PDA

View Full Version : whatever happened to miadphan13? jaydog?

Wildbill3
11-01-2004, 06:41 AM
I miss reading her posts, she was one of the sanest one of us on this board... I don't understand how you can post over 2000 times and then just disappear.

Scrap
11-01-2004, 08:34 AM
I agree. I've wondered what happened to those two myself.

Remember Flyin11?

inFINSible
11-01-2004, 09:07 AM
I spoke to Jaydog last week....he's doing alright.....hates this season just like the rest of us.....living in O-town......not posting much because he's been too busy.

MD13 and him are still friends and that's about all I know about her.

inFINSible
11-01-2004, 09:07 AM
BTW....I'm convinced that Jaj=Flyin11

Scrap
11-01-2004, 10:09 AM
BTW....I'm convinced that Jaj=Flyin11Flyin11 was from Richmond, Va. That's one reason why I remember him. It says Jaj is from L.A.

What makes you think they're the same person?

inFINSible
11-01-2004, 01:22 PM
Flyin11 was from Richmond, Va. That's one reason why I remember him. It says Jaj is from L.A.

What makes you think they're the same person?
LA........Va......both have two letters and the second one is an "A".....:hmmm:

:goof:

Scrap
11-01-2004, 03:47 PM
LA........Va......both have two letters and the second one is an "A".....:hmmm:

:goof: You've got a point there. That's a strange similarity. I think could be him in disguise. :lol:

DolFan31
11-05-2004, 05:53 PM
Im still here guys!!

:D :drinkers:

inFINSible
11-05-2004, 06:52 PM
:woot: start the party!! :party:

Scrap
11-05-2004, 10:50 PM
Has anyone changed there name to where we can't recognize them any more?

I started off as Va Dolfan myself.

Den54
11-05-2004, 11:21 PM
I use to go by Hunglow but then there was that accident and all.

DolFan31
11-06-2004, 02:15 AM
Not me. Always been D-31. Anyways, ya I remember both of them(miadphan13 and jaydog). I used to talk to miad on aim sometimes about the dolphins and classic rock. Good times. Jaydog reminded me of Jeff Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High for some reason(i think that was his avatar at one time?) I remember when finheaven had a server crisis and changed over and redid everything. I remember the financial crisis and the fan store. Memories...

Dolfan984
11-06-2004, 02:29 AM
Heh I got friggen plasterd down there last year with Jay before the Jets game. Good times.

Miadphan13 is engaged, but I don't know when the wedding is, and she stopped posting because people were critizing her football knowledge and throwing her opinion out the window.

Jay is and will always be Jay.

DolFan31
11-06-2004, 12:31 PM
Heh I got friggen plasterd down there last year with Jay before the Jets game. Good times.

Miadphan13 is engaged, but I don't know when the wedding is, and she stopped posting because people were critizing her football knowledge and throwing her opinion out the window.

:fire: :fire: Thats messed up. :fire: :fire:

Scrap
11-06-2004, 12:53 PM

If you see her, tell her she's missed by the good folks at FinHeaven.

DolFan31
11-06-2004, 12:54 PM
If you see her, tell her she's missed by the good folks at FinHeaven.
I second that. :)

Dajesus
11-06-2004, 04:48 PM
Jay and I would talk on IM somewhat often in the past. I think our last convo went on about 2 months ago or so. I think he became more of a lurker. He seemed very busy in his real life, and if I recall was trying to do the school thing while still working full time.

I know I have become alot less involved in the posting on finheaven, and would be curious if my reasons are shared by those 2.

First off alot busier in my personal life.

Although being happy for Finheaven, and its rappid growth, and the fact that AJ doesn't have to take on the full financial burden. I think alot of Finheaven's older posters miss the time when this board had a more family atmosphere. The board moves so fast, and alot more arguements start among Dolphin fans then they did in the past. Sure we would disagree as it is the nature of the beast, but back when there was 500 or so posters there was a lot more respect for our fellow dolphans.

Last and deffinitly not least. Although my love of the team has not diminished, my desire to debate their moves, has deffinitly decreased starting in our horrible offseason, and has carried over to this imbarrising season. There just isn't as much to talk about when you are out classed on every play of the game. We used to be able to look at a play or 2 or a descion or 2 to see why the Dolphins won or lost. Now itsa over when they step on the feild. Doesn't make for as interesting convo.

Scrap
11-06-2004, 10:02 PM
Although being happy for Finheaven, and its rappid growth, and the fact that AJ doesn't have to take on the full financial burden. I think alot of Finheaven's older posters miss the time when this board had a more family atmosphere. The board moves so fast, and alot more arguements start among Dolphin fans then they did in the past. Sure we would disagree as it is the nature of the beast, but back when there was 500 or so posters there was a lot more respect for our fellow dolphans.

You summed up my feelings 100% with this sentence. We used to have more of a family atmosphere here.

Scrap
11-06-2004, 10:03 PM
You summed up my feelings 100% with this sentence. We used to have more of a family atmosphere here.
sentence? I meant paragraph.

Wildbill3
11-07-2004, 04:26 PM
thanks for the answers gusy, tell mia to start posting again, heck she didn't have less knowledge than 3/4 of the guys currently posting.