PDA

View Full Version : The usual FANTASY START help thread

Jwcolour
10-22-2004, 11:24 AM
Not sure what to do this week, as far as WR's are concerned would you make any changes?
*In the parenthesis are who they are against*

Starting:
1)Drew Bennett (@Min)
2)Koren Robinson(@Ari)
3)Eddie Kennison(Atl)

Benched:
Chris Chambers(Stl)
David Patten(NYJ)
(just dropped mccariens cause hes a bum now)

Also at the Running back position i'm in somewhat of a toss up.

Starting:
Chris Brown (@Min)
Rudi Johnson (Den)

Benched:
Emmit Smith (Sea)
Clinton Portis (Bye Week)

Should I change Rudi for Smith? If my memory serves me Denver is the top D, and my only problem with Smith is that he either has a huge game, or no game.

northstar
10-22-2004, 03:10 PM
im starting kennison and chambers on my team as well along with derrick mason.
as 4 your rb situation i would start rudi johnson. denver i feel is due to give up some yards, and rudi is due to have a good game. its monday night football at home so maybe the bengals get fired up and go right at the broncos.

Rafiki
10-22-2004, 04:58 PM
I wouldn't make any changes. It looks like you've got the best players playing.

Although, you could gamble by starting Chambers instead of Kennison. There's a chance he could have an awesome game.

Jwcolour
10-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Im even thinking of taking out KORO for Chris...Robinson is pretty inconsistant...I think i'll leaveit, though i do like the idea of miami throwing this week vrs. STL I still don't trust Jay or our Oline to do so.

FIN-IN-RI
10-23-2004, 09:33 PM
Im even thinking of taking out KORO for Chris...Robinson is pretty inconsistant...I think i'll leaveit, though i do like the idea of miami throwing this week vrs. STL I still don't trust Jay or our Oline to do so.

robinson had big yards last week but now RIce is in the picture so i dunno. Im faced with a very similar situation and I might just start chambers. Ive started CC every week hoping for him to get the ball but man do our QBs suck.

Jwcolour
10-24-2004, 08:12 PM
Well turnsout i should've putchris in.