PDA

View Full Version : My team and who to start?

gottahavefootba
09-03-2002, 10:15 AM
This is my team in a private $$ league.
We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 2 rb/wr, 1 te, 1 k, 1 d.
This is my draft.
QB's
Mcnabb
Fiedler
RB's
Ricky :)
Holmes
Hearst
William Green
Stacy Mack
WR's
Tim Brown
Jonnie Morton
Peerless Price
Conway
Thrash
Cherbet
TE's
McMichmeal
Riemersma
D's
Browns
Chargers
K
Conway
Petterson

I will start
McNabb
Ricky
Holmes
Hearst
Tim Brown
McMicheal
Browns
Conway

Then I need 1 more wr and 1 rb/wr
I am thinking maybe Morton and Thrash?
Any Help?

DrAstroZoom
09-03-2002, 10:27 AM
I would round out your starters with Price and Chrebet. With Price, you have to remember the Bledsoe factor. He will help all Buffalo's receivers have better nunbers. As for Chrebet, he's a favorite target for Vinny.

dirtywhiteboy
09-04-2002, 06:28 PM
wish i had morton! this is from a ffl site...

"Morton is an excellent receiver who has been in a bad situation. He is a slasher ala Jerry Rice and will play a huge role in KC. They like to run a lot of slants and that is Morton's forte. He was 12th in yardage last year and his TD numbers will improve. Also, Trent Green was a bit of a disappointment last year when you look at his TD’s and int’s, but was actually 6th in the league for yds. With another year in the Dick Vermeil Offense, he will be more efficient and productive. Morton will take Derrick Alexander’s role, and could approach Alexander’s numbers of 2 years ago (1400 yds, 10 TD’s) because Morton’s a more polished receiver, in much better physical shape, and has a much better history of remaining healthy. We have Morton as the 8th WR on our board, and could be a steal in the 5th or 6th round of your draft. "

not to mention, look at morton's numbers last year with a ****ty team...i think it's a no brainer!

gottahavefootba
09-05-2002, 08:57 AM
wow great news on Morton... I think I may wait on him a week or two.. I was thinking of goin with Brown, Conway and Thrash

gottahavefootba
09-05-2002, 11:14 AM
I think I am goin to bench Heart tonight and put Morton in.