PDA

View Full Version : My trade was Vetoed!

dolphinpower
10-29-2004, 09:51 AM
So My trade was protested at the league office. they rejected the trade where i sent thomas jones and andre davis for shaun alexander. So ill have to repropose.

WHo should i send packaged with thomas jones. Keyshawn, Reggie Wayne, Eddie Kennison,

Is it even worth sending Keyshawn or Wayne and jones, b/c itll leave me completely depleted at WR. Is Alexander that worth it?

nick1
10-29-2004, 10:03 AM
it depends, who else do you have at RB? I would do it since Alexander is a stud RB, and Keyshuan is not that productive.

dolphinpower
10-29-2004, 11:37 AM
Well i have tiki barber and thomas jones....is it worth trading thomas jones and reggie wayne to get shaun alexander?

Martel
10-29-2004, 02:18 PM
I'd dump Jones now while he still has worth. Their QB situation is so jacked up, he's their only offensive threat, so I'd expect alot of 8 man fronts. Yeah get Alexander. With Tiki and Alex at RB you could start Derrius Thompson at WR and be ok. Well.....I won't go that far.

nick1
10-29-2004, 03:52 PM
Trade Jones but not Wayne, he's too good and you say your weak at WR so trade one of the other two WR's along with Jones and then you'll have two good RB's and RB's are important in Fantasy Football