PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Boy Modeling School

!PapaCrunk81!
11-14-2004, 11:21 AM
Go out and buy their cd, White People. HBMS consists of Dan the Automator and Prince Paul collaborating w/ such artists as De La Soul, Del the Funkee Homosapien, Rahzel, Qbert, Jazzy Jay, Pharrell Williams......... If you like your hip hop w/ some style and SUBSTANCE, check out this cd! For me it's getting to be one of those cds that I like all tracks from beginning to end, as opposed to a couple of tracks on a throwaway cd. Highly reccomended!
HANDSOME BOY MODELING SCHOOL (http://handsomeboymodelingschool.com/)

Muck
11-14-2004, 11:32 AM
Hey, the dude rapping on the default track (World's Gone Bad) when you visit the site is the guy from 'Clint Eastwood'.

"Ya'll can't see me now cuz you don't see with your eye, you perceive with your mind". :tongue:

Muck
11-14-2004, 11:36 AM
Oh and it says the dude from Franz Ferdinand is on there too. I love that 'Cheating on You' song.

Jack Johnson is always good.

Noodle Arm
11-14-2004, 02:43 PM
I'm pissed...I clicked on this thread thinking it was an application!! :fire: ;)

!PapaCrunk81!
11-14-2004, 04:54 PM
Hey, the dude rapping on the default track (World's Gone Bad) when you visit the site is the guy from 'Clint Eastwood'.

"Ya'll can't see me now cuz you don't see with your eye, you perceive with your mind". :tongue:

That would be Del the Funkee Homosapien. I love his stuff--check out Deltron 3030. It's almost like sci-fi hip hop, but no nerdom (nothing wrong w/ nerdom :D ) It also features stuff w/ Dan the Automator and also Kid Koala. One of my favorite cds.

NOODLE: If you explore the page, I think there actually is a spot to apply for the school!! Funny stuff. :goof:

jtown777
11-15-2004, 01:02 AM

Gorillaz!

Great Stuff!