PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Relief for Dolphin Fans

Fin Fan in Cali
10-23-2004, 11:06 PM
Since the season is going down the old crapper, here are some good options for laughter, rather then crying in your beer! Larry The Cable Guy, Ron White"Drunk in Public", Blue Collar Comedy Tour, and yes Robin Williams" Live on Broadway". Just trying to spread some cheer to my fellow angered Dolphin fans. Much laughter to you all!:roflmao:

FinsNYanksFan13
10-23-2004, 11:07 PM
I gotta say, Chris Rock's new one (never scared I think it's called) was hysterical. A must see for Chris Rock fans!

Fin Fan in Cali
10-23-2004, 11:09 PM
I gotta say, Chris Rock's new one (never scared I think it's called) was hysterical. A must see for Chris Rock fans!Thats great stuff, I forgot Chris, my bad! jamie Foxx is some good stuff too. I knew J. Lo when she was Hey Ho, a fly girl on living color!

Fin Fan in Cali
10-23-2004, 11:27 PM
Some of the ones I mentioned are great to listen to with a beer in your hand of course, but while driving thats another story!:roflmao:

FuturePhin
10-23-2004, 11:30 PM
I gotta say, Chris Rock's new one (never scared I think it's called) was hysterical. A must see for Chris Rock fans!

Whats you fav. skit of Chris Rock?? Mine..without a doubt....would have to be...Shut the @uck up........I never laughed so hard in my life as I did with that skit.

Guys..dont forget George Carlin! His shows are histarical too!

Rebar71
10-24-2004, 01:11 AM
I knew J. Lo when she was Hey Ho, a fly girl on living color!
Isn't she still called "Hey Ho" ?

I know I call her that.

Dolfan73
10-24-2004, 02:39 AM
Ron White is the best. "They call me tator salad"

TheAnswer385
10-24-2004, 03:47 AM
Dave Chappelle "Killing them Softly" was the best ever 4 star its a torrent look it up i got it!!!!!

Fin Fan in Cali
10-24-2004, 10:36 AM
Ron White is the best. "They call me tator salad"Where the plane going to take us, with one engine out? All way to the crash site! take her down! Will beat the paramedics there by a half an hour!:roflmao:

Jwcolour
10-25-2004, 03:33 PM
Larry the Cable Guy is the man...

As much as people also may hate this guy, his stand up routines are pretty damn funny Carrot Top...plus hes jacked up now so you can't talk crap to him