PDA

View Full Version : My friend, Mark.

Scrap
10-26-2004, 02:56 PM
If you don't mind me asking Infins, was that guy a friend of yours, or a relative? Either way, sorry for your loss.

inFINSible
10-26-2004, 03:42 PM
If you don't mind me asking Infins, was that guy a friend of yours, or a relative? Either way, sorry for your loss.
Quite the contrary, thanks for asking. He was a friend since grade school.
He died this weekend, way too young. He was a good soul....a real funny and charasmatic person. Everybody loved him except himself.

ltfinfan
10-26-2004, 03:57 PM
He died this weekend, way too young. He was a good soul....a real funny and charasmatic person. Everybody loved him except himself.

im sorry infins.

10-26-2004, 04:08 PM

My condolences as well.

Sorry about your loss.

Jimmy James
10-26-2004, 08:24 PM
I also want to express my condolences to inFINSible and to say that I hope for the best for your son whichever way you decided to go, Jeep.

BigFinFan
10-26-2004, 08:26 PM
inFINSible,

Sorry to hear about th eloss of your very close friend! My condolences to you and his family. May God be with you all in your time of need.

Scrap
10-26-2004, 09:25 PM
He died this weekend, way too young. He was a good soul....a real funny and charasmatic person. Everybody loved him except himself.I'm sorry to hear about that, Infins. If you ever need someone to talk to, you've got a FinHeaven brother right here.

inFINSible
10-27-2004, 06:44 AM
You guys are great.....thanks for all your warm thoughts. It's much appreciated.

It just hit me the other day, when I was eating lunch. I looked around and realized that not one person in the place knew my friend had just died the day before. I know it sounds silly but, that bothered me, that he could die and everyone would just go on like he was never there. So, I decided to put his picture in my signature to spread the word that the world lost a good man this weekend.

Thanks for replying.....it does mean a lot to me.

Clumpy
10-27-2004, 06:49 AM
Truly sorry inFINS :(