PDA

View Full Version : Just saw the movie "Closer"...

Martel
12-03-2004, 10:21 PM
My girl wanted to see this and so did I because I heard that Natalie Portman is naked in it. In case you didn't know, Natalie Portman is fine as hell. She isn't naked but damn close. She's in a thong for awhile and that is worth the price of admission alone. There was also a movie happening I guess and it was okay too. Overall, I'd say if you can wait then make it a BlockBuster night. If you're a Portman fan however, this is an immediate must.

Muck
12-04-2004, 01:50 AM
I've got a phenomenal picture of Natalie lying nude (tastefully done and nothing exposed).

NaboCane
12-04-2004, 02:03 AM
I've got a phenomenal picture of Natalie lying nude (tastefully done and nothing exposed).
Sounds perfect for the ladies lounge, then...

Muck
12-04-2004, 11:45 AM
Head on over there now. :cool:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=57937

Noodle Arm
12-04-2004, 11:48 AM
Hey Martel...did you know that Natalie actually did a topless scene for Closer, but the directer decided to cut it out at the last minute?? Keep an eye out for the DVD, maybe they'll put it on there.

Martel
12-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Hey Martel...did you know that Natalie actually did a topless scene for Closer, but the directer decided to cut it out at the last minute?? Keep an eye out for the DVD, maybe they'll put it on there.

I actually heard that it was a full frontal, so we would have caught a little monkey action too.

10and6orbust
04-04-2005, 05:57 AM
My girl wanted to see this and so did I because I heard that Natalie Portman is naked in it. In case you didn't know, Natalie Portman is fine as hell. She isn't naked but damn close. She's in a thong for awhile and that is worth the price of admission alone. There was also a movie happening I guess and it was okay too. Overall, I'd say if you can wait then make it a BlockBuster night. If you're a Portman fan however, this is an immediate must.

yeah...SMOKIN hot dude!

she's the main reason i saw this flick! mos def worth the price of admission!

was a fan of hers for a while, before seeing closer

now im a huge fan!!!!

10and6orbust
04-04-2005, 05:58 AM
plus, she goes to harvard

...HARVARD, man :D

Clumpy
04-04-2005, 11:11 AM
:cp: