PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football help

Buck1
01-02-2005, 11:19 AM
I know that this isn't the place for Fantasy questions, but I know my Dolfan Brothers will help me out here. I can't find anywhere that says if Fred Taylor is playing today or not.....does anyone know what the Jags message board site is?

Thanks for helping out....and go Fins!

burger13
01-02-2005, 11:23 AM
He's listed as DOUBTFUL......not much of a chance that he'll play.

Greg Jones and L.toefield should split carries with Jones probably getting the majority.

two sleepers for this week, if you need someone, could be Tony fisher in GB and J.Chatman in SD.

Smoke
01-02-2005, 11:25 AM
Dec 31 Jacksonville Jaguars RB Fred Taylor (knee) missed practice Friday, Dec. 31, and has been downgraded to doubtful for Week 17. Taylor is expected to sit out Sunday's game, Jan. 2, due to a sprained MCL
Got this from Yahoo Sports. It's tough setting up ff line-ups for this week. A lot of normal starters will be limited so they can rest for the playoffs.

Buck1
01-02-2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah that's my prblem....my other choice is Ahman Green......I think I'm in trouble a RB...!

AtlantaPhin
01-02-2005, 11:26 AM
Game day injury report has him listed as doubtful. I'd sit him. He hasn't practiced all week. I'd give you the link from KFFL.com but can't figure out how.

Buck1
01-02-2005, 11:27 AM
Here's my choices at RB.....Curtis Martin for sure , but I need one of the following Fred Taylor, Ahman Green or Steven Jackson.......what do my fellow fins fans think?

AtlantaPhin
01-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Jackson without a doubt. Green may not play as well.