PDA

View Full Version : possible trade

northstar
10-26-2004, 08:34 PM
this guy offered me holmes, porter, and s. moss for tomlinson, brees, and d.mason.

i told him moss and porter arent doing jack this year and i need a wr that i can start every week and moss, porter arent those kind of receivers to rely on.

i thinking of counter offering him tomlinson, brees, and mason for holmes, roy williams, and moss/porter. the numbers are clearly in my favor, but holmes is having a better year then tomlinson. he also has jimmy smith but he wont trade him.

so the deal im going to offer him is brees, tomlinson, and mason 4 holmes, roy williams, and probably porter since he has less upside then moss, just to make it even.

if i make this trade here is my team.

QB Favre
RB Holmes/D. Davis/Pittman/J. Wells
WR Williams/Burress/Moss or Porter/Chambers/Kennison
TE McMichael/E. Johnson
K Vinatieri
DEF Eagles

any suggestions would be very helpful, i know u guys can help me big on this one.

thanks

FinsNYanksFan13
10-26-2004, 09:06 PM
do it. Tomlinson is hurting and can't make the cuts he has in the passed (in Len Pasquerelli's new article on espn.com) and Holmes is coming into his own. Something tells me the Chiefs offense is about to get scary!

nick1
10-27-2004, 07:54 AM
You have to take Holmes he is going to put up monster points this season

dolphinpower
10-27-2004, 12:57 PM
I would say holmes for moss is a pretty decent trade. NOw look at what else you are getting, porter and santana moss..both players suck. and you are giving up mason, a solid weekly starter and drew brees, a decent starter. Porter wont have many good games, and s. moss hardly gets the ball. Sure getting priest is a great deal...but you are giving up WAYY to much to get him, its a bad trade.