PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe or Matthews?

mee
09-03-2002, 03:20 PM
Who should I start?

Drew Bledsoe v. NY Jets

or

Shane Mathews v. ARZ Cards

Bledsoe is my #1 obviously but should I start Matthews against a weak secondary? Thanks for your thoughts.

Billsfan
09-03-2002, 04:21 PM
Bledsoe.....I thought about taking Mathews in my draft but I heard that Washington's starting O. has only scored 18 points in the preseason (they played 5 games) and that they rack up the points at the end of the games. I'll be at the Bills game and I think that we may have trouble running the ball, and we'll come out passing to get the crowd into the game. Go with Bledsoe

mee
09-04-2002, 08:48 AM
Billsfan - Yeah I was leaning towards Bledsoe ... I was kinda hoping someine would give me some kinda crazy stat as to why I should start Matthews; but you are right I think Bledsoe is the way to go.

DolfanISS
09-06-2002, 02:07 AM
I started Matthews over Gannon and Fiedler because Gannon has been horrible in pre-season (I REALLY try not to put too much stock in pre-season but Gannon really sucked) and I believe Fiedler will only have a big game out of necessity and the fish may get away with pounding the ball and playing great Defense this week. I believe Matthews will throw the ball 50 times or so and Arizona's secondary is terrible. But Hey what do I know I sat Amani Toomer tonight.

DolfanISS
09-08-2002, 09:35 PM
TOLD YOU SO :).

mee
09-09-2002, 01:32 PM
yeah yeah ... I still won but I would've liked to have those points.