PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Teams...

ckparrothead
08-23-2002, 10:43 AM
I know most of you are in some Yahoo Fantasy Leagues...some have more than one team as I do. I am in 3 private leagues and 1 public league. My current best team has to be my public league team...which is a good thing because it means I might hit the leaderboard. Here's my team as it stands.

QB: Brett Favre...32 pass TDs, 15 INTs, 1 rush TD, 3900 pass yds.
RB: Marshall Faulk...well everyone knows Marshall.
RB: Ricky Williams...I'm sure we all know Ricky well too.
WR: David Boston...1600 yards and 8 TDs last year
WR: Eric Moulds...only 900 yards 5 TDs but now has Drew Bledsoe
WR: Chris Chambers...we all know this dude!
TE: Bubba Franks...9 TDs and the public leagues are TD heavy
K: Jeff Wilkins...St Louis...extra points alone propel this guy high
DEF: St Louis D....I think they may have been the top rated last yr

Backups.
RB: Clinton Portis...he's my Phin OL, and Marshall injury insurance...I could see this guy gettin like 1300 yards (he is a denver RB after all).
WR: Muhsin Muhammad and Antonio Bryant...ok so I'd better hope for no injuries!!!
TE: Randy McMichael...I seriously predict him to do so well that I've proposed a trade that will send Bubba Franks and Brett Favre somewhere in return for Jeff Garcia and David Sloan.

POST YOUR BEST YAHOO TEAMS HERE!!!

Seriously I wanna see what ya'll have!

Pink_Dove
08-23-2002, 11:04 AM
Very good team CK..i've got two teams in the yahoo league ( including one in Winners league => this is the one im most proud of)

QB: Donovan Mcnabb- Always getting better + on a very good team

RB: Shaun Alexander and Curtis Martin- 2 top 5 RB's

WR: Isaac Bruce,Chris Chambers, Johnnie Morton-In my opinion 3 very underrated WR's

TE: Jeremy Shockey-As much as i like what ive seen from R-Mac this guy is also the real deal

K: John Carney-Good Kicker

Defense: Miami-Whatever people say i still think we've got a good D (+++Lots of Int's)

Bench:
QB:Brian Griese, Tim Couch: Big Time Sleepers if Griese can return to his 2000 form and Couch could blossom..

RB's:Jamal Lewis and Warrick Dunn: Jamal will have a huge season i am sure of this..and Warrick is the best all purpose back in the NFL

WR:Koren Robinson: This guy was supposed to tear the league apart as a rook last year..i say he does it this year..

TE:Ken Dilger:this guy was a stud 3 yrs ago when he had Peyton's confidence and if Dave Moore was a good TE in the Buc system so can he..

Whaddyall think?? should i let go our D..Tennesse and SD are available and have good D's...i love the rest of the team...:eat:

genx23
08-23-2002, 12:11 PM
Well, this is my first year playing fantasy football and this is the first team I drafted (I have another one on NFL.com, but that was an auto draft), what do you think?

Starters:
QB Garcia, Jeff (QB-SF)
RB Tomlinson, LaDainian (RB-SD)
RB McAllister, Deuce (RB-NO)
WR Boston, David (WR-Ari)
WR Burress, Plaxico (WR-Pit)
WR Gardner, Rod (WR-Was)
TE Gonzalez, Tony (TE-KC)
K Mare, Olindo (K-Mia)
DEF Philadelphia (DEF-Phi)

Bench:
QB Plummer, Jake (QB-Ari)
RB Foster, DeShaun (RB-Car) < Picked up off waivers!
RB Portis, Clinton (RB-Den)
WR Price, Peerless (WR-Buf)
WR Morton, Johnnie (WR-KC)
WR McCardell, Keenan (WR-TB)

dolphinators13
08-23-2002, 09:31 PM
CK, how did you get that team!! Damn, everyone in your league most know nothing about ftball!

MOULDSROCKS
08-26-2002, 02:50 AM
HOLY **** CK!!!!!!! Do you have 2 teams in that league??? How the Hell did your team get so stacked!?!?!?!

Le Dolfan
08-26-2002, 05:30 PM
gonna be on plane to vegas will be preranking this one

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1, click the Sign Up Now! button and choose to Join a Private League. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

League ID#: 186219
Password: ledolfan

BTW whoever let you draft that team had to be drinking and smoking some good $hiT.

Flyin11
09-02-2002, 12:33 PM
I didn't get a chance to pick much in my league that has a draft....I mean I was pick #9 out of 16 so alot of players went quick and I mean quick...Chambers was a 1st rounder and I wanted to make sure I got Ricky Williams but this is how it turned out for me...QB's were hard to find very quickly....

QB's: Steve Mcnair, Brad Johnson, Rob Johnson
RB's: Ricky Williams, Garrison Hearst
WR's: Hines Ward, Keenan McCardell, James McKnight, Wayne Chrebet, Ricky Prohel, Terrance Mathis
TE: Jed Weaver, Randy McMichael
K: David Akers (Mare went early)
D: Green Bay, Indianapolis (Miami went early)

iceblizzard69
09-02-2002, 02:02 PM
No need to have some of the junk like Jed Weaver, McKnight (4th wideout), and Rob Johnson to name a few.

Flyin11
09-02-2002, 03:27 PM
Well, I still think they are good choices...Sure the rookies like Portis are making some noise right now but let's see how they do in the regular season. Gotto go for who can give you points and I think I did a good job....