PDA

View Full Version : Lets go Heat! Lets go Heat! Lets go Heat!

tehMick
11-07-2004, 05:31 PM
Shaq + Wade + Jones + Van Gundy + Riley = :woot:

mor911
11-07-2004, 05:33 PM
Look at my sig...

Phinz4Life
11-07-2004, 05:34 PM
I'm sorry, we're on the Heat forum?

Wait, NO. WE'RE NOT.

KTownsDolphins
11-07-2004, 05:34 PM
GO RAPTORS

we are also 3-0 baby

Can't wait to see shaq vs. bosh.

I guess we can't say the same for our fins rofl

tehMick
11-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Very nice sig.
:cooldude:
Look at my sig...

kud
11-07-2004, 05:51 PM
Look at my sig...

That sig is hot. I'm gonna use it as my Wallpaper, hope you don't mind. :)

tehMick
11-07-2004, 05:55 PM
The Justice League as a nick for the Heat is probably one of the best things ever!
I heard on the other thread i made that Damon Jones is "Boy Wonder."
We need to nickname the other players on the team.
Eddie Jones could be Batman..or Wonder Woman.
:lol:

Prime Time
11-07-2004, 07:04 PM
3-0... and Wade is lighting it up. And rumor has it Zo wants in on this Championship run...

Fresh
11-08-2004, 12:21 AM
Can't wait to see shaq vs. bosh.

:roflmao:

Fresh
11-21-2004, 03:43 AM
The Justice League as a nick for the Heat is probably one of the best things ever!
I heard on the other thread i made that Damon Jones is "Boy Wonder."
We need to nickname the other players on the team.
Eddie Jones could be Batman..or Wonder Woman.
:lol:

LOL, Damon Jones declared himself "Wonder Boy"

Eddie Jones is the "Mystery Man" because it's a mystery whether or not he's gonna play well each night. :lol:

Btw- I find it funny how people think Orlando have a SHOT at beating out a *healthy* Heat team for the division. IMO, come April...Miami will win the division by atleast 7 games. Orlando is as average as it gets, believe me. I have seen this team 3-4 times this year and 3 were wins, and they have yet to impress me. Come on now, this is a team who lost to the BOBCATS and BARELY(by a missed 3-pointer by Freddie Jones) beat a Pacers team tonight who had SIX PLAYERS suited up and was missing RON ARTEST, JERMAINE O'NEAL, and STEPHEN JACKSON(their top 3 players!). Hey, if the Pacers had a 7th player suited up, I bet money they would've won this game. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

My honest thoughts on Orlando? They will finish 3rd in the division behind Miami and Washington. Once Washington gets Etan Thomas and Kwame Brown back, they'll be much better than the Magic. We all know that Francis will never be a consistent player for 1, for 2 Howard is a rookie, and for 3...Hill will probably get hurt by mid-season. Actually, a healthy Magic team still isn't a contender in the division.

tehMick
11-21-2004, 04:10 AM
Hahahahaha.
Its funny because its true.
:cooldude:
Eddie Jones is the "Mystery Man" because it's a mystery whether or not he's gonna play well each night. :lol: