View Full Version : Armstrong Chosen AP Male Athlete of the Year

WharfRat
12-27-2004, 04:28 PM
IMO ... He deserves it tenfold!

:allhail:

http://sports.iwon.com/news/12272004/v7764.html

Steveo 90
12-27-2004, 07:52 PM
No doubt..........He has shown heart ,desire,strength and stones(I know)

Way to go Lance

Bodzilla29
12-27-2004, 08:43 PM
Very strong rumours have been making the rounds for some time now that he is a doper....where there is smoke there is usually fire.

Steveo 90
12-27-2004, 09:11 PM
Very strong rumours have been making the rounds for some time now that he is a doper....where there is smoke there is usually fire.

I hope thats not true...........

iceblizzard69
12-28-2004, 11:34 AM

He takes tons of drug tests and hasn't failed one........

There are always going to be made-up rumors about him doping, but I don't think he is the type of person who would do that and he has a flawless drug testing record.

LIQUID24
12-28-2004, 11:42 AM
He takes tons of drug tests and hasn't failed one........

But so did David Boston for all those years, until he failed one recently. I don't know if Armstrong is doping or not, but it wouldn't shock me. I hope he isn't.

WharfRat
12-28-2004, 04:06 PM

Yes... the French (and one of his rivals) have been trying to accuse him for years... they can't stand the fact that an American has won their race 6 times...
He's tested negatively time and time again... how many more times are they going to continue to attempt to tarnish his name? The only controlled substance they found was one he was prescribed during his cancer treatment.

Sorry... in this case the only smoke is that which the French are trying to blow up our a$$es.