PDA

View Full Version : i finally get to see football in HDTV

Phin-o-rama
12-03-2004, 11:06 PM
ahh ....i just bought a tv tonight.....57" sony HDTV widescreen.

and i will have the hdtv cable box in time for next sunday's miami/denver game which i assume will be on fox....after that we play new england on monday night which will definitely be on in HD...

i know theres alot of guys that have hdtv on this site so i thought i'd share im so pumped...too bad ill be out of town next week and cant get the tv delivery till next friday :( oh well go phins

Noodle Arm
12-04-2004, 12:05 PM
You're in for a treat. Football in HDTV is awesome. Good work on the TV too...Sony TV's have some of the brightest and best picture quality I've seen on affordable tv's. (I make a good living selling home theater equipment, so I've seen a lot tv's)

My dream is to one day build my own theater and have this for my television...
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

I can dream.

Jwcolour
12-04-2004, 10:21 PM
Its awesome, when i went home may dad had apparently bought one. Its like being at the game

themole
12-05-2004, 12:50 PM
ahh ....i just bought a tv tonight.....57" sony HDTV widescreen.

and i will have the hdtv cable box in time for next sunday's miami/denver game which i assume will be on fox....after that we play new england on monday night which will definitely be on in HD...

i know theres alot of guys that have hdtv on this site so i thought i'd share im so pumped...too bad ill be out of town next week and cant get the tv delivery till next friday :( oh well go phins

Welcome to the world of HDTV. Now may I suggest you go to www.avsforums.com and learn more about this very interesting and complex world you have just entered.

I am the proud owner of a "Hitachi SWX 51".

dolfan06
12-05-2004, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the world of HDTV. Now may I suggest you go to www.avsforums.com and learn more about this very interesting and complex world you have just entered.

I am the proud owner of a "Hitachi SWX 51".hey moley, hows it goin?

themole
12-06-2004, 11:49 AM
hey moley, hows it goin?

Hey Larry. All's well here with me, I have been doing a lot of motorcycling around Nth Florida lately. Can't get the Phins on TV thanks to the NFL freezing out the Phins and forcing everyone in Nth Fl. to watch the Jags. Anyway we jump on the bikes and cruise the countryside. Having a good time meeting new folks and eating plenty of Grouper sandwiches. lol.