PDA

View Full Version : Damian Shelton best full back in the game

DaQuix
12-04-2004, 02:06 AM
Just something I read:

Bills FB Damian Shelton — This mild-mannered, soft-spoken lead blocker carries a very loud and heavy steam, leading the way for Travis Henry and Willis McGahee. Don't ask us, just listen to what Dolphins All-Pro LB Zach Thomas told us when asked about Shelton.

"He hit me one time earlier this year, it may have been the hardest I've been hit in my career," Thomas said. "He'll knock the heck out of you and he doesn't really whiff either. He's solid."

Said Bills coach Mike Mularkey: "If there's someone in the league playing that position better than Damian I want you to show me who it is."

Shelton and the 49ers' Fred Beasley are the best in the biz right now at leading the way, although Beasley isn't utilized enough in the Niners offense.

Phinz4Life
12-04-2004, 02:08 AM
Our FB is injury prone. :(

It'll Happen11
12-04-2004, 10:54 AM
our Fullback is a p***y

!PapaCrunk81!
12-04-2004, 11:47 AM
So why exactly was this posted in the Dolphins forum again, despite the Zach quote?????

CrunchTime
12-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Maybe a little gloating involved.:sleep:

jaxdolfan
12-04-2004, 12:21 PM
Dude has a good FB on his team. I guess they must be super bowl bound.

jzolnowski
12-04-2004, 12:27 PM
Lorenzo Neil

Disgustipate
12-04-2004, 12:27 PM
I think it's hilarious that absolutely nothing besides Mularky and this genius suggesting Shelton is a top notch blocking fullback(He isnt).

Lorenzo Neal, Sam Gash, and Alan Ricard are MUCH better run blockers. Kleinsasser too, when he plays fullback.

SMadison29
12-04-2004, 12:57 PM
Just something I read:

Bills FB Damian Shelton — This mild-mannered, soft-spoken lead blocker carries a very loud and heavy steam, leading the way for Travis Henry and Willis McGahee. Don't ask us, just listen to what Dolphins All-Pro LB Zach Thomas told us when asked about Shelton.

"He hit me one time earlier this year, it may have been the hardest I've been hit in my career," Thomas said. "He'll knock the heck out of you and he doesn't really whiff either. He's solid."

Said Bills coach Mike Mularkey: "If there's someone in the league playing that position better than Damian I want you to show me who it is."

Shelton and the 49ers' Fred Beasley are the best in the biz right now at leading the way, although Beasley isn't utilized enough in the Niners offense.

Did you read that or change the names in the article that was actually about someone else because your fullback's name is Daimon Shelton, not Damian, & I'm sure a newspaper wouldn't make that mistake twice in the same article.
:billsbite

SpurzN703
12-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Even if Buffalo had the best FB in the game, so what? You expect that to hurt our feelings. It's a game. We don't play it. We watch it. Take it a little more seriously next time ok pal? :shakeno:

Nappy Roots
12-04-2004, 01:21 PM
I think it's hilarious that absolutely nothing besides Mularky and this genius suggesting Shelton is a top notch blocking fullback(He isnt).

Lorenzo Neal, Sam Gash, and Alan Ricard are MUCH better run blockers. Kleinsasser too, when he plays fullback.

i dont think Gash even plays anymore.....

DaQuix
12-04-2004, 01:46 PM
No I didnt change anything. Here is the link:

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3213400

As per why it's in here - I thought the Buffalo-Miami rivarly is all about smack talk - why not post some stuff ... it was so much more fun a couple years ago in here.

Jimi
12-04-2004, 02:01 PM
No I didnt change anything. Here is the link:

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3213400

As per why it's in here - I thought the Buffalo-Miami rivarly is all about smack talk - why not post some stuff ... it was so much more fun a couple years ago in here.
just wait tell next year when i predcict well both be good teams....thats wen the smack well b flying:evil: !:D

musphinzfan
12-04-2004, 02:15 PM
Just something I read:

Is this the same guy that got BLOWN UP in last weeks game by I believe #52.

The_Philster
12-04-2004, 08:00 PM
i dont think Gash even plays anymore.....
No..he doesn't. He does have a spot on WGR550 on Fridays at 5 now, though

DaQuix
12-04-2004, 08:20 PM
No..he doesn't. He does have a spot on WGR550 on Fridays at 5 now, though

LMAO - I was kinda mad that Howard Simon sold himself to 550.

DaQuix
12-04-2004, 08:23 PM
Is this the same guy that got BLOWN UP in last weeks game by I believe #52.

No. LOL.

Muck
12-05-2004, 06:48 PM
Well, somebody blew him up today in the 1st half. I think it was one of our LBs. Anyway, it was on a run play that went left and for a loss. Somebody came up and knocked the hell out of him, putting Shelton on his stomach. That's how you defeat a block.

inFINSible
12-05-2004, 07:26 PM
It was Eddie Moore who stood him up. It was like two worlds collided. that was the kind of hit that hurt both guys. But Eddie won that battle :D