PDA

View Full Version : Beat The Jesters!

Dolphin1184
10-26-2004, 10:24 PM
Come on phins! Build on this intensity and crush the jets this weekend!!!! J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!

2-6 here we come!!!!!!

ONE GAME AT A TIME

GCD960
10-26-2004, 10:30 PM
j e t s are gonna crash

jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck
jets suck

Anton
10-26-2004, 10:33 PM
We have the momentum going into this game, so I see no reason as to why we cannot win(Yes, I know Wanny and JF are reasons but still :D )

Icer
10-26-2004, 10:43 PM
Jay Fiedler

New York Jets Most Valuable Player on Monday Night

Dolphin1184
10-26-2004, 10:55 PM
Jay Fiedler

New York Jets Most Valuable Player on Monday Night Hello Chad... this is #99... you will be seeing my number on your face the entire game. Have a nice day.

FinsNYanksFan13
10-26-2004, 11:06 PM
I'm confident we can beat the Jets this Monday night. I won' guarentee is lmao, but i'm confident!!

Icer
10-26-2004, 11:13 PM
Hello Chad... this is #99... you will be seeing my number on your face the entire game. Have a nice day.
Maybe #99 will cry at the end of the game, just like that MNF game at NY a few years back.http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Tony
10-26-2004, 11:20 PM
Hello Chad... this is #99... you will be seeing my number on your face the entire game. Have a nice day.

Last time I saw him on this field on a Monday night, he was crying like a schoolgirl.

FIN-IN-RI
10-26-2004, 11:31 PM
Last time I saw him on this field on a Monday night, he was crying like a schoolgirl.

I never remeber penny crying on the field but as a jerk fan you would know better. THat pansy will be crying again after he gets the snot knocked out of him on Mon nite. I think we might see the coke head on the field before the 1st half is over. pennywuss can't hang.

Nublar7
10-27-2004, 01:11 AM
I actually like our chances against the Jets. I feel an upset brewing in New York on Monday. :D

TerryTate
10-27-2004, 01:39 AM
I'm confident we can beat the Jets this Monday night. I won' guarentee is lmao, but i'm confident!!

yes, no more guarantees from you tony ;) :lol:

good_ol_gil
10-27-2004, 03:04 AM
I think Fiedler should be more afraid of John Abraham than Penny of Taylor. After all Abraham has eight sacks, compared to Taylor's paltry 3. Hey, everyone is saying what a bad year Shaun Ellis is having, but he has as many sacks as Taylor!

DolfanISS
10-27-2004, 03:07 AM
Maybe #99 will cry at the end of the game, just like that MNF game at NY a few years back.http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

That was Lucas crying!!! I had a guy at work make the same mistake. JT and Lucas look alike and Lucas wore 9 and JT wears 99.

And by the way Jets fans how are the Yankees doing. Don't think my Sox are going to repeat the same CHOKE job the Yankees just produced.

good_ol_gil
10-27-2004, 03:08 AM
Lucas was on the Jets in 2000, silly Fin fan.

EDIT: I just saw an NFL Films special on that game and Taylor was indeed crying like a ***** after the game. He was talking serious smack at half time too.

DolfanISS
10-27-2004, 03:10 AM
OH, I thought you were talking about the 2002 matchup on Sunday night. My Mistake!!!

Oh Yeah

And by the way Jets fans how are the Yankees doing. Don't think my Sox are going to repeat the same CHOKE job the Yankees just produced.

good_ol_gil
10-27-2004, 03:31 AM
Why did you post that twice?

I hate the Yankees and was rooting for the Red Sox as hard as possible. So yeah, be quiet now.

Jets81
10-27-2004, 04:04 AM
Why do people assume Jets fans give a rats *** about the Yankees?
Baseball blows. So do the Phins. We win this game easily...

Icer
10-27-2004, 09:20 AM
Yeah, just cause you like the Jets dont mean you like the Skankees.

I'm a Mets fan myself, so I was going for the BoSox.

RickyTshirt
10-27-2004, 09:39 AM
i love the jet hating. most annoying fans ever. except maybe buffalo, and new england..

Dolphin1184
10-28-2004, 02:36 PM
Jests Fans are just scared of the beating they are going to get on Monday http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Jethatr
10-28-2004, 02:52 PM
24 - 20 Phins Baby!

tay0365
10-28-2004, 03:11 PM
No, I think it will be Herm for the 2nd week in a row that will be crying ("You writers don't know what goes on in MY HOUSE!!!....this is my house, and so what if the Dolphins beat us by 40 points, we made great strides on Monday night"):roflmao:

jetman67
10-28-2004, 03:13 PM
This Game Has Me Pumped. It Will Be A Tough Game With A Margin Of Victory Being No More Than A Touchdown.

tay0365
10-28-2004, 03:16 PM
Well, that's because we rarely see the Jets in Monday night, but actually the last time Miami played the Jets in NY, if I remember right, Jason was in your backfield more then Runningback, and had a very good game. :D

DolphinzD
10-28-2004, 03:23 PM

How did the AFC East standings finish up in 2000?

tay0365
10-28-2004, 03:24 PM
I think Fiedler should be more afraid of John Abraham than Penny of Taylor. After all Abraham has eight sacks, compared to Taylor's paltry 3. Hey, everyone is saying what a bad year Shaun Ellis is having, but he has as many sacks as Taylor!What, Good ole Abe is not injured yet? Well it must be early, I am sure this week a hangnail will keep him out, this way he can again have an excuse why he did not do so well.

