PDA

View Full Version : Chris Leak

gator_sensation
01-08-2005, 08:52 PM
Just wanted to tell everyone that the Gators QB Chris Leak is in one of my classes. I am going to ask him to autograph a football, hat and shirt for me. Hopefully he will be something special in the NFL so it will be worth something. Little did I know he lives in the building next to me. He lives with RB's Fason and Wynn. I met Wynn and he is a really cool guy. I always see Leak eating Burger King. Now I don't feel bad about eating fast food all the time!

outtawack311
01-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Too bad he sucks and holds on to the football way too long.

Captain Lou
01-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Just wanted to tell everyone that the Gators QB Chris Leak is in one of my classes. I am going to ask him to autograph a football, hat and shirt for me. Hopefully he will be something special in the NFL so it will be worth something. Little did I know he lives in the building next to me. He lives with RB's Fason and Wynn. I met Wynn and he is a really cool guy. I always see Leak eating Burger King. Now I don't feel bad about eating fast food all the time!

What does this have to do with anything. It sounds like your just thinking out loud to me.

Dudeman
01-08-2005, 08:59 PM
I had Chris Rix and Lorenzo Booker in my Sports officiating class....I also had Jeff Womble and a few others sit right behind me in Organizational Behavior....I also walked past Snoop Minnis going into TGIFridays one night...

Puncho
01-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Tell him he should transfer to UM if he would like to be groomed for a potential NFL career...

FinsNYanksFan13
01-08-2005, 09:03 PM
I think Leak will be an NFL QB (not sure how good he will become but he has potential) but with that said, I'd much rather have Vince Young!

Sirspud
01-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Chris Leak is talented, but he hasn't developed into an above average quarterback yet. He doesn't have good pocket presence and makes bad decisions. He does have one of the best arms I've seen though. When he began playing last year, I thought he would be good enough to come out next year (06). I think he'll need more time to develop.

Bling
01-08-2005, 09:32 PM
He doesn't have football smarts. He started throwing across his body after doing it once. Every smart QB knows not to do that.

WCUgodsmacked13
01-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Leaks a cool guy, i was fortunate to play high school ball against him a couple of times (sacked him once). no matter how bad independence kicked our asses he was a class act about it. I was also able to play a pick up game with him before my SAT's up there, dude has an arm like a canon, hurt my hands when i caught one of his throws. he seemed like a great guy man, definately go ask for that autograph.

dont listen to this dudes talking crap bout him, hes going to be a great qb now that florida has great coaching there. watch for him in the heisman hunt next year, mark my words.

TerryTate
01-08-2005, 11:17 PM
I had Chris Rix and Lorenzo Booker in my Sports officiating class....I also had Jeff Womble and a few others sit right behind me in Organizational Behavior....I also walked past Snoop Minnis going into TGIFridays one night...

My neighbor is at FSU now and he's played basketball with Anquan Boldin while Boldin was in the off-season.

TerryTate
01-08-2005, 11:19 PM
Funny Story....

Couple years ago Daunte Culpepper shows up at UCF's new gymnasium. Two ditzy girls are at the check-in counter and Culpepper shows up with his "posse". He asks to be let in and the girls demand that DC present his student ID. The girls end up getting one of the building managers. The manager comes up, sees Culpepper, and freezes for a second, then lets him and his boys into the gym to play basketball. "What were you thinking that's Daunte Culpepper!!!"

brech10
01-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Chris Leak is great, but at 6 feet tall and w/o a very strong arm...an NFL career might now work out.

brech10
01-09-2005, 12:48 AM
type....

now = not

phunwin
01-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Leak is already a very good QB (wasn't he nominated for SEC Player of the Year?), and he's going to be incredible by the time he graduates. If he were 4 inches taller with a little more arm strength, he'd be a top 10 draft pick for sure. But since he's not, and doesn't have overwhelming physical tools to compensate, he's probably doomed to the same fate as guys like Tommy Frazier and Chris Weinke: great college QB, nothing in the pros.

Adrian
01-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Leak looks awesome at times and below average at times. Personally I think he is as good as he will ever be.

byroan
01-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Leaks a cool guy, i was fortunate to play high school ball against him a couple of times (sacked him once). no matter how bad independence kicked our asses he was a class act about it. I was also able to play a pick up game with him before my SAT's up there, dude has an arm like a canon, hurt my hands when i caught one of his throws. he seemed like a great guy man, definately go ask for that autograph.

dont listen to this dudes talking crap bout him, hes going to be a great qb now that florida has great coaching there. watch for him in the heisman hunt next year, mark my words.
What high school did you go to?

FinsNYanksFan13
01-12-2005, 02:43 AM
and the jeapordy music plays lol!

Deez Nutz
01-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Just wanted to tell everyone that the Gators QB Chris Leak is in one of my classes. I am going to ask him to autograph a football, hat and shirt for me. Hopefully he will be something special in the NFL so it will be worth something. Little did I know he lives in the building next to me. He lives with RB's Fason and Wynn. I met Wynn and he is a really cool guy. I always see Leak eating Burger King. Now I don't feel bad about eating fast food all the time!Kenneth Darby was in one of my classes last year.

Motion
01-17-2005, 09:38 AM
Personally I think he is as good as he will ever be.
You might think otherwise after Urban Meyer gets ahold of him. :cooldude: