PDA

View Full Version : Chris Chambers?

Flyin11
08-14-2002, 10:13 AM
Will Chris be starting this year? I don't think he started last year but was worked into the plays during the game. If we start him all the time then I'll look at him in a fantasy league...if not I might pick him up later...Just wondering....

iceblizzard69
08-14-2002, 10:43 AM
Chris is the number 1 WR on the depth chart and has been since June!!!

Flyin11
08-14-2002, 10:53 AM
Cool...thanks Ice....He's defiently on my list of WR's ;)

iceblizzard69
08-14-2002, 06:32 PM
Yeah, I was wondering how you didn't know that. Everyone else here does!!!

Flyin11
08-14-2002, 09:01 PM
Like I said....I don't keep up with the offseason stuff...I just wait till around pre season and when the season starts...cause anything can happen, trades, cuts, injuries, and I only want to know the true roster for the season. :p So last time I remembered last year, he got worked into a couple of plays and might have started a few games but that was about it ;)

iceblizzard69
08-15-2002, 09:04 AM
Last year, he only learned one position. He is now number 1 and knows all of the positions. It isn't determined yet who will be number 2, but Gadsden is the heavy favorite.

MOULDSROCKS
08-18-2002, 02:26 AM
Being the #1 WR might cause growing pains early on in the year, so I would advise you to draft him later and pick up someone else before him. (trust me, he will be available...)

I have Moulds (end of 3rd round), Chambers(6th), Gardner(? -but later than 10th), and Troy Brown(FA Waivers after the draft) on the same team, and I only start 2 WR's a week! WR is a pretty deep position (when at NFL.com where you start 2 WR's anyway) and you can put together a fine squad with late round picks.

iceblizzard69
08-18-2002, 08:41 AM
I haven't been in any leagues where Chambers dropped past the fifth, and I am in a lot of leagues where I am the only Dolfan.

MOULDSROCKS
08-20-2002, 01:42 AM
ik, that's why I grabbed him! (it was early(3rd pick) in the 6th if that makes any difference....) My team is unbelivable! I have Brooks at QB (2nd) and Ahman Green, Travis Henry, and Charlie Garner (had like 1600 total yards last year b/c he's a great recieving threat) at RB! bwahahaha! And the Redskins defense!!!

dolfan06
08-20-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
Being the #1 WR might cause growing pains early on in the year, so I would advise you to draft him later and pick up someone else before him. (trust me, he will be available...)

I have Moulds (end of 3rd round), Chambers(6th), Gardner(? -but later than 10th), and Troy Brown(FA Waivers after the draft) on the same team, and I only start 2 WR's a week! WR is a pretty deep position (when at NFL.com where you start 2 WR's anyway) and you can put together a fine squad with late round picks. go measure a weinke, do something you're good at!:D