuff. :cool:

Jimmy James
10-20-2004, 10:58 PM
Ah, yes, the less famous Charlie Murphy True Hollywood Story.

If you love the Prince comedy, I'd suggest checking on Kevin Smith's An Evening with Kevin Smith DVD. Seeing it before I saw the Prince thing Charlie Murphy did just made the experience even funnier...

10-21-2004, 02:24 PM
Dave Chapelle was on 60 minutes (or something similar) last night. They said Comedy Central just gave him a $50 million contract. Now he really is RICH, BIIITCH.

Philter25
10-21-2004, 03:28 PM
Ya know, I think the Rick James skit was the WORST chappelles show skit

I LOVE the trading places skit where the white guy goes to a black family and vice versa. I also love the Wayne Brady co-host show... that one was hilarious!

Same with the real world...... Tyree was great.

!PapaCrunk81!
10-21-2004, 08:03 PM
Tron owns us all. Come to terms if you must.

Muck
10-21-2004, 09:16 PM

I LOVE the trading places skit where the white guy goes to a black family and vice versa. I also love the Wayne Brady co-host show... that one was hilarious!

Ironically, I thought the Wayne Brady episode was the worst one. It was really cheesy IMO. But Rick James was freaking hilarious.

"Cocaine's a helluva drug...."

:rofl:

Jwcolour
10-22-2004, 11:32 AM

Same with the real world...... Tyree was great.

THe wayne brady crap was Hilarious. Especially coming from the actual wayne brady.