12-11-2004, 01:34 AM
Say no more....

kud
12-11-2004, 06:02 AM
Say no more....

Shoulda had the trip-doub damnit! :mad:

Fresh
12-11-2004, 01:33 PM
LOL, Wade will never get a t-dub! He's cursed! I can't count how many times he's finished with 8-9 boards & 8-9 assists in a game.

As funny as it sounds...26-9-9 is an expected night for D-Wade. Man, what a player this guy is. And he is REALLY starting to hit those jumpers, especially off the pick & roll.

ESPN's Friday Night cast all agreed that he was the second best player in the NBA behind KG. To me, he's about the 5th best right now. I'll put KG, LeBron, Kobe, & Amare ahead of him. I can understand putting Wade ahead of everybody but KG, though. I mean, he leads his team better than anybody not named KG or Kobe, and is one of the best clutch players already in his young career. However, Kobe kind've drops a bit because his team is definately not a contender.

DolphinDevil28
12-11-2004, 06:35 PM
Damn, should have been a 3-2.

Dwight Howard, however, is a walking dub-dub. I love that kid.

Muck
12-12-2004, 12:48 AM
Every damn night he's on the verge. But he just can't get one!! You know something, I don't want him to get that triple-double. The reason is....being as superstitious as I can be at times.....he might go on a streak of not getting anywhere near it.

It's kinda weird because when you see his stat line every night, you think, "Those are 'Jason Kidd' numbers". But it's a little different because Kidd was never the scorer that Wade is. They're two very different players. Kidd's a phenomenal passer. A true point guard by definition. Wade is different in that he can slash and fill it up while developing those PG skills.

Muck
12-12-2004, 11:20 PM
As the two guard, Wade got 20, 9 and 6 tonight.

Booyeah!!