As for Penny being less concerned of Taylor, then Fiedler of Abraham, I sure hope so, this way Jason can get at least two from behind and get at least one fumble for anther TD. :lol:

Icer
10-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Jests Fans are just scared of the beating they are going to get on Monday
From who? We dont play anybody good

No, I think it will be Herm for the 2nd week in a row that will be crying ("You writers don't know what goes on in MY HOUSE!!!....this is my house, and so what if the Dolphins beat us by 40 points, we made great strides on Monday night")
Uhh yeah, hilarious.

Well, that's because we rarely see the Jets in Monday night, but actually the last time Miami played the Jets in NY, if I remember right, Jason was in your backfield more then Runningback, and had a very good game.
Now you're just running your mouth, the Jets have had at least 1 game on MNF for all (except 1) of the last 7 years.

tay0365
10-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Now you're just running your mouth, the Jets have had at least 1 game on MNF for all (except 1) of the last 7 years.
Your Right, sorry Icer, being a Dolphin fan I expect a team to be on Monday night at least twice a year, or too me it is not that big a deal, but I forget for you Jets fans, the once a year is a big deal.... apologies. :)

fint0xicated
10-28-2004, 04:31 PM
This Game Has Me Pumped. It Will Be A Tough Game With A Margin Of Victory Being No More Than A Touchdown.

For the first time in my life, I agree with a jets fan. I don't, however, agree with your arm. Get that thing amputated already, yea????

Meatwad
10-28-2004, 04:37 PM
jets can blow on my stiffy...

Roman529
10-28-2004, 04:40 PM
Is there anything more annoying than a Jets fan??? :roflmao:

Icer
10-28-2004, 04:49 PM
Your Right, sorry Icer, being a Dolphin fan I expect a team to be on Monday night at least twice a year, or too me it is not that big a deal, but I forget for you Jets fans, the once a year is a big deal.... apologies. :) lol, Ok. Nice back-off to your original statement.

Is there anything more annoying than a Jets fan??? :roflmao: Yeah there is, it's called a Miami Dolphins fan

Roman529
10-28-2004, 04:53 PM
I guess the Jet's fans don't have a site of their own?....their insecurity forces them to come visit the Dolphin's site. LOL :lol:

jetman67
10-28-2004, 04:53 PM
Once a year is fine with me. I get home from the game around 5am. Then I am usless for the next couple days.

DolphinzD
10-28-2004, 04:59 PM
Yeah there is, it's called a Miami Dolphins fan

If we're annoying then why come to our message board?

Canadianfishfan
10-28-2004, 05:01 PM
If we're annoying then why come to our message board?

YEA... what he said!

Roman529
10-28-2004, 05:04 PM
CANADIAN...is that Bootsy Collins???? LOL :roflmao:

Tony
10-28-2004, 08:48 PM
That was Lucas crying!!! I had a guy at work make the same mistake. JT and Lucas look alike and Lucas wore 9 and JT wears 99.

No, it was Taylor without question. And he was crying like someone took his Barbie doll away :roflmao:

Bling
10-28-2004, 09:20 PM
pssssssst. we have a smack board!

DolfanISS
10-29-2004, 03:45 AM
Here is the deal with these Jets fans. They have been here all week talking about how easily their mighty Jets are going to crush our 1-6 fins when in reality they will probably squeak by us by like 3 points. Then they will be back in here on Tuesday basking in the glory, even though they told us this will be an easy win and they will kill Miami, explaining to us that a win is a win and New England makes a living on winning close games. It's a lose - lose situation with these guys. I think Miami will win the game and will tell all Jets fans that if they do DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING from the Jets this season.

BwanaZulia
10-29-2004, 11:08 AM
Here is the deal with these Jets fans. They have been here all week talking about how easily their mighty Jets are going to crush our 1-6 fins when in reality they will probably squeak by us by like 3 points. Then they will be back in here on Tuesday basking in the glory, even though they told us this will be an easy win and they will kill Miami, explaining to us that a win is a win and New England makes a living on winning close games. It's a lose - lose situation with these guys. I think Miami will win the game and will tell all Jets fans that if they do DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING from the Jets this season.

There is no easy win and this will not be easy.

NewEngland DOES make a living on close wins. That is a fact, not fiction. Comparing their streak to any other, they have the closest games.

Of course, that does not mean they are not a good team. In fact, it could have a lot to do with the parity in the NFL (salary cap, free agency, etc) then their talent in winning.

I give huge props to the Pats and what they have done.

As for the MNF game, it will be a great one. If we have learned anything from the Pats it is take every team seriously and one game at a time.

BZ

BleedinGreenNC
11-02-2004, 03:48 PM
Here is the deal with these Jets fans. They have been here all week talking about how easily their mighty Jets are going to crush our 1-6 fins when in reality they will probably squeak by us by like 3 points. Then they will be back in here on Tuesday basking in the glory, even though they told us this will be an easy win and they will kill Miami, explaining to us that a win is a win and New England makes a living on winning close games. It's a lose - lose situation with these guys. I think Miami will win the game and will tell all Jets fans that if they do DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING from the Jets this season. I would consider last night getting crushed, nothing close to sqeaking by.

Jets81
11-05-2004, 06:56 AM

:roflmao:

BleedinGreenNC
11-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Here is the deal with these Jets fans. They have been here all week talking about how easily their mighty Jets are going to crush our 1-6 fins when in reality they will probably squeak by us by like 3 points. Then they will be back in here on Tuesday basking in the glory, even though they told us this will be an easy win and they will kill Miami, explaining to us that a win is a win and New England makes a living on winning close games. It's a lose - lose situation with these guys. I think Miami will win the game and will tell all Jets fans that if they do DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING from the Jets this season. And yes, that was easy!!

JetsFanlnTally
11-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Come on now, eat your crow like a good boy:lol: :lol: