PDA

View Full Version : i think we need a wife, girlfriend thread!

ltfinfan
11-11-2004, 04:17 PM
what do you think? :D

Steveo 90
11-11-2004, 05:17 PM
QUOTE=ltfinfan]what do you think? :D[/QUOTE]

I have to look at my wife........Why should you have too!!!..........j/khttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Scrap
11-11-2004, 05:36 PM
what do you think? :D
Can I post pictures of people's wives too? :D

ltfinfan
11-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Can I post pictures of people's wives too? :D

what ever you got :lol:

nephinsfan
11-11-2004, 05:46 PM
I am all for it!

!PapaCrunk81!
11-13-2004, 02:32 AM
great pics! :o

fins
12-07-2004, 02:34 PM
that would bring a whole new onslaught of smack to the table. I'm for it :evil:

FinaciousOne
12-09-2004, 12:16 AM
Well I guess everybody's too shy to go first so I'll go ahead and blaze new territory.

I figure it's better to start with an ex-wife first.

Please be respectful though and don't put this all over the internet.

Boone
12-09-2004, 12:31 AM
Well aint she precious!

FuturePhin
12-09-2004, 01:15 AM
Your a bastard for showing that pic!..lol..Good god...shes got more jellyroles than the pillsburry doe boy for god sakes!

jtown777
12-09-2004, 01:36 AM
Well I guess everybody's too shy to go first so I'll go ahead and blaze new territory.

Hey!.........Isn't that Sally Struthers? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :yell: :lol: :eek: :eek: :evil:

FuturePhin
12-09-2004, 01:52 AM
Hey!.........Isn't that Sally Struthers? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :yell: :lol: :eek: :eek: :evil:

A rather plump Sally Struthers :)

Philter25
12-09-2004, 11:46 PM

Please be respectful though and don't put this all over the internet.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont understand how women like that would ACTUALLY LET someone take their picture. I mean she put on makeup and stuff so she WANTED to look good.

Muck
12-10-2004, 01:06 AM
I'd post. But I don't want to piss off my wife or my girlfriend.

Muck
12-10-2004, 01:07 AM

Her hair is a mess!!

Pagan
12-10-2004, 08:31 AM
Looks more like Vince Neil ;)

FinaciousOne
12-10-2004, 11:22 AM
I'd post. But I don't want to piss off my wife or my girlfriend.

I'd post too, but I don't want to piss off your wife or girlfriend either. j/k :lol:

FinaciousOne
12-10-2004, 12:27 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont understand how women like that would ACTUALLY LET someone take their picture. I mean she put on makeup and stuff so she WANTED to look good.

First of all she obviously didn't know I was going to share with ya'll and I assure you that it wasn't easy to talk her into it, but as you can see she does have a big heart and you'd be surprised what people do for love with the proper encouragement.

I remember that night well. After work I decided to set the stage by taking her out on the town first, before asking her to do the Polaroid. Timing is critical on these kinds of things.

The expensive part was the preliminary wining and dining, but I think it was absolutely necessary to set the mood. Some girls are shy when you take them out so they eat like birds, but not my first wife. She could eat a bucket of birds at the KFC.

Fortunately, after dinner, she didn't want to go dancing which was fine with me since I had already changed out of my steel-toed boots from work and now I was able to use the club money to help cover part of the Dairy Queen bill.

Back at the trailer, first I put on a little music to set the atmosphere and then I tapped the keg. She loved the oldies. Her favorite was Fats Domino and our song was Blueberry Hill. ("I found my thrill On Blueberry Hill.") It took some time to convince her to pose but luckily I was able to before the keg ran out. The rest is history.

That was early in our relationship. As time went on she grew more distant and it became much harder to get close to her. I was young and didn't know how to feed a relationship so we parted ways.

"Though we're apart, You're part of me still
For you were my thrill, On Blueberry Hill"

I'll always remember my Blueberry Hill.

Her hair is a mess!!
That's just because this is an "after we got busy" picture.

Philter25
12-10-2004, 06:32 PM
:shakeno:

CUBANBADGUY
12-10-2004, 06:35 PM
:yeahthat:
:shakeno: :shakeno:

Fin_Fanatic
12-11-2004, 08:51 AM
:cry::cry::cry:

that is the most beautiful and disgusting story i have ever heard

Muck
12-12-2004, 10:08 AM
That's just because this is an "after we got busy" picture.

I imagine you guys playing Star Wars.

She's Jabba the Hut. You're Princess Leia. Kinky.

Does that chain around your neck leave marks??

Baz
12-13-2004, 03:58 AM
I imagine you guys playing Star Wars.

She's Jabba the Hut. You're Princess Leia. Kinky.

Does that chain around your neck leave marks??

:roflmao:

CUBANBADGUY
12-13-2004, 03:28 PM
This thread is becoming a distraction I keep clicking on to see the hot wives and girlfriends and I keep having to hear about Finacious's pet balooga, damn it, I live in Miami and if wanted to see "MMM's" massive marine mammals I'd go to the F*CKING SEAQUARIUM and clap for Lolita!!

FuturePhin
12-23-2004, 02:39 AM
This thread is becoming a distraction I keep clicking on to see the hot wives and girlfriends and I keep having to hear about Finacious's pet balooga, damn it, I live in Miami and if wanted to see "MMM's" massive marine mammals I'd go to the F*CKING SEAQUARIUM and clap for Lolita!!

LMAO :roflmao: ..Im dieing over here... :roflmao:

GatorsFins23
12-29-2004, 06:38 PM

haha....i laughed so hard at that one i think i hurt myself, lol.