PDA

View Full Version : Leinart or Rodgers?

Phin19
12-05-2004, 12:56 AM
if the we were to draft a QB with our first pick.
who would you prefer and why?

there are other QB´s but these two are the best prospects.

i think that at least one of them is going to be available when we pick (i hope both) and it comes down to picking the best

i don´t know why, but i have a feeling that one of them is going to be a bust and the other will become a franchise QB.

Noland
12-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Leinart he reminds me of a good QB that plays team ball like Tom Brady smart decisions.

outtawack311
12-05-2004, 01:09 AM
They were both kinda bad today.

dolphindude13
12-05-2004, 01:11 AM
Rodgers has the better pro qualities (arm, mobility, mechanics). Leinart has the size and the leadership qualities you look for in a QB.....I say Rodgers but I could live with either one.

feelthepain
12-05-2004, 01:21 AM
Niether! I doubt we draft a QB with the first rd pick. I don't know what Miami will do with the first pick, but we have more then our share of players to replace. I know the question was stated as if Miami did draft a QB with the first pick, I just don't believe they will and if I had to choose I would still say niether because I don't think either one is worthy of a first rd pick especialy that early in the draft. Look at history... how many high drafted QB's are really worth the pick? Unless Ron Wolf is our next GM and says that one of those two are going to be drafted, I won't believe the fins will draft a QB. I wouldn't mind drafting one of those guys in the fourth or fifth rd.

Nappy Roots
12-05-2004, 01:34 AM
Aaron Rodgers hands down.

HVACservice
12-05-2004, 01:47 AM
AJ Feeley.

nighttrain76
12-05-2004, 01:54 AM
Jason White!!!!!!!!!

Nublar7
12-05-2004, 02:08 AM
Jeff George! :lol:

gator_sensation
12-05-2004, 02:18 AM
AJ Feeley!!!

FinFan Brazil
12-05-2004, 02:22 AM
A F****** Left Tackle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silent Hippy
12-05-2004, 02:25 AM
Niether! I doubt we draft a QB with the first rd pick. I don't know what Miami will do with the first pick, but we have more then our share of players to replace. I know the question was stated as if Miami did draft a QB with the first pick, I just don't believe they will and if I had to choose I would still say niether because I don't think either one is worthy of a first rd pick especialy that early in the draft. Look at history... how many high drafted QB's are really worth the pick? Unless Ron Wolf is our next GM and says that one of those two are going to be drafted, I won't believe the fins will draft a QB. I wouldn't mind drafting one of those guys in the fourth or fifth rd.neither is right.
read this everyone,
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=57981

Silent Hippy
12-05-2004, 02:27 AM
Jeff George! :lol:why would the bears sign him?
i dont get it.

Nublar7
12-05-2004, 02:34 AM
why would the bears sign him?
i dont get it.They are the definition of Desperate.

Also, I think we should stick with Feeley next year and draft a QB in round 3.

PHANTASTIC 13
12-05-2004, 02:44 AM
They are the definition of Desperate.

Also, I think we should stick with Feeley next year and draft a QB in round 3.
Feeley sucks, nothing more than a third string QB who we delt a second rounder for, another Jay Fiedler. Yes, we need a QB real bad and an offensive line, draft a QB, then get some lineman after that. BTW our last few offensive line picks weren't so good...Wade Smith, Vernon Carey, Taylor Whitley, Rex Hadnot...why bother when our draft experts don't have a clue when looking for offensive lineman in the draft or free agency. Damion McIntosh and John St. Clair are both bums and should be cut after the season and Tony Wise needs to get a pink slip as well. The only good linemen we have are Seth McKinney and Jeno James, I would give Vernon Carey another chance to start, Wade Smith needs one more chance to prove if he belongs or not.

Silent Hippy
12-05-2004, 02:46 AM
Feeley sucks, nothing more than a third string QB who we delt a second rounder for, another Jay Fiedler. Yes, we need a QB real bad and an offensive line, draft a QB, then get some lineman after that. BTW our last few offensive line picks weren't so good...Wade Smith, Vernon Carey, Taylor Whitley, Rex Hadnot...why bother when our draft experts don't have a clue when looking for offensive lineman in the draft or free agency. Damion McIntosh and John St. Clair are both bums and should be cut after the season and Tony Wise needs to get a pink slip as well. The only good linemen we have are Seth McKinney and Jeno James, I would give Vernon Carey another chance to start, Wade Smith needs one more chance to prove if he belongs or not.seth mckinney our best lineman...hahahahahahahahahhaha:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

HVACservice
12-05-2004, 02:46 AM
Jeff George! :lol:

Stop it.

:)

HVACservice
12-05-2004, 02:48 AM
A F****** Left Tackle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That too.

But he may already be on our team.

Its funny what a good line coach can do.

Just ask the Jills.

Silent Hippy
12-05-2004, 02:48 AM
how ol is jeff george now?
mabey hes gonna try to play for 5 more years, and try to beat marinos record more most yardege in a career.

LightsOut
12-05-2004, 02:49 AM
leinhart is a statue. go with rodgers.

Silent Hippy
12-05-2004, 02:50 AM
*old* thats what i meant.:cooldude:

PHANTASTIC 13
12-05-2004, 02:50 AM
Want to Rumble, you need to go back to English class and learn to read because I said that McKinney and James are our only good lineman we have, I didn't say McKinney was the best O-lineman, that is clearly Jeno James. :shakeno:

Silent Hippy
12-05-2004, 02:56 AM
Want to Rumble, you need to go back to English class and learn to read because I said that McKinney and James are our only good lineman we have, I didn't say McKinney was the best O-lineman, that is clearly Jeno James. :shakeno:well guess what Mr. English class, if you said that Mckinney and James were the best, then clearly you are saying that McKinney is the best, because you put his name first. thats like me saying Batman and Robin are the best, but Robin is better!!!!:tongue: hahaha i'm right and you no it!:roflmao:
why dont you go to common since class?:eek: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID?

iDolFan
12-05-2004, 02:57 AM
leinhart might be too much like Dorsey. I say this alot, we need some proven o-line, and a better, nfl worthy offensive system, and we're going to be alright!:cooldude:

haven't had a chance to see Rodgers play, so i cant say nothin about him.

Silent Hippy
12-05-2004, 02:59 AM
a still dont think either one is what we need.

Silent Hippy
12-05-2004, 02:59 AM
:) a still dont think either one is what we need.:shakeno:

HVACservice
12-05-2004, 03:00 AM
leinhart might be too much like Dorsey.

Ya.....but with a 15 million dollar signing bonus.

Silent Hippy
12-05-2004, 03:03 AM
2 much

PHANTASTIC 13
12-05-2004, 03:08 AM
well guess what Mr. English class, if you said that Mckinney and James were the best, then clearly you are saying that McKinney is the best, because you put his name first. thats like me saying Batman and Robin are the best, but Robin is better!!!!:tongue: hahaha i'm right and you no it!:roflmao:
why dont you go to common since class?:eek: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID?
Dude, how old are you twelve? :rolleyes: I just said that James was the best, not McKinney, now go back to English class because you obviously failed that and the only thing you understands comes from comic books.

Silent Hippy
12-05-2004, 03:12 AM
Dude, how old are you twelve? :rolleyes: I just said that James was the best, not McKinney, now go back to English class because you obviously failed that and the only thing you understands comes from comic books.
no i'm actually 6. you are prolly a hippocrit 12 year old..... yea you did say that James was the best, but whats that have to do with english class? do they teach you in english who the nfl's best lineman are? mabey where you live....i still think its funney that u said mckinney was good....:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

dolfancoolio
12-05-2004, 04:17 AM
hey i don't mind feeley but c'mon guys can any of you seriously say you can see him leading us deep into the playoffs?? no...i didn't think so; especially not with this ageing defence. the qb position is the most important position on the field because a good quarterback can win games without having a great supporting cast. look at new england last year, the o-line was nothing great (apart from woody who was lost in the playoffs anyway), antowain smith is crap, fauria, branch and brown are good but none of them were outstanding and to encapsulate it further the pats had no 1000 yard receiver or rusher. yet with a smart and capable qb in brady leading the offense the pats were able to methodically move the chains and put points on the board. you can say all you want that the defence won all their games but hey, you don't go 17-2 without having a good offense. my point is DRAFT A QB, don't keep feeley. with a first round qb we may have to sit through a poor rookie season but someone with the smarts of leinart can make this offense soooo much better in a year or two simply because talent at the qb position automatically improves the offense far more than talent at any other position.