PDA

View Full Version : The Whining thread

SuavePhin
11-02-2004, 04:35 PM
I've had a piss @$$ bad week so i feel like making this pointless thread :D
*ahem* My water heater breaks sat morning, My U Montana Griz lose to a 2-5 team :yell: , my Canes lose to a N Carolina team :yell: My kitty gets spayed and is miserable all day :cry: Fins get their butts handed to them on Monday night and this is Monday how i start out my week :shakeno:

So to vent i've been telling everyone my cat got spayed and my teams got neutered :(

ahhh ok that feels better, next or let this fall off the page :tongue:

CirclingWagons
11-02-2004, 05:03 PM
I hate soccer moms, over-protective parents, and douchebags in pullovers.

I hate smirnoff ice
I hate pop culture
I hate rap and how everything has become so hip-hopitized
I hate gay-@ss commercial songs(e.g. Bada-ba-ba-ba, i'm lovin it, or OOOOO I LIKE STEAK AND CHICKEN!--applebees, etc).
I hate the college book scam
I hate women who are by themselves, talking on a cellphone(we know you're not talking to anybody).
I hate political correctness with a passion and staunchly believe that PC Police should be hung.
I hate people who bash marijuana(either because they havent tried it, or because their own pansy *** couldnt handle it).
I hate "truth" commercials...and I don't even smoke cigarettes
I hate Bill O'Reilly
I hate reality TV and game shows
I hate CBS, ABC, NBC, and Fox TV promos: "don't miss an all new CSI, then they show a shot of one of the cast members looking at the camera all serious.--get the **** outta here.
I hate religion and the people who try to push it on you(if you're a religious person that keeps your beliefs to yourself, i have no problem).
I hate ESPN 5-minute bios on how a player "had to come back from hardship to get where he is now"--yeah, like what? Your BMW got a flat?
I hate 95% of the movies that have hit theatres the past 10 years.
I hate everybody in Boca Raton
I hate the fact that real music is dead, and all that's left is lame-*** covers and misuse of the synthesizer.
I hate people who follow the "carb-counting" craze...try some phucking exercising you lazy bums, it's proven to work.
I hate commercials that incorporate the one token black guy in them(sitting in the backseat in some car commercial)...it's more insulting than PC if you ask me.
I hate soft people(90% of this country's population now, and growing).
I hate the Miami Dolphins

There's plenty of hate I left out.

I hate forgetting things I hate

BigFinFan
11-02-2004, 05:39 PM
CW - so filled with hate!

Nice points - except hating the Dolphins - that is not a nice thing to say CW!

Jwcolour
11-02-2004, 05:55 PM
I hate player haters

However unlike CW I love Commercial songs such as "OOOOOOO I LIKE STEAK AND CHICKEN"

and real music isn't dead...just endangered. There's still a few bands holdin it down

Bobby Humphrey
11-03-2004, 02:59 AM
"I hate people who bash marijuana(either because they havent tried it, or because their own pansy *** couldnt handle it)."

wow, you must hate me a lot. that's the main one, but several fit me pretty good ........ please don't hurt me, i wear glasses ....... do you hate glasses?

CirclingWagons
11-03-2004, 03:27 AM
"I hate people who bash marijuana(either because they havent tried it, or because their own pansy *** couldnt handle it)."

wow, you must hate me a lot. that's the main one, but several fit me pretty good ........ please don't hurt me, i wear glasses ....... do you hate glasses?
Sorry man, than I hate you too

CirclingWagons
11-03-2004, 03:28 AM
I also hate George Bush, his administration...I'm a fan of literate presidents.

Noodle Arm
11-03-2004, 10:01 AM
I hate Paris Hilton. I hate the fact that people actually know the name Paris Hilton...hey media, ignore her and she'll go away.

I hate Avril Lavigne and her "I'm soooo rawk! you suck!" attitude.

I hate the fact that people actually consider House of a 1000 Corpses and the Chainsaw Massacre remake to be "horror classics".

I hate when you're driving...going at a nice pace, then all of the sudden somebody turns in front of you from a side street and proceeds to go 20 m.p.h. Then you look in your rearview and see that there's NOBODY behind you.

I hate the 2004 election results.

I hate going to the mall and dealing with annoying teenage girls.

I hate that people consider the TV show Desperate Housewives to be "Hip, Quirky and original." It's not...and the next person that compares it to Twin Peaks will be shot.

Whenever you see that a movie is "Directed by Michael Bay"....RUN!!

I hate that shows like Arrested Development and Freaks & Geeks struggle(ed) to find viewers while shows like According to Jim and The Bachelor are not.

I hate the fact that Jessica Simpson has wonderful breasts (they deserve better!)

I hate that anorexia is considered "hot"

I hate women that wear a lot of make up.

I hate the fact that Elisha Cuthbert, Monica Bellucci, Charlize Theron, Evangeline Lilly, Angelina Jolie, the 2 women from Boston Legal (Monica Potter,Rhona Mitra), Jessica Alba, Sofia Vergara and many others haven't slept with me....yet!

Bobby Humphrey
11-04-2004, 01:44 AM
Sorry man, than I hate you too

Looks like you and my mom have something in common………

Bobby Humphrey
11-04-2004, 01:55 AM
hey this sounds like fun, let me try.

I hate my ever so tiny man fun bits.
I hate that I am 25 and never had a girlfriend or a sexual encounter. Edit: ok,ok,i am really 45.
I hate that the only sexual encounter I ever had a shot at was a set up by the police.
I hate what happened to me in that prison.
I hate my grade 9 gym teacher, why did he do that?
I hate that I have had the same job since grade 9 with no promotions.
I hate that I could never pass grade 9 even though I tried to bribe my grade 9 gym teacher.
But most of all ………. I HATE SCRAP.

Phinsfan1980
11-04-2004, 02:00 AM
I hate those McDonalds Chicken Select commercials!!!

Philter25
11-04-2004, 11:16 AM
I hate all this:

I hate soccer moms, over-protective parents, and douchebags in pullovers.

I hate smirnoff ice
I hate pop culture
I hate rap and how everything has become so hip-hopitized
I hate gay-@ss commercial songs(e.g. Bada-ba-ba-ba, i'm lovin it, or OOOOO I LIKE STEAK AND CHICKEN!--applebees, etc).
I hate the college book scam
I hate women who are by themselves, talking on a cellphone(we know you're not talking to anybody).
I hate political correctness with a passion and staunchly believe that PC Police should be hung.
I hate people who bash marijuana(either because they havent tried it, or because their own pansy *** couldnt handle it).
I hate "truth" commercials...and I don't even smoke cigarettes
I hate Bill O'Reilly
I hate reality TV and game shows
I hate CBS, ABC, NBC, and Fox TV promos: "don't miss an all new CSI, then they show a shot of one of the cast members looking at the camera all serious.--get the **** outta here.
I hate religion and the people who try to push it on you(if you're a religious person that keeps your beliefs to yourself, i have no problem).
I hate ESPN 5-minute bios on how a player "had to come back from hardship to get where he is now"--yeah, like what? Your BMW got a flat?
I hate 95% of the movies that have hit theatres the past 10 years.
I hate everybody in Boca Raton
I hate the fact that real music is dead, and all that's left is lame-*** covers and misuse of the synthesizer.
I hate people who follow the "carb-counting" craze...try some phucking exercising you lazy bums, it's proven to work.
I hate commercials that incorporate the one token black guy in them(sitting in the backseat in some car commercial)...it's more insulting than PC if you ask me.
I hate soft people(90% of this country's population now, and growing).
And this:

I hate Paris Hilton. I hate the fact that people actually know the name Paris Hilton...hey media, ignore her and she'll go away.

I hate Avril Lavigne and her "I'm soooo rawk! you suck!" attitude.

I hate the fact that people actually consider House of a 1000 Corpses and the Chainsaw Massacre remake to be "horror classics".

