PDA

View Full Version : BONDS Admits Steroid Usage

TerryTate
12-03-2004, 04:44 AM
Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier! Down goes Frazier!

Bonds told a U.S. grand jury that he used undetectable steriods known as "the cream" and "the clear," which he received from personal trainer Greg Anderson during the 2003 season. According to Bonds, the trainer told him the substances were the nutrional supplement flaxseed oil and a pain-relieving balm for the player's arthritis.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1937594

nyjunc
12-03-2004, 08:07 AM
All of these admissions are so shocking, I never would have guessed Gimabi and now Bonds used steroids. :lol:

nick1
12-03-2004, 08:51 AM
they were both just so big and you can't be that big just from regular baseball workouts alone

MikeO
12-03-2004, 11:38 AM
This is different though. Giambi claimed he knew what he was taking.

All Bonds is saying is he took stuff with no knowledge it was steriods until AFTER THE FACT. BIG DIFFERENCE.

tehMick
12-03-2004, 11:40 AM
I'm actually more upset that some a*shole is leaking Grand Jury testimony to the press and no one gives a flying f*ck.
:fire:

MikeO
12-03-2004, 11:45 AM
I'm actually more upset that some a*shole is leaking Grand Jury testimony to the press and no one gives a flying f*ck.
:fire:
What did FOREST GUMP say........it happens? What happens? Sh*T hapens!

tehMick
12-03-2004, 11:50 AM
:hmmm:
Life is like a box of chocolates?
:chuckle:
What did FOREST GUMP say...

FinsNYanksFan13
12-03-2004, 05:45 PM
Doesn't matter whether Bonds knows he was taking it or not (a story which I don't believe for one minute), he still took them. On top of that, i've taken many supplements working out and I for one would not just take something a friend gave me and not ask questions about!

TerryTate
12-03-2004, 07:43 PM
This is different though. Giambi claimed he knew what he was taking.

All Bonds is saying is he took stuff with no knowledge it was steriods until AFTER THE FACT. BIG DIFFERENCE.

IT doesnt matter how hard you work at in your late 30s, your neck and shoulders/chest do NOT grow to mammoth proportions like that...

If Bonds kept taking them and he was getting these kinds of results, you figure he wouldve asked him "WTF was I taking? This is incredible!"

PHINATIC13
12-03-2004, 08:03 PM
C'mon do guys really think Barry didn't know what he was taking. At least Jason step up to the plate sort to speak. I think it's foolish for us not to think they don't know what they're putting into thier bodies.Kinda makes you wonder about the cause(steriods) of all Jason's illnesses during last season.

FinsNYanksFan13
12-03-2004, 08:04 PM
So Bond's trainer told Giambi, a guy he just met, what he was giving him but he didn't tell Bonds, a guy whose his best friend since child hood?. Please, Bonds is caught in a lie and there's no way he can get out of this one. He got caught and it's time he stops lying and admits he cheated!

http://sfgate.com/chronicle/

Bonds, baseball player or bodybuilder?

TerryTate
12-03-2004, 08:13 PM
If you want to try the Barry Bonds method of getting through things, do this...

go 55 in a 35 and say "I'm sorry officer, I thought the speed limit was 55...

See if he gives you the ticket...Try it! Try it!

iceblizzard69
12-03-2004, 09:07 PM

You don't actually believe that, do you?

I doubt Bonds' trainer and friend would give him something without telling him what it is.

Fresh
12-03-2004, 10:01 PM
Yeah, The Nba Is Terrible!!!

DolFan31
12-08-2004, 01:33 AM
If you want to try the Barry Bonds method of getting through things, do this...

go 55 in a 35 and say "I'm sorry officer, I thought the speed limit was 55...

See if he gives you the ticket...Try it! Try it!
Or..

"No officer, I thought this was a bag of oregano I picked up, I swear!"