PDA

View Full Version : dont kill me for this post...

aj13
11-23-2004, 01:37 AM
but you guys are in florida...how is fort myers beach come spring break??? its between that and miami beach for me...fort myers for the sake of better accomodations...

dolfinz29
11-23-2004, 03:20 AM
lame

gator_sensation
11-23-2004, 03:25 AM
You Suck!

Wildbill3
11-23-2004, 04:12 AM
Wtf? Wrong Forum.

Jwcolour
11-23-2004, 04:40 AM
lounge it

Phinadict
11-23-2004, 07:53 AM
but you guys are in florida...how is fort myers beach come spring break??? its between that and miami beach for me...fort myers for the sake of better accomodations...
You're dead....:samurai:

inFINSible
11-23-2004, 08:08 AM
If you haven't been to South Beach, go there but, you're going to need at least twice the cash as FMB....

If you have been to South beach, forget it and go to FMB....there are TONS of spring Breakers in FMB and the bars and accomodations are MUCH less expensive.

fins
11-23-2004, 10:28 AM
Spring Breakers:hump:

themole
11-23-2004, 06:31 PM

You didn't say where you are from, but here is a hint. If you prefer to wear a speedo South Beach, if you are more inclined to wear surfer shorts, then Fort Meyers Beach. Cut off Levis and flip flops are the suits of choice for both coast anywhere north of the above mentioned. Then again Czonka and Kiick enjoyed Panama City Beach, over in the Panhandle. It is known as "The Redneck Riveria".

ErroneousFlint
11-23-2004, 08:41 PM
I hear Cleveland Ohio is a neat place to find babes during March. Check it out.

iceblizzard69
11-23-2004, 08:51 PM
I've never heard of Fort Myers as a spring break locale. I've heard Panama City is really good for spring break though.

Philter25
11-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Fort Myers??? Spring Break??? Are you kidding me??

Go to the travel agent through your school (if you are in college you should have one) and check their spring break packages.

Man I went to Cancun, Bahamas and then on a cruise to the caribbean..... You can get good deals if you go through you school. The cruise only cost me 650 bucks total, thats basically lodging for a week! Let alone we stopped at 4 islands and ate steak and lobster for dinner ever night and were surrounded by 3,000 college kids at the pool everyday.

fins
11-24-2004, 11:57 AM
if i was going to florida i'd pick panama city, lot of crazy sh*t there

inFINSible
11-24-2004, 05:56 PM
I go to FMB every year during spring break......I went to Lauderdale back in the day....I've been to Daytona and PCB.....Ft Myers is one of the up and coming spring break destinations and judging by last years' crowd....it is no longer coming, it is up!

The beach, the accomodations, the area and the breakers are as good as ANYWHERE right now.

iceblizzard69
11-24-2004, 06:52 PM
Fort Myers??? Spring Break??? Are you kidding me??

Go to the travel agent through your school (if you are in college you should have one) and check their spring break packages.

Man I went to Cancun, Bahamas and then on a cruise to the caribbean..... You can get good deals if you go through you school. The cruise only cost me 650 bucks total, thats basically lodging for a week! Let alone we stopped at 4 islands and ate steak and lobster for dinner ever night and were surrounded by 3,000 college kids at the pool everyday.

I'm so going to remember this next year. :D