I hate when you're driving...going at a nice pace, then all of the sudden somebody turns in front of you from a side street and proceeds to go 20 m.p.h. Then you look in your rearview and see that there's NOBODY behind you.

I hate the 2004 election results.

I hate going to the mall and dealing with annoying teenage girls.

I hate that people consider the TV show Desperate Housewives to be "Hip, Quirky and original." It's not...and the next person that compares it to Twin Peaks will be shot.

Whenever you see that a movie is "Directed by Michael Bay"....RUN!!

I hate that shows like Arrested Development and Freaks & Geeks struggle(ed) to find viewers while shows like According to Jim and The Bachelor are not.

I hate the fact that Jessica Simpson has wonderful breasts (they deserve better!)

I hate that anorexia is considered "hot"

I hate women that wear a lot of make up.

I hate the fact that Elisha Cuthbert, Monica Bellucci, Charlize Theron, Evangeline Lilly, Angelina Jolie, the 2 women from Boston Legal (Monica Potter,Rhona Mitra), Jessica Alba, Sofia Vergara and many others haven't slept with me....yet!And then:

I hate local car dealership commercials with thier POS jingles
I hate politics and this time of the year
I hate the news
I hate fat lazy people who take up 2 seats on the metro/airplane/etc
I hate DC traffic
I hate Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie, but I would do them anal.
I hate Barry Bonds
I hate the Yankees more than I hate Bonds.
I hate the NHL players who whine about a salary cap.
I hate baseball where they DONT have a salary cap.
I hate Wannstedt
I hate old people who drive cars
I hate people who buy a 325 BMW and think they are cool when they drive a 4 cyl BWM.... freakin ***** spend the additional 5k and get a 330.
I hate all VW's
I hate those stupid poncho/afghan rags with holes in them that girls wear now and think its fashionable ---- my grandma has a TON of them. Put on a tanktop and lemme see your boobies.
I hate protestors but I dont know how to show it
I hate the FCC
I hate blue pens
I hate people who try to convince you to vote for someone, I was going to vote for Kerry, but I got so pissed off by people yelling at me to vote for Kerry and putting crap on my door, in my mailbox, on my porch that I didnt vote just out of spite.
I hate yahoo email and all my spam.
I hate AOL and any idiot that has broadband and buys AOL for broadband
I hate receipts when you buy stupid stuff --- like at lunch I buy a soda and they give me the receipt for it, I dont need a receipt for my freakin soda!
I hate capri pants, unless you are incredibly hot, chances are you DONT look good in them and they DO make your a$$ look fat!
I hate fat girls who wear clothes that they shouldnt be wearing and think that its hot when their gut hangs over their skin tight black pants.
I hate lists.
I hate Scott Rolen for screwing over the Phillies. Im glad he went 0-14 in the WS.
I hate Jeanine Garofolo.
I hate all celebrities who have a policical agenda, execpt Jon Stewart because he is funny and is the man.
I hate all VW's.
I hate the new 2005 Roush Mustangs, it looks like a Riceburner.
Finally, I hate protestors, but I dont know how to show it.

ILPhinFan88
05-10-2006, 12:13 PM
I hate letting threads die

mor911
05-10-2006, 12:18 PM
The Mor doesn't hate anyone... Where's the love?

Celtkin
05-10-2006, 12:19 PM
The best whine I heard in real life came from a young Jewish lady in Maryland who worked for me as a sales person. We went into a building in which the elevators were being serviced which left the stairs as the only way to get to the second floor.

She stood at the bottom of the stairs and whined:

"Stairs? No one said we had to climb stairs"

Megatron
05-10-2006, 12:20 PM
I hate, hate, and paradoxes.

mor911
05-10-2006, 12:25 PM
I hate, hate, and paradoxes.
What about Autobots? You're no Deceptacon leader :shakeno:

NaboCane
05-10-2006, 12:26 PM
The best whine I heard in real life came from a young Jewish lady in Maryland who worked for me as a sales person. We went into a building in which the elevators were being serviced which left the stairs as the only way to get to the second floor.

