PDA

View Full Version : Keepers?

poornate
12-29-2004, 02:26 PM
I get to keep 3 guys off my team for next year and I have no idea who the third man should be. I would love some input. I'm keeping Culpepper and Antonio Gates.

I have as follows.

WR- BRUCE,I
WR- Smith,R
WR- Fitzgerald,L
WR- Moss, S
WR- McCardell,K
RB- Davis,D
RB- Johnson,R
RB- Jones, J
RB- Pittman,M
RB- Westbrook, B

I'm leaning towards Julius Jones but am far from sure....

mistergreens
12-29-2004, 04:45 PM
I would take Rudi Johnson.

t2thejz
12-29-2004, 05:20 PM
I have the same problem....I have
Julius Jones
Chris Brown
Mike Vick
M.Harrison
Antonio Gates
Jerome Bettis
Thomas Jones
Drew Bennet

Martel
12-29-2004, 05:58 PM
Gotta be one of the backs. Westbrook, Jones or Davis. Thats tough. Do you have to know now? You'd have to wait until the Cowboys QB situation plays out before you can really decide.

poornate
12-29-2004, 07:17 PM
I would take Rudi Johnson.

The chances of him being a Bengal next year are really small though. Who knows what situation he may be playing in? And, unfortunately, I have 5 days to decide.

FIN-IN-RI
12-30-2004, 11:26 AM
Jones/Davis and Bruce.

nick1
12-30-2004, 04:10 PM
I have the same problem....I have
Julius Jones
Chris Brown
Mike Vick
M.Harrison
Antonio Gates
Jerome Bettis
Thomas Jones
Drew Bennet

you can keep only one of them? if so them keep J.Jones

nick1
12-30-2004, 04:11 PM
I get to keep 3 guys off my team for next year and I have no idea who the third man should be. I would love some input. I'm keeping Culpepper and Antonio Gates.

I have as follows.

WR- BRUCE,I
WR- Smith,R
WR- Fitzgerald,L
WR- Moss, S
WR- McCardell,K
RB- Davis,D
RB- Johnson,R
RB- Jones, J
RB- Pittman,M
RB- Westbrook, B

keep a RB, since J.Jones is only a rookie this year and is only going to get better you should keep him

poornate
12-31-2004, 02:45 PM
That's where I'm leaning. I want to keep a back. Even though all of these guys have had good seasons all of them have question marks on their backs. I only can keep one off the list. Hard call.

Dphins4me
12-31-2004, 03:01 PM

I have as follows.

WR- BRUCE,I
WR- Smith,R
WR- Fitzgerald,L
WR- Moss, S
WR- McCardell,K
RB- Davis,D
RB- Johnson,R
RB- Jones, J
RB- Pittman,M
RB- Westbrook, B

Depending on how you scoring in your league goes. Keep the RBs first. They are your bread & butter in FF. I'd at keep Jones, Davis & Westbrook. Johnson might be changing teams and you do not know how he will be used with his new team

poornate
12-31-2004, 03:41 PM
i am keeping Antonio Gates and Culpepper at QB and need to pick ONE other guy. I want a back but can't decide who to keep?

poornate
12-31-2004, 03:44 PM
A good back scores around 25 points and agood wr around 15-18 points.

FIN-IN-RI
01-01-2005, 11:40 AM
i am keeping Antonio Gates and Culpepper at QB and need to pick ONE other guy. I want a back but can't decide who to keep?
keep j. jones.