PDA

View Full Version : Heat beat Queens 109-107/Does Wade have to draw blood to get a call?(Merged)

tehMick
12-24-2004, 01:40 AM
Seriously, how many times has Wade been fouled going to the basket the 2nd half?
Refs, you see that thing hanging from your neck?
It's called a whistle; USE IT!
:fire:
PS: How many more open shots will Eddie Jones miss?
Over/Under: 10
:nono:

tehMick
12-24-2004, 01:43 AM
In retrospect, i'm glad the Lakers pwn the Kings all those years.
Their fans are probably the most obnoxious whiny bunch of fhegs i've seen in my life.
:m83: :boohoo:

tehMick
12-24-2004, 01:44 AM
Heat are in the penalty with 6:59 to go.
Hahahahahahaha!
The Refs have some sort of vendetta against Pat Riley, Shaq, and the Miami Heat.
:yes:

Fresh
12-24-2004, 02:12 AM
Thats what I'm talkin' about, baby! Heat come up big in the clutch. We were down by 12 points with 5 minutes left. In fact, we were down 19 at one point.

We got beat up all night. Wade was fouled 302 times without calls, and we still came up with the win!

Btw- Who saw that Shaq block? That's wuzup!

109-107 is your final. Miami was down 1 after a Peja three, which was countered by the #1 3PT SHOOTER IN THE NBA(Damon Jones) with 10 seconds left. What a defense stand, especially by Shaq. My oh my.

It feels like the Fins just hired Nick Saban! :tongue:

tehMick
12-24-2004, 02:12 AM
The heat win!
10 straight wins baby!
X, where you at?!?!
:woot:

tehMick
12-24-2004, 02:15 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=838317&postcount=4
Admins, merge threads.

ohall
12-24-2004, 02:15 AM
The heat win!
10 straight wins baby!
X, where you at?!?!
:woot:

I had to stop you from replying to yourself tehmick!

Damon Jones is money! What a GREAT shot from him at the end of the game.

Fresh
12-24-2004, 02:16 AM
Wade got rubbed AND raped tonight. He got the double-wami! Wade gets mugged every time we face a good team and player's with the respect of Doug Christie.

What happens when Wade goes up against the likes of Greg Buckner? He gets all the calls.

The NBA officials are just awful.

Oh well, when you're a great player like Dwyane is...you still manage to shoot over 50% and go up for 22 points, 10 assists, and 8 boards.

tehMick
12-24-2004, 02:17 AM
Hahahahaha.
Thanks ohall.
For a second there i thought i was the only one watching the game.
ohall:hump:
PS: Dont forget to mention that block by Shaq at the end.
Bibby, i've believed youve met Shaq before.
:chuckle:
I had to stop you from replying to yourself tehmick!

Fresh
12-24-2004, 02:19 AM

When we signed Damon Jones, we knew we'd be getting a good shooter. Did we expect DJ to come out and start off the season like this? No frickin' way. The man is absolutely money, and I love the swagger after he makes the triples. That symbol he does with his hand by his left waist is classic!

Btw- Heat are on a 10-game streak, but basically...10-0 on the season. :D

I say this because we're 10-0 with Damon Jones in the starting 5.

ohall
12-24-2004, 02:22 AM
Hey guys I'm not sure any more that the HEAT really need to pull off a trade. What do you all think?

tehMick
12-24-2004, 02:24 AM
TNT post-game show is like a local access cable show.

ohall
12-24-2004, 02:24 AM
TNT post-game show is like a local access cable show.

Worse, and when that guy dropped the stage light I jumped! That bastard!

tehMick
12-24-2004, 02:25 AM
I do.
Sooner or Later all those Eddie Jones misses are gonna catch up to us ohall.
I mean, if Jones sunk half of all those misses Wade would be averaging 5 more assists a game.
PS: David Aldridge is with TNT now?
I knew ESPN was missing something
Hey guys I'm not sure any more that the HEAT really need to pull off a trade. What do you all think?

TerryTate
12-24-2004, 02:35 AM
I was watching the game :cooldude:

This team has no quit in them (not to mention they dont have defense)

If Eddie Jones can produce like this night in and night out they dont need to trade anybody.

Fresh
12-24-2004, 02:45 AM
EJ was simply playing stupid basketball early in the year. He was taking too much advantage of Shaq's presence and jacking up J's all game. Now, he's driving to the rim and getting lower percentage shots, as well as opening things up more for his outside game.

If EJ keeps driving to the rim, he'll be a very good player for us. It's obvious he's gonna bring it defensively, but if he keeps driving...he'll also bring it offensively. I just hope he keeps it up and doesn't go back to shooting every time he touches the ball.

If he keeps it up, we won't need a trade. If not, we better get right back on those phones.

tehMick
12-24-2004, 02:45 AM
I found this survey on ESPN:
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=1086
Apparently everyone agress that Kobe is a spoiled brat.

Fresh
12-24-2004, 02:55 AM
I found this survey on ESPN:
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=1086
Apparently everyone agress that Kobe is a spoiled brat.

1.Kobe's a spoiled b**** - No comment.

2.They ignore each other at first, but Shaq pounds Kobe - There's a good chance they meet at halfcourt and hug, with Shaq in the Christmas spirit. Personally, I don't care. I mean, it's sad and all for the sport that two of the top players in the league can't get along.

3.Heat - LA has a good chance to win this game. Caron Butler is out and Odom's in a slump. All Heat fans know how inconsistent Odom can be, and we all know that he disappears at the end of games. However, with Kobe around he won't get a chance to disappear at the end of games - as the entire team HAS to disappear once they meet at midcourt for the tip-off. Kobe will probably score 30-40 points trying to impress Shaq, but he'll also wind up with 5+ turnovers and IMO, a loss. Fact of the matter is, whether the Heat win or lose...there's no question who the better team is.

4.1-2 - Three is too much and zero is too less. I'm not sure it'll be this year, but the Heat has the full MLE to work with in the offseason and we're one SF away from being one hell of a force, as if we already aren't.

5.Zero - Kobe can't do it by himself. He can average 25-30 by himself, but he can't win in the playoffs/championship by himself. Too selfish to win another one, IMO.

6.Shaq - Shaq's a very funny guy, and I laugh a lot. I'd do more laughing than talking if I was chillin' with the Diesel. As for Kobe, I don't care to sit there and hear about his "legacy" for a whole meal. With Kobe, the only thing I'd find of interest is to ask him for a picture of the white girl. I've seen his wife, and she's a cutey...I'd like to compare & contrast.

7.Superman & Flash - Why, you ask? Because the question asks for my opinion, and I can't stand a selfish player. Wade & Shaq take care of each other rather than watching out for themselves. Both would rather getting the W than being on Sports Center.

Muck
12-24-2004, 02:27 PM
Worse, and when that guy dropped the stage light I jumped! That bastard!

OMG are you serious?? I would have missed the game just to see the post game. :rofl:

I missed the game anyway. :(

Bumrush
12-25-2004, 04:36 AM
The Heat is on. I have been a loyal fan since day 1 and am loving every single second of this season!! GO HEAT!!