PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

FuturePhin
10-23-2004, 07:17 PM
Hey, this might sound way off in left field...but can a player be drafted...retire....go back to school, and be drafted once again? Or is the draft a one time thing?(after 4 years is up) The reason I ask is Im reading something on Ricky taking classes at a college in Cali. and Im curious if thats what he's trying to do.....who knows..

SCall13
10-23-2004, 07:48 PM
No

FuturePhin
10-23-2004, 08:01 PM
No

Thats what I thought. It would be crazy if they could though.

FinSinceBirth
10-23-2004, 09:17 PM
I believe once you finish college you are inelligible to play anymore, the lone exception if you never finish. Wienke and the army I believe?

Fin Fan in Cali
10-23-2004, 10:33 PM
Hey, this might sound way off in left field...but can a player be drafted...retire....go back to school, and be drafted once again? Or is the draft a one time thing?(after 4 years is up) The reason I ask is Im reading something on Ricky taking classes at a college in Cali. and Im curious if thats what he's trying to do.....who knows..Hes probably taking up stained Glass class so he can make his on bongs, and save a buck or two!:roflmao:

FinsNYanksFan13
10-23-2004, 11:06 PM
lmao. Post of the century Futurephin!

FuturePhin
10-23-2004, 11:13 PM
Fin Fan in Cali....LMAO.... :roflmao: ...damn that would be some funny stuff right there....

FinsNYanksfan13........Hey what can I say???lol....I have no idea where I came up with it....just............happend..lol...*Takes award for post of the centry*** :D :roflmao:

Fin Fan in Cali
10-23-2004, 11:17 PM
Fin Fan in Cali....LMAO.... :roflmao: ...damn that would be some funny stuff right there....

FinsNYanksfan13........Hey what can I say???lol....I have no idea where I came up with it....just............happend..lol...*Takes award for post of the centry*** :D :roflmao:I am just as frustrated as the rest of you, but I try to have as much humor as I can! To my fellow Dolphin fans, there will better years to come!:happydrin

FuturePhin
10-23-2004, 11:24 PM
I am just as frustrated as the rest of you, but I try to have as much humor as I can! To my fellow Dolphin fans, there will better years to come!:happydrin

Here here!..Cheers :drinkers: