PDA

View Full Version : City With Hottest Girls

It'll Happen11
01-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Whats your honest, non-biast(sp?) opinion on which city has the best women?

Boone
01-03-2005, 12:38 AM
I dunno....the place where the playboy bunnies hang out... :chuckle:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

saves
01-03-2005, 01:03 AM
Ewwwww....far left is gross!

jtown777
01-03-2005, 02:20 AM
South Beach!

LIQUID24
01-03-2005, 02:25 AM
L.A. :D

outtawack311
01-03-2005, 03:17 AM
I was just at LA and San Diego. They have NOTHING on South florida cities and Orlando. I was there for 3 days, me and my brother agreeably only saw 1 HOT girl and a couple cute ones.

dolfan06
01-03-2005, 03:25 AM
I dunno....the place where the playboy bunnies hang out... :chuckle:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gifhave you seen some of the bathing suits lately, the girls hang out every where. north beach in hawaii is the place chicks wear the least, they try to get the guys to pick em up! :eek:

LIQUID24
01-03-2005, 03:30 AM
I was just at LA and San Diego. They have NOTHING on South florida cities and Orlando. I was there for 3 days, me and my brother agreeably only saw 1 HOT girl and a couple cute ones.
Obviously you weren't at the right places.

Fin_Fanatic
01-03-2005, 04:03 AM
Definitely not Newport News, Virginia :cry::cry:

01-03-2005, 07:35 AM
Las Vegas. San Diego close second.

BigFinFan
01-03-2005, 12:49 PM
I must agree with 1972 - although most of the hot ones in Vegas are only visiting!

I have lived in Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, Maryland, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas and California - the hottest are definitely here in SOCAL!

Brad528
01-03-2005, 05:36 PM
Miami

#84Fan4Life
01-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Vegas, and thankfully I'll be there in 10 days to meet some nice ladies.:D

jtown777
01-03-2005, 09:09 PM
Well I have to retract my answer. I mean, how stupid am I to forget this. It is, however a dual answer for me anyway.

Lake Havasu City in the summer and Glamis California in the winter. Both places f'n rock with hot (and horny) chicks. I was in Glamis/Ocotillo Wells for the week of New Years. :eek:

Seriously guys, there's nothing HOTTER than some D's or Double D's, in a G-string, on the bow of a boat or on a dirt bike or quad. That's my opinion. ;)

iceblizzard69
01-03-2005, 09:47 PM
I've been to quite a few cities in this country and I must say that the highest quality I have seen was when I was in LA last year.

01-03-2005, 10:01 PM
I must agree with 1972 - although most of the hot ones in Vegas are only visiting!

You would be suprised how many of them live here. You should see my local grocery store some nights. It looks like a strip club.

Although it is hard to beat the beach hotties in SD. I lived there '89-'92 in Mission Beach, and DAMN.

GatorsFins23
01-03-2005, 10:57 PM
From what I've seen, its probably a tie between Miami and Austin/College Station, TX. Miami has more of the latina type girls, n Texas has more of the All-American blonde type. Both very very hot tho, lol.

PHINATIC13
01-03-2005, 10:59 PM
What he said!!!!!!!!:cooldude:
L.A. :D

FinsNYanksFan13
01-03-2005, 11:51 PM
I live in NY (half hour away from Manhattan) and I've been to Florida and California. I gotta go with South Beach and Venice Beach in a toss up. Both were great times and both had girls that made me turn my head and give a Smokey and Craig "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn." Long Island in the summer has hotties, especially in the Hamptons but South Beach and Venice had model material eveywhere. Another place where I suprisingly met a lot of hot chicks, New Orleans. No doubt it was because of Bourbon St. but even though that's the reason, New Orleans still has gorgeous chicks!

ajdoggie
01-04-2005, 12:35 AM
Beverly Hills, Ca. With all that make-up and plastic surgery, how can you go wrong.

CUBANBADGUY
01-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Anyone who has spent enough time in Miami is fully aware that there is no other city that can compare. As some of you know I was in the Marines and therefore have been to alot of cities across the US and I can easily say that there are few that even come close. I have spent considerable time in San Diego and LA as I was stationed in SW AZ and my sister lives in NYC which I have visited. I was stationed in Pensacola (where I met my wife) and spent alot of time in ATL. Also stationed in NC as well spending time in VA and SC. So throughout my vast experience with going out in these cities, I have yet to find a place that can even think to compare. Prior to enlisting I worked in one of Miami's best tourists spots, Bayside Marketplace, for quite a while and I have had numerous guys from all over the US come up to me and literally say that in comparison whatever area they are from truly can not compare to the women that the city of Miami has, be it NY TX AZ CA VA ATL where ever Miami seems to have something in the water, as alot of these guys referred to the odd assortment of so many beautiful girls. Sometimes it hits me, I think to myself as my wife and I ride down Ocean Drive on any given day, Jeez how can this many HOT women be all in the same area in such concentration. Everyone knows Miami as the best place to "people watch" as demonstrated by the Travel Channel and their countless "countdowns" naming Miami as the city of Beautiful People and other accolades. You also have to take into consideration how many up and coming models and super babes live here. Now some notable cities would have to be ATL where the beautiful Black women run rampid, NY where you can find model type girls just sitting on the sidewalk hangin out,
the West Coast has their own "style" of chicks, specifically a ton of Blonde super-skinny busty girls, which to some, is all good. So obviously there are hot girls every where, but Miami has easily the highest percentage of hotties per square foot of any American city!! If you doubt me, spend a weekend in South Beach, the Grove, Downtown Miami, or any other popular spot down here and you will be completely under the spell that is... Miami's Hot Women!!!

Muck
01-04-2005, 01:38 PM
Miami.

You walk thru International or Aventura Mall and it's just amazing. Everybody is hot.

The thing that always sticks with me about Miami is that the average girls still have a little bit of good-lookin' in them.

CUBANBADGUY
01-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Miami.

You walk thru International or Aventura Mall and it's just amazing. Everybody is hot.

The thing that always sticks with me about Miami is that the average girls still have a little bit of good-lookin' in them.

SO TRUE!

Alotta the time an average girl here would be a hottie in any other place. Those of us from Miami are a bit spoiled in this aspect. Every place I visited made me realize how good we have it here...... :lol:

Pink_Dove
01-05-2005, 03:06 AM
From what I've seen nothing beats Rome (Italy).
Madrid (Spain) and Rosario (Argentina) would probably come a close second.

It's not only the way these women move but it's the way they talk, the way they flirt, the way they make your eyes follow them.

It's all about provocation but done very lightly. The majority of these women don't have breast implants or face lifts. They are just born with natural charm.

CUBANBADGUY
01-05-2005, 11:05 AM
From what I've seen nothing beats Rome (Italy).
Madrid (Spain) and Rosario (Argentina) would probably come a close second.

It's not only the way these women move but it's the way they talk, the way they flirt, the way they make your eyes follow them.

It's all about provocation but done very lightly. The majority of these women don't have breast implants or face lifts. They are just born with natural charm.

We were reffering to the states, but since you wanna go and get all international and sh!t, then Rio de Janeiro and Sydney have to be mentioned obviously!! And I must agree with Rome, cus there are some hotties that you wouldn't see anywhere else. Only problem with Italian chicks is they have 25BU Syndrome, by the time they reach 25 they BLOW UP!!! :roflmao:

Pink_Dove
01-05-2005, 03:58 PM
My bad Cuban, I just thought why am I not seeing Rome in there.
I also havn't been to Miami (only reached Orlando :( )
Have you been to Rio ? Brazil should obviously be up there but I havn't had the chance to go. yet. From what I've seen Argentina is definately the bomb.

As for Italian ladies (we might as well put mediteranean because I've seen the same thing happen in Spain and I've been told Portugal), you are right some tend to lose their luster by the time they turn 30, but I've seen a lot more pretty 35 yr old women than in the states, because of the way they eat and take care of themselves.
Then again I'm only 19 so I'm not looking at the 30+ too much.
On a side note, my last trip to Mexico, I was told to take a boat and go to Cuba :lol: because you couldn't find better 'meat' in the region, so maybe Havana deserves consideration.

