PDA

View Full Version : New Site :: Need MODS!!!

ĐŷŃÃ¥]V[ıçĐǔø
12-30-2004, 11:13 PM
***Admins please leave this for a few hours***
***It's obvious no one reads any other forum but this one, please leave this here for a bit so I can get some response, thanks.***

Ok, I'm starting up an NFL type of website. Right now everything is under wraps, but I need people who can visit regularly and post actively. I need people who can moderate the forums, and keep the trouble out. I need people wh ocan continually post Miami Dolphin related news items in the Miami Dolphins section (if anyone here isn't a fins fan you could do a similar thing for your respected teams specific forums). I also need people who can post NFL related news. I am not really offering any pay ATM - but in the future it is a possibility. If you are interested you can contact me on MSN, or AIM.

clan_encore@hotmail.com MSN
clan encore AIM

Thanks in advance to anyone interested!

Prime
12-30-2004, 11:14 PM
I dont think you are allowed to post advertisement.

Iamlegend
12-30-2004, 11:17 PM
please ban this lunatic.

iceblizzard69
This will be moved soon. Very soon.

ĐŷŃÃ¥]V[ıçĐǔø
I dont think you are allowed to post advertisement.
If that is the case I'll delete the post. I just need some people interested in helping out. I figured where else would they be than on FinHeaven. Maybe there could be some sort of affiliation with FinHeaven if there was interest. If this violates any rules, just delete the post admins.