PDA

View Full Version : Texas Tech Kicking @**

iDolFan
12-30-2004, 11:58 PM
Yeah baby!!!! :rocker: :banana: :mdfin: :buttkick: :woot:

Muck
12-31-2004, 12:12 AM
Man, I didn't see this one coming. They're beating the tar out of Cal.

TerryTate
12-31-2004, 12:24 AM
The analysts are making excuses for CAL. "from all accounts their hearts were never in it due to the snubbing by the voters in favor of texas to go to the rose bowl."

AWWWW....cry me a friggin river.

Baz's squad beat Texas Tech :D

What babies, play with the cards you are dealt with.

SMadison29
12-31-2004, 01:21 AM
The only excuse that should be made for Cal is that their top two receivers were missing (Geoff McArthur & Chase Lyman). Aside from frosh Robert Jordan, Cal's other receivers: Makonnen, Toler, & Gray had 7, 8, & 1 catches respectively before tonight's game.

As for their heart not being in it, it's possible but that's no excuse. Cal's secondary just got exposed. Playing two SSs (Giordano & Gutierrez) that lack speed vs a spread offense just killed Cal's chances.

It was good for some of you to see Cal's next great RB, Marshawn Lynch. JJ's team records may not survive the next three years.

Jimmy James
12-31-2004, 01:30 AM
PAC 10 BLOWS :D

The only thing I could see to make me happier than this would be to see USC get the piss beat out of them by Oklahoma.

Shoulda been a Soooner-Tiger national championship game...

brech10
12-31-2004, 09:44 AM
The analysts are making excuses for CAL. "from all accounts their hearts were never in it due to the snubbing by the voters in favor of texas to go to the rose bowl."

AWWWW....cry me a friggin river.

Baz's squad beat Texas Tech :D

What babies, play with the cards you are dealt with.

agreed...boo frieken hoo.
They got their butts kicked and they cleared up one of the BCS controverseys for us.
(.............they didn't belong)