PDA

View Full Version : Rush's take on the NBA fight

MikeO
11-25-2004, 11:15 AM
Radio Ink - The Voice of Radio Revolution (http://www.radioink.com/HeadlineEntry.asp?hid=125989&pt=todaysnews)

After the McNabb incident you would think Rush may take a low profile on subjects like this. Guess not though!

TerryTate
11-25-2004, 11:46 AM
Radio Ink - The Voice of Radio Revolution (http://www.radioink.com/HeadlineEntry.asp?hid=125989&pt=todaysnews)

After the McNabb incident you would think Rush may take a low profile on subjects like this. Guess not though!

Whoever thought this guy shouldve been on Sunday NFL Countdown needs to be checked for a brain.....

Almost any man, let alone a jock would get pissed off if you threw something at them, and its not just the NBA, he fails to mention college football....if there was no glass in the hockey rink and a fan threw something at a player and hit him in the face, would the hockey player go after them...HELL YES! No mention of that....

I cant stand this guy, why doesnt he go away already?

inFINSible
11-25-2004, 11:52 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2004/11/567711-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

hmmm...weird.

iceblizzard69
11-25-2004, 12:16 PM
In making the comments, Limbaugh conceded that his remarks were likely to be "tagged as racist."

Well, duh. Rush Limbaugh is an *******.

Bling
11-25-2004, 03:10 PM
I hated the McNabb comments, but these comments actually don't bother me.

Jwcolour
11-25-2004, 10:40 PM
I hated the McNabb comments, but these comments actually don't bother me.

Same here, reading the last paragraph it does kind of make sense.

The McNabb stuff was kinda rediculous though

Muck
11-26-2004, 03:29 PM
I disagree with him on the "gang colors". Team colors don't = gang colors. The Heat's uni's certainly don't look like gang wear. But they look good. Sorry Rush, but you don't get to see those athletic men's legs in Daisy Dukes anymore. I'm sure Kurt Rambis is available for an old-timers game though.

Hey, it's a black man's game. While Rush makes some decent points here, he needs to back off a little and make some concessions.

Bling
11-26-2004, 03:58 PM
I don't think Rush is racist, he just worries about the way Hip-Hop culture is killing teenagers. I know I listen to that music is hates, but I remember to tell myself I'm not going to do what they tell me to (drugs, crimes).

FinsNYanksFan13
11-29-2004, 12:45 PM
This is coming from Rush Limbaugh, the same guy who said all drug attics and dealers should be imprisoned before the allegations game fourth that he was the biggest pill head of them all!

MikeO
11-29-2004, 03:02 PM
This is coming from Rush Limbaugh, the same guy who said all drug attics and dealers should be imprisoned before the allegations game fourth that he was the biggest pill head of them all!
Rush proved the theory that you can work HIGH

wonderl33t
11-30-2004, 07:14 PM
I'm sure Kurt Rambis is available for an old-timers game though.

haha, Kurt Rambis is an NBA analyst for Fox Sports West here on the west coast

aquaattak
12-01-2004, 12:37 AM
What a clown this guy is, eh?

Funny how the Hip Hop culture influences kids to kill, smoke weed and be a low life....

I've been listening to it since '86, 31 years old and making a pretty decent living in the legal world....Oh yeah, and NEVER thought of killing anyone, Never smoked weed....Go figure! :confused: :shakeno:

Muck
12-01-2004, 01:21 AM

Funny how the Hip Hop culture influences kids to kill, smoke weed and be a low life....

I've been listening to it since '86, 31 years old and making a pretty decent living in the legal world....Oh yeah, and NEVER thought of killing anyone, Never smoked weed....Go figure! :confused: :shakeno:

As SOON as I read the last word of this post, Tommy Chong is introduced by Jay Leno on the Tonight Show. :lol:

DolFan31
12-08-2004, 01:37 AM

Rush must have listened to hip-hop at some point then...