PDA

View Full Version : Hey KBISBACK, can you help me out?

herecmsZACH54
12-19-2004, 01:18 PM
Sorry, its an off the wall question for you. I've been a Miami Dolphins fan since Bob Griese (from Evansville, In) got drafted by the Dolphins and my dad started following them. But being born and raised 35 miles from Bloomington Indiana, I have also been brainwashed into a Hoosier College sports fan.

The Hoosier football program just hired Terry Hoeppner from Miami of Ohio as their new coach. I've read some info on him and it sounds positive.

I enjoy reading your insights on the Dolphins and was wondering if you had any on the Hoosiers new coach. Thanks in advance. :D

All I want for Christmas is the big wheel I didn't get in the early 70's as a kid and Nick Saban as HC in Dolphin land:D

KB21
12-19-2004, 01:35 PM
Sorry, its an off the wall question for you. I've been a Miami Dolphins fan since Bob Griese (from Evansville, In) got drafted by the Dolphins and my dad started following them. But being born and raised 35 miles from Bloomington Indiana, I have also been brainwashed into a Hoosier College sports fan.

The Hoosier football program just hired Terry Hoeppner from Miami of Ohio as their new coach. I've read some info on him and it sounds positive.

I enjoy reading your insights on the Dolphins and was wondering if you had any on the Hoosiers new coach. Thanks in advance. :D

All I want for Christmas is the big wheel I didn't get in the early 70's as a kid and Nick Saban as HC in Dolphin land:D

Terry is a fabulous coach, but Indiana is going to have to give a committment to that football program before things get better. The football program plays second fiddle to the basketball program at that University, and it is a tough place to win at. It can be done though. It all starts with recruiting, and Terry is going to have to steal some players away from the big boys in the Big 10.