PDA

View Full Version : Sheff's wife in sex scandal!!!!

Martel
11-17-2004, 03:40 PM
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/sports/story.jsp?&idq=/ff/story/0030%2F20041116%2F2013962913.htm&sc=2010&photoid=20041016BXF128&floc=SP_1-L1

I wonder who the professional singer is? I'm guessing.......ODB?

Jwcolour
11-17-2004, 06:52 PM
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/sports/story.jsp?&idq=/ff/story/0030%2F20041116%2F2013962913.htm&sc=2010&photoid=20041016BXF128&floc=SP_1-L1

I wonder who the professional singer is? I'm guessing.......ODB?

I'd guess R Kelly, Deleon used to be a gospel singer...Kels gets with all the hunnies.

Edit: Bad R Kelly sex scandal jokes aren't funny anymore so save them

Muck
11-17-2004, 10:10 PM
First person I thought of was also R. Kelly.

He's from Chicago. This scumbag "minister" is from Chicago. I'll bet it's R. Kelly.

Jwcolour
11-18-2004, 01:56 AM
R Kelly aside from his problems is seriously an R&B genius. Levels above that fake Usher who's only popular cause of the billions of dollars spent promoting his crap music.

Oh and he's the biggest player of all time. Even if it isn't him sheffield is talking about, im sure at one point kells has gotten at her.

Jwcolour
11-18-2004, 07:58 PM
R Kelly aside from his problems is seriously an R&B genius. Levels above that fake Usher who's only popular cause of the billions of dollars spent promoting his crap music.

Oh and he's the biggest player of all time. Even if it isn't him sheffield is talking about, im sure at one point kells has gotten at her.

Hey Muck, looks like we were right...I found this on an Rkelly fansite...

Self-Proclaimed Community Activist Charged With Extortion

POSTED: 4:39 pm CST November 15, 2004
UPDATED: 10:44 pm CST November 15, 2004

CHICAGO -- The Rev. Derrick Mosley, known throughout the Chicago area as a self-proclaimed community advocate, was arrested and charged with wire fraud and extortion Monday in an alleged plot to blackmail the wife of a professional athlete.

NBC5 ImageMosley is accused of trying to obtain $20,000 from a business manager representing the athlete's wife, claiming he had a videotape depicting her in a sexual encounter with a musician and another woman, NBC5's Darren Kramer reported. Sources confirmed the musician on the alleged sex tape was R & B star R. Kelly.

According to NBC5's sources, the tape pre-dates the woman's marriage to the unidentified athlete. R. Kelly's manager said Mosley tried to extort money from him in a separate incident. The R & B artist's manager filed for a restraining order against Mosley in 2003, NBC5's Marion Brooks reported.

Mosley appeared before U.S. Magistrate Judge Morton Denlow in a jogging suit after FBI agents arrested him at his South Side home during the predawn hours.

Federal agents say Mosley told the woman's agent he wanted the money as a counseling fee to help the wife atone for her sins. As part of the deal, Mosley allegedly promised to destroy the videotapes.

Authorities said the woman's business manager, Rufus Williams, recorded conversations with Mosley and then went to the FBI.

In a statement released late Monday, Williams said, "Derrick Mosley did not receive any money from me for his silence. Instead, he was taken into custody by the FBI."

Assistant U.S. Attorney Virginia Kendall told the judge the government would seek to detain Mosley because he was accused of committing the present crime while on supervised release in a bank fraud case.

Denlow ordered Mosley to remain in federal custody pending a detention hearing at 2:30 p.m. Thursday.

If found guilty, Mosley could face 22 years in prison, Brooks reported.

Martel
11-18-2004, 08:33 PM
Kells was the easy guess. I was hoping that it would suface that it was Peabo Bryson. Or Jeffrey Osborne...

ON THE WINGS OF LOOOOOOVE!!

Jwcolour
11-19-2004, 04:22 AM
Everybody had to know it was my boy kells

JesusWalks
11-23-2004, 08:43 PM
R.kelly has some GREAT music.