PDA

View Full Version : Damn Jets!!!!!

TPD1479
01-09-2005, 01:09 AM
GOD DO I HATE THE JETS!!!!! :fire:

DolphinDevil28
01-09-2005, 01:10 AM
It's not the jets you need to be mad at it's the Charger's kicker.

Phin19
01-09-2005, 01:10 AM
**** the jets :yell:

FinsForLife007
01-09-2005, 01:12 AM
:fire: :fire: :fire:

FemaleFinFan
01-09-2005, 01:16 AM
They'll get blown out in the next round....

Nublar7
01-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Hey, Cam Cameron can now be interviewed without the Playoff worry. However, I am looking forward to a Vikings loss so we can quickly sign Scott Linehan.

Still, I hate the Jets. :fire: :mad: No way they win next week!

Jimi
01-09-2005, 01:19 AM
I must say tho, what was Shottenhiemer thinking running it up the gut 3 times in a row??!! Your gonna depend on a rooie kicker to win the game with a 40 yard FG??? They had all the momentum, Brees was playing great, pick up a freaking 1st down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THE JETS!!!!!!!:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Phin19
01-09-2005, 01:20 AM
They'll get blown out in the next round....

I really hope so, GO STEELLERS!!!! . . . . or could it be the Pats?

Roman529
01-09-2005, 01:20 AM
Marty and his kicker lost it more than Herm and the Jets won it...you know the Patriots or Steelers will wipe the floor with the Jets though.

ChambersWI
01-09-2005, 01:21 AM

blame Marty. He could of kicked the ball when it was on the center hash, but ran it to the right so he gave a rookie a 40 yard fg, in the rain, to the right hash mark, in the ot of playoffs. Not an easy kick.

Phin19
01-09-2005, 01:23 AM
blame Marty. He could of kicked the ball when it was on the center hash, but ran it to the right so he gave a rookie a 40 yard fg, in the rain, to the right hash mark, in the ot of playoffs. Not an easy kick.

no wonder why he hasn´t won much in the playoffs

JTBRLZ
01-09-2005, 01:24 AM
I really hope so, GO STEELLERS!!!! . . . . or could it be the Pats?
It will only be the Pats if the Colts lose, which is very unlikely.

ckparrothead
01-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Hey, Cam Cameron can now be interviewed without the Playoff worry. However, I am looking forward to a Vikings loss so we can quickly sign Scott Linehan.

Precisely. I was rooting for the Jets on this one, because the Chargers haven't managed to extend Cameron's contract yet, and now we can talk to him freely. I don't know, but the way Cameron ran this offense and utilized the weapons he's got I think I like him better than Linehan...especially if we pursue a trade for one of the two quarterbacks in San Diego, Brees or Rivers.

Phin19
01-09-2005, 01:28 AM
Precisely. I was rooting for the Jets on this one, because the Chargers haven't managed to extend Cameron's contract yet, and now we can talk to him freely. I don't know, but the way Cameron ran this offense and utilized the weapons he's got I think I like him better than Linehan...especially if we pursue a trade for one of the two quarterbacks in San Diego, Brees or Rivers.

good point, however i just can´t root for the NY jerks!! :fire:

fishypete
01-09-2005, 01:32 AM
Marty..Marty..Marty...you blew it again. How many times can a coach choke?

DolfanNJ
01-09-2005, 01:42 AM
Marty..Marty..Marty...you blew it again. How many times can a coach choke?

Coach of the year no less.

NY_FinFan_72
01-09-2005, 01:48 AM
Coach of the year no less.
I was just gonna post that...

idaho
01-09-2005, 02:13 AM
I must say tho, what was Shottenhiemer thinking running it up the gut 3 times in a row??!! Your gonna depend on a rooie kicker to win the game with a 40 yard FG??? They had all the momentum, Brees was playing great, pick up a freaking 1st down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THE JETS!!!!!!!:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:I agree time to recind that coach of the year for playoff loser schottenhiemer. What a fricken dumbass. He deserved to lose the game with that thinking. 3 up the gut reminds me of some other dumbass coach that couldn't win in the playoffs. you could see that lose coming from miles away with a rookie kicker.

KiLLaHx87
01-09-2005, 04:43 AM
if Brien made that easy fg in the first quarter we wouldnt even be having this discussion, the jets were the better team this day.

Icer
01-09-2005, 04:59 AM
The right team won, no way the Jets should have lost.

