PDA

View Full Version : the-end-zone

The-End-Zone
10-30-2004, 09:07 PM
Hey Fins fans... I'm here to promote The-End-Zone forums. It's a rapidly growing site that's run by a Fins fan himself! Please check it out, we could use Fins fans desperately. Also I was hoping if our sites could somehow be affiliated with each other. Anyways, we have about 900 members and we will be merging with another forum that has 300 members or so that's been up for only 2 months.

Thanks for your time.

ZackDolphins
11-02-2004, 01:10 PM
Really the site sucks balls... It's been up for 11 mounths and it is rulled by a Dicator.... They wont be merging it is a lie and they are ****ing bastareds... Go to www.tgfootball.com instead.

ZackDolphins
11-02-2004, 01:12 PM
:Jetssuck:

ZackDolphins
11-02-2004, 01:14 PM
:jetssuck:
:nesucks:
:billsbite:

11-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Really the site sucks balls... It's been up for 11 mounths and it is rulled by a Dicator.... They wont be merging it is a lie and they are ****ing bastareds... Go to www.tgfootball.com instead.

How do you really feel? Stop sugar-coating everything.

TEZ Dolfan34
01-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Really the site sucks balls... It's been up for 11 mounths and it is rulled by a Dicator.... They wont be merging it is a lie and they are ****ing bastareds... Go to www.tgfootball.com (http://www.tgfootball.com) instead.Your a moron. I guess i'm a dictator:roflmao: Learn how to spell. I thoguht we weren't merging?:roflmao: You're a moron pal, dumbass person I have ever seen on the internet.

Jt0323
01-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Hey Fins fans... I'm here to promote The-End-Zone forums. It's a rapidly growing site that's run by a Fins fan himself! Please check it out, we could use Fins fans desperately. Also I was hoping if our sites could somehow be affiliated with each other. Anyways, we have about 900 members and we will be merging with another forum that has 300 members or so that's been up for only 2 months.

Thanks for your time.
NP

Jwcolour
01-22-2005, 07:06 PM
You're a moron pal, dumbass person I have ever seen on the internet.

Dumbass person I have ever seen on the internet. Think about what you just said and how it relates to irony.

ZackDolphins
01-24-2005, 09:48 PM
Dumbass person I have ever seen on the internet. Think about what you just said and how it relates to irony.

HAHA... Anyway I was put up to what I said... SO dont be mad at me...

-www.footballbeast.com