PDA

View Full Version : Cadillac Williams

KB21
10-30-2004, 10:55 PM
Wow! This guy is a multi-purpose player. Not only is he a great runner with the ball, but the guy is a dangerous weapon as a receiver and a return man. He's not quite as big as I like running backs to be, but the skills he brings to the table overall are very exciting. I believe I'd be able to find a place in my offense for this guy as a featured back. He's going to be a Marshall Faulk type of back in the NFL.

killswitch
10-30-2004, 11:15 PM
Ronnie Brown will be the better NFL back.

KB21
10-30-2004, 11:26 PM
I think Ronnie Brown will be a more productive runner, but I do not think he has the overall skill level that Caddy has. Offensively, an innovative coach will be able to do more with Caddy than with Ronnie.

Don't get me wrong. I like Ronnie Brown a lot as well. I think that, if things stay the same and Miami continues to be a downhill, power running style of team, then Ronnie Brown will be the better back for them. He is the type that will be able to tote it 350+ times. I see Caddy as a guy who will get 280-300 carries while also catching 60-70 passes out of the backfield. I doubt you will ever see him return kicks in the NFL, but he has the ability to do it.

Nicky Napoleon
10-31-2004, 01:36 AM
Caddy is the classic overachiever, in the NFL he may be able to continue it or he may just end up being average. Brown is a bigger back and a very good reciever out of the backfield. If I had to pick one versus the other Ill take Brown, not taking anything away from Williams but his size kinda worries me.

OurHeartAndSoul
10-31-2004, 08:28 PM
I like Ceddy out in Texas better