CUBANBADGUY
01-05-2005, 04:17 PM
My bad Cuban, I just thought why am I not seeing Rome in there.
I also havn't been to Miami (only reached Orlando :( )
Have you been to Rio ? Brazil should obviously be up there but I havn't had the chance to go. yet. From what I've seen Argentina is definately the bomb.

As for Italian ladies (we might as well put mediteranean because I've seen the same thing happen in Spain and I've been told Portugal), you are right some tend to lose their luster by the time they turn 30, but I've seen a lot more pretty 35 yr old women than in the states, because of the way they eat and take care of themselves.
Then again I'm only 19 so I'm not looking at the 30+ too much.
On a side note, my last trip to Mexico, I was told to take a boat and go to Cuba :lol: because you couldn't find better 'meat' in the region, so maybe Havana deserves consideration.

So very true!!!! :lol: The cuban women deserve their props as well they are a very unique fiesty group! But yes I have been to Rio for carnaval and one can lose their freakin' mind in the loads of beautiful women that run practically naked around the city for days and days!!! Yeah you're right about the mediteranean women, there is alot of them that ARE the model type well into their 40's even. Most American women can not compare since by the time they are 35, they are married with two or three kids and staying at home eating twinkies watching Oprah. Obviously the US is on the chubby-chub side due to many factors but hey, thats why theres places like Miami where the fat ladies don't stand a chance. You should definately visit Miami, you may not want to go back!!! :lol:

NorthernFin
01-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Niagara Falls, Canada

For those that have been, theres no need for an explanation ...... :D :D :D

3P
01-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Detroit, Michigan

:hump:

muscle979
01-07-2005, 09:22 PM
I haven't been to miami, up in the panhandle is alright though, I was very impressed with Texas. San Antonio in particular.

Biochem
01-09-2005, 12:27 AM
Paris France had a lot of nice looking women... too bad it was the middle of winter! Switzerland didn't offer much :( Finnland and Sweden had their moments of joy. :) Gainesville, FL has a lot of nice T&A, but I think 90% of them are from South FL (Boca Raton mainly). I think that has to get my vote for #1. It definitely is not anywhere in NC or VA! Cali... they were originally ugly... they just had a great plastic surgeon!

Muck
01-09-2005, 12:31 AM

Again, just head to Miami. ;)

dolfan06
01-09-2005, 02:40 AM
Paris France had a lot of nice looking women... too bad it was the middle of winter! Switzerland didn't offer much :( Finnland and Sweden had their moments of joy. :) Gainesville, FL has a lot of nice T&A, but I think 90% of them are from South FL (Boca Raton mainly). I think that has to get my vote for #1. It definitely is not anywhere in NC or VA! Cali... they were originally ugly... they just had a great plastic surgeon!you should cruise by the college in fayetteville arkansas, they're all looking for a husband and want to get out of town! :eek:

Anton
01-09-2005, 03:33 AM
I haven't been in Cali and Florida long enough to make an honest judgement, but I know this much: it's definately NOT in New England. Montreal is pretty nice though.

CUBANBADGUY
01-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Again, just head to Miami. ;)

Exactly, Miami IS Cuba, only with a better range of women to choose from. You have the latins, the europeans, the orientals, the white girls, the black girls. You have an assortment that would rival ANY candy store!!! :roflmao:

NLude33
01-14-2005, 06:18 PM
Guys the place to go internationally is Prague, Czech Republic. I was there in March, and the women are absolutly beautiful! They have that russian feel, with a more petite figure, wonderful, just wonderful.

pppssstt.....also, the stripper bars are like 2:1 guys to girls. I have never seen so many strippers in one bar in my life!

pigskinguy
01-21-2005, 01:07 PM
Niagara Falls, Canada

For those that have been, theres no need for an explanation ...... :D :D :D

:roflmao: Nice one. Oh the memories :D