PDA

View Full Version : CARDINALS goin to the WS

woody1351
10-22-2004, 12:33 AM
the cardinals are the nl champs go cards let win it all. GO STL CARDS

TerryTate
10-22-2004, 12:35 AM
I hope they beat the crap out of the Sox :D

New England doesnt need another stinkin title...just more fuel to their fire....

MikeO
10-22-2004, 01:58 AM
Boston if they aren't exhausted should just eat up the Cardinals pitching.

As long as Boston doesn't take the Cardinals lightly, they should win with no problem.

paq7512
10-22-2004, 04:50 AM
Albert Pujols. I wonder how many homer he will have......Since Beltran's team is out.

ltfinfan
10-22-2004, 09:15 AM
Wooooo Hoooooo
go cards!!!!

ltfinfan
10-22-2004, 09:16 AM
Boston if they aren't exhausted should just eat up the Cardinals pitching.

As long as Boston doesn't take the Cardinals lightly, they should win with no problem.

:shakeno:

Jimmy James
10-22-2004, 10:53 AM
Red Sox-Cards is the sort of Series we should see every year.

Why do I like it?

- No Yankees
- No Braves
- Two teams that have been put together as teams instead of as a bunch of FA pickups. We all know both teams have made pickups, but they did so with something besides rolling up the biggest payroll in the league in mind. Take note, Cashman. You'll need skills like this when George fires you and you have to live in the real world of baseball.
- Honorable fans

You know I can't cheer for your team, Cards fans. I do hope we have a good and hard fought series, though.

ltfinfan
10-22-2004, 11:17 AM
Red Sox-Cards is the sort of Series we should see every year.

Why do I like it?

- No Yankees
- No Braves
- Two teams that have been put together as teams instead of as a bunch of FA pickups. We all know both teams have made pickups, but they did so with something besides rolling up the biggest payroll in the league in mind. Take note, Cashman. You'll need skills like this when George fires you and you have to live in the real world of baseball.
- Honorable fans

You know I can't cheer for your team, Cards fans. I do hope we have a good and hard fought series, though.

i have a feeling it will be hard fought.. both these line ups can bust a game open at any time. The pitchers will deffinitly have to step it up. :D