PDA

View Full Version : Who to start?

PhinYZIR13
10-27-2004, 12:14 PM
I got a tough choice on who to start. I have the choice of Drew Bennet at Cincy, Dorsey Levens at Baltimore, Jonathan Wells at Jacksonville, or Eddie Kennison at Indy. Bennet and Kennison have both been inconsistent. Wells will be splitting with Davis and of course with Westbrook out Levens will be starting. I am leaning towards Levens cuz you figure he is due atleast 10-15 touches and will also be put in during goal line situations. What do you all think?

dolphinpower
10-27-2004, 12:55 PM
Drew bennett are you kidding me? not with Volek "Mr int" starting. he wont get the ball often. Will J. Wells start at jacksonville? i didnt know if D. Davis was hurt. I wouldnt start wells unless davis was hurt. Kennison hasnt really been putting up numbrs, starting him is a risk b/c he hardly gets the ball. I would say levens is the best bet, not because he has been consistent, only because he is the only solid starter compared to the rest. However if D. Davis was hurt, i would start wells all the way.

PhinYZIR13
10-27-2004, 03:58 PM
I'll definitley bench Bennet and Kennison. D. Davis is said to be playing, so I'll also bench Wells. Now I forgot too add before that I have to also choose between Keyshawn Johnson against Detroit and Dorsey Levens against Baltimore. Keyshawn hasn't done too much as Vinnie spreads the ball around a lot, so I am still thinking go with Levens who should get a good amount of touches. What do you think?

nick1
10-28-2004, 07:49 AM
I don't think any of those guys in their match-ups, you should find an alternative