Brien chip shot, Barton brainfart, etc.

smallguy
01-09-2005, 09:25 AM

I agree.

nyjunc
01-09-2005, 09:59 AM
Marty and his kicker lost it more than Herm and the Jets won it...you know the Patriots or Steelers will wipe the floor with the Jets though.

really? How about Eric Barton? if not for his bonehead play the game never would have been in OT for Marty to be questioned(which i silly anyway, it was a 40 yd FG) and the K to be blamed.

muscle979
01-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Near the end of the game I did not like the calls, they got around the 40 yard field goal range and instead of trying to move closer for their rookie kicker they just ran 3 running plays up the gut that got pretty much nothing and well you know what happened.

muscle979
01-09-2005, 10:18 AM
really? How about Eric Barton? if not for his bonehead play the game never would have been in OT for Marty to be questioned(which i silly anyway, it was a 40 yd FG) and the K to be blamed.
You're right the Jets sure did make a good attempt to lose it at the end. That Barton penalty was really stupid. Good thing they won I don't think that guy would have slept for weeks if they would have lost after that. They knew the kicker was a rookie and he nearly missed one earlier, they should have made a legitimate attempt to move him closer. You kind of knew he was gonna miss.

FireWrongstedt
01-09-2005, 03:30 PM

Exactly why those ugly green clusterfu-ks deserved to lose. Go Steelers baby!!!!!!!!!!:D

BleedinGreenNC
01-09-2005, 04:27 PM
Exactly why those ugly green clusterfu-ks deserved to lose. Go Steelers baby!!!!!!!!!!:D Ok idiot, jump on that Steeler band wagon, by the way who do the Dolphins play next week?:roflmao:

GreenMachine
01-09-2005, 04:31 PM
They'll get blown out in the next round....just like SD was gonna blow us out:roflmao:

FireWrongstedt
01-09-2005, 05:06 PM
just like SD was gonna blow us out:roflmao:

Yeah. Pittsburgh is a MUCH different animal my friend. Have fun getting humiliated.:D

FireWrongstedt
01-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Ok idiot, jump on that Steeler band wagon, by the way who do the Dolphins play next week?:roflmao:

The Steelers are gonna kill you morons. I can't wait.

GMP-AGAIN
01-09-2005, 07:06 PM
GOD DO I HATE THE JETS!!!!! :fire:
That game made me sick to my stomach. Why, oh why, didn't the so-called brilliant, coach-of-the-year, Marty Schottenheimer, go with what got him to that game in the first place. It sure wasn't three running plays in a row to get closer to the goal line. Turn Brees loose with at least one nice pass to Gates, They had started connecting...they got all the way down field, moving the ball on first downs and then ran those three in a row with Tomlinson, who was obviously getting tired. Geez.

Peebs
01-09-2005, 11:44 PM
Go Steelers baby!!!!!!!!!!:D

The Jets couldn't even beat the Steeler's "B" team.

Btw...3 OT's? it was like suck vs suck fighting for king of suckitude.

Icer
01-10-2005, 03:04 AM
The Jets couldn't even beat the Steeler's "B" team.

Btw...3 OT's? it was like suck vs suck fighting for king of suckitude.Hah our offense sucked balls when we first played PIT and it was still 3-3 in the 4th against their "A" team.

Meanwhile, the Fins shouldnt make fun of the Bills. They probably couldnt beat the Steelers practice squad.

Prime
01-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Hah our offense sucked balls when we first played PIT and it was still 3-3 in the 4th against their "A" team.

Meanwhile, the Fins shouldnt make fun of the Bills. They probably couldnt beat the Steelers practice squad.

We beat the Pats like some teams couldnt :D Everyone has a off year. But dont worry we will be back next year and kick some butt jet.

muscle979
01-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Hah our offense sucked balls when we first played PIT and it was still 3-3 in the 4th against their "A" team.

Why not?? We were closer to beating the Steelers 1st string team than they were the benchwarmers. Hey I bet the Jets couldn't beat the Patriots' practice squad, they are terrified of the Patriots. You know which team is the only one in the division that doesn't play like little scared pansies against the champs?? Yeah thats right the mIami dolphins.

nyjunc
01-13-2005, 09:03 PM
You know which team is the only one in the division that doesn't play like little scared pansies against the champs?? Yeah thats right the mIami dolphins.

That's true...when they have nothing to play for. When the games meant something to Miami the past few years they got beat up.

muscle979
01-14-2005, 11:59 AM
That's true...when they have nothing to play for. When the games meant something to Miami the past few years they got beat up.
They have never been "beat up." In case you didn't know Bellichick plays to win every game. Their last game of the season against the lowly 49ers, with their playoff seed and bye week already clinched, Bellichick left all of his 1st stringers in well into the 4th quarter. And when we played them they still had a shot at homefield advantage, so you are wrong they did have something to play for.

I'm not going to sit here and say Miami didn't blow some games that meant something. I am optimistic though that our new coach will take care of that BS. The Jets blew any chance at the division by not being able to beat the pats and the bills blew their chance at the playoffs against a team that really wasn't playing for anything, so I don't really feel that bad about it.