She stood at the bottom of the stairs and whined:

"Stairs? No one said we had to climb stairs"

:sidelol: Oh, man...

Megatron
05-10-2006, 12:33 PM
What about Autobots? You're no Deceptacon leader :shakeno:They are beneath my contempt.:tantrum:

PassRush
05-10-2006, 03:35 PM
I hate the Escamos. I also hate people who are going to lie and tell me they are Escamo and offended by my statement, just so I can look like a bad guy.

I hate Slappy, I really, really do...

But for some reason I like him just enough that I cant bring myself to put him on the ignore list.

earl the pearl
05-10-2006, 07:54 PM
ok so today, im driving through the parking lot in my jeep wrangler, not speeding or anything. I cut through a parking space and as im pulling out
i see a guy come FLYING the other way. I slam on the brakes and come to a stop, but my bumper catches the side of his car and mutliates it.

this kid is a huge dick. he immediately is like "oh, well, this is obviously your fault" despite the fact he was going at least 40 and was dipping simeltaneously. he drives a new ford mustang his dad got for free because his dad is like the CEO of ford or something.

the car isnt damaged that bad; the door is just cut up. he could EASILY get a replacement door for free, but no. instead, he decides we're going to insurance.

naturally, we can't go to court because technically, it WAS my fault...but seriously, it was 90% his fault. Not only that, he had no driver's license with him.

Now i'm goign to have to pay any insurance increase, and i am PISSED.

however, on a happy note, my baby emerged unscathed; she was a true warrior. :cooldude:

earl the pearl
05-10-2006, 08:00 PM
I hate all this:

I hate protestors but I dont know how to show it

I hate receipts when you buy stupid stuff --- like at lunch I buy a soda and they give me the receipt for it, I dont need a receipt for my freakin soda!

Finally, I hate protestors, but I dont know how to show it.

mitch hedberg anyone :wink: ?

ABrownLamp
05-10-2006, 08:02 PM
mitch hedberg anyone :wink: ?

That quote is a total ripoff of Hedberg.

Nappy Roots
05-10-2006, 08:08 PM
when i buy a donut, i hate when they give you receipts. We do not need to bring paper, into this transaction.

:sidelol:

dude was genius

Rocky Raccoon
05-10-2006, 08:12 PM
when i buy a donut, i hate when they give you receipts. We do not need to bring paper, into this transaction.

:sidelol:

dude was genius

I hate people who actually request receipts in those situations...and we all know they exist. The same people who guy tic-tacs at Quick Chek and use a credit card.

ABrownLamp
05-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Hedberg: "I find ducks' opinions of me are largely based on whether or not I have bread."

Nappy Roots
05-10-2006, 08:20 PM
Hedberg: "I find ducks' opinions of me are largely based on whether or not I have bread."

i like esculators because they can not break. they can only become stairs

ABrownLamp
05-10-2006, 08:28 PM

i like UPS delivery men because they're drug dealers and they don't even know it.

CirclingWagons
05-10-2006, 08:31 PM
i like UPS delivery men because they're drug dealers and they don't even know it.
I like our neighborhood ice cream man because he sells weed...and ice cream

Nappy Roots
05-10-2006, 08:35 PM

what kind of cigars do you like?

itsaboys

earl the pearl
05-10-2006, 08:49 PM

All McDonalds commercials end the same way: "prices and participation may vary." I want to open my own McDonalds and not participate in anything. I want to be a stubborn McDonalds owner. "Cheeseburgers? Nope. We got spaghetti!...And blankets. But we are not affiliated with that clown, he attracts too many children."

welderpat
05-11-2006, 07:00 AM
I hate the Escamos. I also hate people who are going to lie and tell me they are Escamo and offended by my statement, just so I can look like a bad guy.

I hate Slappy, I really, really do...

But for some reason I like him just enough that I cant bring myself to put him on the ignore list.

I don't hate Slappy.
But that avatar of his freaks me out:eek: :eek: :eek:
I think he did it on purpose.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

:wpat: