PDA

View Full Version : who was it..............

dolfan06
12-06-2004, 04:02 PM
the man that came up with the idea of christmas lights must work for con-ed. i wish we could just fast forward through this season! :(

12-06-2004, 04:46 PM
Bah Humbug.

I wish more people would get in the damn holiday spirit and put up some damn lights in my neighborhood. Too many Grinches in my 'hood.

dolfan06
12-06-2004, 05:11 PM
Bah Humbug.

I wish more people would get in the damn holiday spirit and put up some damn lights in my neighborhood. Too many Grinches in my 'hood.its a pain when you get em up and the glue that holds the glass in the socket gives way. then you have to get a pair of needle nose and fish it out. its great with the artificial trees that have the lights already on em! ;)

Noodle Arm
12-06-2004, 05:25 PM
It also sucks when you buy a box of lights...plug them in...and they don't work.

Though I admit, I'm a sucker for Christmas lights. I love going around neighborhoods that have highly decorated houses.

BigFinFan
12-06-2004, 06:28 PM
You gotta love Clark Griswold!!!!

fins
12-07-2004, 01:09 PM
i appreciate other people doing EXTRA work for the hollidays, i wouldn't put up any myself

dolfan06
12-07-2004, 02:23 PM
It also sucks when you buy a box of lights...plug them in...and they don't work.

Though I admit, I'm a sucker for Christmas lights. I love going around neighborhoods that have highly decorated houses.its even worse when you try them and they work and then you put em up and while your doing it one gets dislodged from the socket. if they're twinkle lights you have to try every one of the suckers! :eek: :rolleyes:

fins
12-07-2004, 02:26 PM
its even worse when you try them and they work and then you put em up and while your doing it one gets dislodged from the socket. if they're twinkle lights you have to try every one of the suckers! :eek: :rolleyes:
it's just not worth the hastle, i mean r the christmas lights really that enjoyable to u? or are u just trying to keep up w/ the jones's :D

dolfan06
12-07-2004, 02:50 PM
it's just not worth the hastle, i mean r the christmas lights really that enjoyable to u? or are u just trying to keep up w/ the jones's :Djust trying to keep the wife happy, i got to sleep with her ya know!
myself, since the two boys are in their 30's now, christmas doesn't do anything for me. my dad died on xmas eve, my grandfather died on xmas day and my mom and her sister died on new years day. its kinda hard to get up, ya know!:(

fins
12-07-2004, 04:52 PM
depressed? much? have your kids do it then, that's what they're there for

ltfinfan
12-07-2004, 06:55 PM
your little twinkle lights arn't twinkling

ltfinfan
12-07-2004, 06:56 PM
:roflmao: is your house on fire clark?
don't throw me down clark. :roflmao:

BigFinFan
12-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where’s the Tylenol?

BigFinFan
12-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Is this the Airport, Clark?

No, Aunt Bethany.

Don't throw me down, Clark.

I won't.

Is Rusty still in the Navy?

dolfan06
12-08-2004, 12:12 PM
depressed? much? have your kids do it then, that's what they're there formy kids are 34 and 31 and don't live at home! :shakeno:

dolfan06
12-08-2004, 12:16 PM
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where’s the Tylenol?at least you know how he's gonna act. mine is just taking up space, bringing in that paycheck every week. last night i asked him about a job and he coined a phrase, "i don't know"! pretty much describes his work ethics. :rolleyes:

fins
12-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where’s the Tylenol?
which movie is that from? national lampoon's christmas vacation?

dolfan06
12-08-2004, 12:38 PM
which movie is that from? national lampoon's christmas vacation?i thought it sounded familiar! ;)

Noodle Arm
12-08-2004, 12:38 PM
which movie is that from? national lampoon's christmas vacation?

Yep. Funniest Christmas movie ever.

fins
12-08-2004, 12:55 PM
Yep. Funniest Christmas movie ever.
i need to see that movie again, it's been years.

BigFinFan
12-08-2004, 01:15 PM
I will be renting it today! I Love that movie!!!

"250 strands of lights, 100 individual bulbs per strand, for a grand total of 25,000 imported Italian twinkle lights."

dolfan06
12-08-2004, 03:13 PM
I will be renting it today! I Love that movie!!!

"250 strands of lights, 100 individual bulbs per strand, for a grand total of 25,000 imported Italian twinkle lights."animal house and the great race are about the funniest i've seen! :D